Are you REALLY ready for eternity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charleychacko

Jul 27, 2006
This study is for those of you desire truth and have a heart for God. Am I ready to give an account before the Judgment seat for the stewardship of my life here on the earth? Am I ready to answer for every word and deed during my life?Am I ready to give an account for what I did with the gifts and resources that God gave me? Are we ready to answer for what I did with the call God placed on my life? How many lives have I influenced for His Kingdom? What about the rewards God promised Christians? Who gets them? What determines how I am rewarded?Are we all rewarded the same?Can I plan for my eternity? How?Do these questions make you nervous, scared, anxious, or terrified? Have you had a lot of these same questions but haven't found Biblical answers for them or were maybe even afraid to ask them? Eternity is coming. For the Christian, it's not where we will spend eternity, but how. Scripture is actually pretty clear about this! And what we do with our lives right now dictates how we will spend eternity.You haven't seen me on the boards in some time, and that's because the Lord has gotten my attention with something that has been on my heart for years. His timing finally came around for it and now He's placed a burden in my heart for the following: Are you really ready for eternity? As I said, I've had nagging questions in my heart for so many years regarding eternity and our part in it. What will we do in eternity? What are our rewards? What about eternal judgment? Who is rewarded and who isn't? Who even gets to heaven? How do our lives right now affect eternity? What's heaven like? What's hell like? When I've prayed about these things, I've always gotten the response to wait and I'll know when the time is right for these questions. The time has finally come! God started bringing these questions to my mind again for quite awhile and had me praying about them. So I prayed and kept praying. When He started revealing the answers to me, He led me to a new book that is coming out as confirmation. As a matter of fact, the publishing date is TODAY! Many bookstores aren't even carrying the book yet, but you can order it directly from the ministry, if you want a copy. It will be in bookstores very soon. The book is called Driven By Eternity by John Bevere. (Author of The Bait of Satan, The Fear of the Lord, Drawing Near, etc.,) For those who were put off by the Purpose Driven Life book, don't let the word Driven in the title scare you off. It's not the same. Unfortunately, some will equate them to be the same because they both have the same word, Driven, in their titles. NOTE: I am not here to promote John Bevere or his ministry, but I will be giving him his due, earned credit for his work. I am starting this study because of the reasons I stated above: I've had these questions for years and the Lord has finally said the time for the answers is NOW. It's become a burden in my heart to help get this message out to people. I will be reviewing some of the points in John's book here and I invite anyone who is sincerely interested to participate in respectful, honest discussions of how our lives right now are deciding how we will live in eternity. I will not debate or argue with anyone. Naturally people are free to disagree and state why they do. Please be respectful if you do. If you want to debate/argue a point, please start a separate thread for that purpose. Discussion and debate are two different things and this thread is for discussions and questions. If you find yourself in complete disagreement, as you are free to do, please just move on from this thread.My Personal Opinion: I whole-heartedly believe that ANY person who remotely considers themselves a Christian and believes they will live their eternity heaven MUST read Driven By Eternity! I do not say this lightly. It's a very important and timely book on a very important subject that will absolutely change how you live. A Christian cannot read this book and remain unchanged by it. I will leave it at that for the moment. Much more to come shortly!

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
Your rewards.................through Salvation........ RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD...............*You have eternal life with Jesus.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*You now belong to the family of God.Is 9:6, "For to us a child has come, to us a son is given; and the government has been placed in his hands; and he has been named Wise Guide, Strong God, Father for ever, Prince of Peace." Rev. 21:7, "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son." Matt 25:34, "Then the King will say to those on His right hand, `Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:" 1 John 4:7-8, "My loved ones, let us have love for one another: because love is of God, and everyone who has love is a child of God and has knowledge of God. 8 He who has no love has no knowledge of God, because God is love." 1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*You can earn up to five Crowns for your good works in the Lord .... once saved.Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.THE WATCHERS CROWN- looking forward to the Rapture.. (as Rapture means reveal(,,,,, appear ...reveal) I Peter 5:4 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.THE CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS- for those of us that willfully follow the Lord.Asking for forgiveness of sins. (Know we are sinners saved by grace)II Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.THE RUNNERS CROWN - for those that keep their bodily appetite under control.I Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. WINNING OTHERS FOR JESUS CROWNJames 1-12 blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.SUFFERERS CROWN........ Suffering for Jesus name sake.Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*You will earn a white garment given to the Bride of Christ made out of your righteousnesses.(works once saved.)Revelation19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the .........righteousness of saints.{THIS IS WORKS AFTER COMMITMENT*****In original Greek in this 8th verse of Rev.19 is righteousness: is righteousnesses...... PLURAL- to include WORKS after SALVATION.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*You will have a home with Jesus.In my fathers are many mansions.................Christ will build you a home, once saved. John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Faith is counted for righteousness............Romans 4: But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.DON’T FOCUS ON SELF TO BE RIGHTEOUS… JESUS IS RIGHTEOUS.IT’S NOT BY YOUR WORKS THAT JUSTIFY THE UNGODLY OUR FAITH IN GOD IS COUNTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS IS JESUS. With Jesus in us, the Holy Spirit in us…..We ARE righteous.PRAISE JESUS!God BlessLove123:amen:

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
Am I ready to answer for every word and deed during my life?Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.It is written in Psalms, "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." This is amazing, because it was written before it was shown that the earth is round. It says, "as far as the east is from west," not "as far as the north is from the south." Because the earth is a sphere that spins on its axis, with an end at the North pole and an end at the South Pole, you can measure the distance between north and south. So if scripture had said, "He removed our transgressions from us as far as north from south," we could have measured the distance - a few thousand miles. But Scripture said, "as far as the east is from the west." If you go east or west around the world, you just keep going, without end. The directions of east and west are infinte - and so is the separation God puts between us and our transgressions. So don't be hindered by sin, or by past failures. Rejoice, you are totally free. He has removed your sins, your past failures from you - as far as the east is from the west.*Ask for forgiveness of your transgressions daily...............Don’t let them add up + and.....you find you have taken them with you before the Lord.God BlessLove123(EAST TO WEST...... NORTH TO SOUTH, BY Jonathan Cahn)