Are you ready for Judgment Day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It appears to me that one scripture is being used to form a doctrine on judgment, while others are being ignored. Such as being justified by faith, being justified by the blood of the Lamb, and the Lamb's book of life. Basically it appears to me that it's the gospel that is being ignored. @Episkopos, don't we need the whole counsel of God on this matter of judgment?
It is disingenuous to NOT listen to the video...that has 30+ verses from both Testaments...and then obfuscate...making false claims knowingly and slyly...

I have to ignore most of your comments as they are dishonest. A fruit of the Spirit?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is disingenuous to NOT listen to the video...that has 30+ verses from both Testaments...and then obfuscate...making false claims knowingly and slyly...

I have to ignore most of your comments as they are dishonest. A fruit of the Spirit?
As I said on your duplicate thread I'm not really keen on video watching.

I asked you a question, why don't you just answer it. Where does justification by faith and by the blood of the Lamb (and His book of life) belong in your theology if born again believers are only judged by our deeds. Or if that isn't what you mean, then why don't you just clarify what you mean?

I think we need to take these things on balance, and I'm glad that we will not appear before the judgment seat without an Advocate.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being ready for Judgment Day is about knowing your soul, is safe within your heart, because of your spirit.

Cross will clash with sin, Heaven will abound with praise - but he who sets his eyes on God, will not lack anything.