Are you tired of being a slave of sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dkm

Oct 3, 2008
If you are tired to be a slave of sin, if you believe there is more than forgiveness of sin, if you seek God but you still are not convinced you found Him completely, if you wish to be a Jesus disciple, if you in feel in the deepest of your heart a longing to live a Godfearing life than I suggest you to get a look on this website: brunstad.org especially under the sections Our faith, Our life! This life made we very happy and wish it to all of you!

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
(dkm;60196)
If you are tired to be a slave of sin, if you believe there is more than forgiveness of sin, if you seek God but you still are not convinced you found Him completely, if you wish to be a Jesus disciple, if you in feel in the deepest of your heart a longing to live a Godfearing life than I suggest you to get a look on this website: brunstad.org especially under the sections Our faith, Our life! This life made we very happy and wish it to all of you!
Isn't this spamming?

dkm

Oct 3, 2008
Are you serious? Do you mean that what I wrote was so strange that it looks like spamming or you just disagree totally with what is written in the site I linked to (if you checked it out)?

dkm

Oct 3, 2008
I am sorry, but again I don't understand what this reply means. Probably I am in a wrong forum. I see many nice threads with information and discussions about this and that, but none trying to help understand what it means christianity in your daily life. I tried to use some key questions to highlight what my faith is, but i get only unclear replies...

SoldierforChrist

Sep 21, 2008
(dkm;60516)
I am sorry, but again I don't understand what this reply means. Probably I am in a wrong forum. I see many nice threads with information and discussions about this and that, but none trying to help understand what it means christianity in your daily life. I tried to use some key questions to highlight what my faith is, but i get only unclear replies...
I am sorry DKM. I just saw that you just joined and were right off the bat posting links to other websites. Alot of time people do that as spamming. I am sorry if that was not your intention.If you are looking to disscuss the Bible, then yes this is the place for you. Feel free to ask any questions, and be prepared to get some verses thrown at you.
wink.gif
The members here(for the most part) are Bible-believing, and know their Bibles pretty good.

dkm

Oct 3, 2008
Ok, no problem, thank you for the kind explanation.Yes I noticed you use a lot of verses of the Bible, which I also believe in and have read through a couple of times. My modest opinion, and you probably agree with it, is that the verses are even more powerfull when they are revelations you get from God and you have experienced that they are true. By this I mean again, it is about how you live your life according to the bible and the light of God, not how much you know of it. That's again what my intention was and is with my posting. So if I should reformulate my question I would say: How do you deal with the sin you have in your flesh? Do you believe it is possible to follow Jesus in His footsteps and to not sin when you are tempted, and by this get victory over the sin and be transformed to earn divine nature? Because this is what I believe (and I am not the only one) and this is making me so happy, to experience that where earlier I fell in sin, now I can overcome!My intent is therefore to see if there is somebody open to this to share it with him.Thank you again for your answer.