ARE YOU A BELIEVER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

steve morrow

Jul 11, 2021
king city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JOHN 7:38 he that believeth on ME as the scripture hath said out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water
ISAIAH 12:3 therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation
JEREMIAH 2:13 for MY people have committed two evils they have forsaken ME the fountain of living waters and hewed them out cisterns broken cisterns that can hold no water

EPHESIANS 5:25 husbands love your wives even as CHRIST also loved the church and gave himself for it
--5:26-- that HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word

HEBREWS 12:24 and to JESUS the mediator of the new covenant and to the blood of sprinkling that speaketh better things than that of abel
HEBREWS 9:16 for where a testament is there must of necessity be the death of the testator
--9:17-- for a testament is of force after men are dead otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth
--9:18-- whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood

JEREMIAH 26:2 thus saith THE LORD stand in the court of THE LORDS HOUSE and speak unto all the cities of judah which come to worship in THE LORDS HOUSE all the words that I command thee to speak unto them diminish not a word

JOHN 6:51 I AM the living bread which came down from heaven if any man eat of this bread he shall live forever and the bread that I will give is MY flesh which I will give for the life of the world
--6:52-- the jews therefore strove among themselves saying how can this man give us HIS flesh to eat
--6:53-- then JESUS said unto them verily verily I say unto you except you eat the flesh of THE SON OF MAN and drink HIS blood you have no life in you
--6:54-- whoso eateth MY flesh and drinketh MY blood hath eternal life and I will raise him up the last day
--6:55-- for MY flesh is meat indeed and MY blood is drink indeed
--6:56-- he that eateth MY flesh and drinketh MY blood dwelleth in ME and I in him
--6:57-- as the LIVING FATHER hath sent ME and I live by THE FATHER so he that eateth ME even he shall live by ME

JEREMIAH 15:16 thy words were found and I did eat them and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart for I am called by thy name O LORD GOD of hosts

1 CORINTHIANS 11:24 and when HE had given thanks HE brake it and said -- take eat this is MY body which is broken for you this do in remembrance of ME
--11:25-- after the same manner also HE took the cup when HE had supped saying -- this cup is the new testament in MY blood this do you as often as you drink it in remembrance of ME
--11:29-- for he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself not discerning THE LORDS BODY

LUKE 21:36 watch you therefore and pray always that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before THE SON OF MAN

2 CORINTHIANS 5:10 for we must all appear before the judgment seat of CHRIST that everyone may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done whether it be good or bad

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Reactions: amadeus

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Believe in ten thousand teachers who do not follow the walk, ( they talk and we would then follow talk) or follow the walk of one....

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

1 Corinthians 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ARE YOU A BELIEVER?

Individual Believers on a daily basis can come and go…believe, not believe, believe, not believe.

My personal Standing is According to the Lords description…
I am a Converted “IN” Christ “Born Again” Believer…which means….regardless of the DAY…(tomorrow, two weeks from now, 100 years from now, into eternity)…FOREVER
I shall FOREVER remain a “BELIEVER”.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said..>"you must be born again".

Im that one, for quite a while now.

Amen! Because “THAT” seed of re-birth does not come from men, but rather ONCE and FOREVER given FROM God to the man…
And “THAT” seed…Gods Seed…IS Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Pearl and Behold