Asch’s Conformity Experiment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

I was reminded by something I read today about this experiment. I went through such an experience once and was selected for an assignment, in part, because of how I performed on the test.

I’ll post the article I read this afternoon which caused me to recall this experiment in a subsequent post.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
There's much truth in the article you cited. It really didn't take much critical thinking to realise that much of what the public were being told was anything from utter misleading hogwash to outright lies. It saddened me greatly to see how many millions of people had become so utterly dependent on the State and on a totally corrupt and divisive media. So many just couldn't think for themselves and couldn't comprehend the notion that they might be being lied to. Older people particularly who had grown up treating the medical industry as an authority not to be questioned not realising that it has for years morphed into a totally profit oriented industry due to the pharmaceuticals.
Now we must witness the awful aftermath of what has transpired. Unexpected excess deaths are rising all over the globe. Governments are reluctant to investigate the causes for obvious reasons imo.