assert?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And thats what we do when we lay hands on the sick or cast out demons of give them a word. all of which are available to anyone.

anyone can lay hands on, but there should be a result. and who grants the healing or the casting out? and that isn't granted to just anyone.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to who's will?

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
[11] Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: [12] That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians 2:15 KJV
[15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

You already know it HAS To be by HIS will, and where His Spirit is, is also His will. Otherwise, it is dead works.

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if its God will He woulkd have said so. Please provide the scriptures telling us thank you. And If you need me to do the same just
ask

Luke 22:42 KJV
[42] Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

John 5:30 KJV
[30] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Luke 11:2 KJV
[2] And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe when people pray " according to your will", they have just pulled the plug on any prayer of faith that they have just prayed!

As people of God and believers we should walk in the Holy Spirit and know the will of God.
He says praise and give thanks for everything- " for this is the will of God concerning you"..
Many hunt here and there trying to find the will of God for their day..
= walk in the Spirit ..that is what God says.

God's will was shown to the world, and demonstrated on the Cross..
Isa 53 10 " it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand."
Salvation for the whole man, body, soul, spirit...is the will of God.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Luke 22:42 KJV
[42] Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

John 5:30 KJV
[30] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Luke 11:2 KJV
[2] And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
What has any of them got to do with what you said here?
anyone can lay hands on, but there should be a result. and who grants the healing or the casting out? and that isn't granted to just anyone.
I need scripture for what YOU said here. Isay your adding something God never said?

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
[11] Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: [12] That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians 2:15 KJV
[15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

You already know it HAS To be by HIS will, and where His Spirit is, is also His will. Otherwise, it is dead works.
there you go

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has any of them got to do with what you said here?

I need scripture for what YOU said here. Isay your adding something God never said?

I guess you've never seen a TV preacher in your whole life right? you don't look to scripture to prove there are pretenders. you don't live under a rock do you?

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I guess you've never seen a TV preacher in your whole life right? you don't look to scripture to prove there are pretenders. you don't live under a rock do you?

Once again you are hiding. stop talking about things that are NOTHING to do with what YOU claimed.

You said NOT everyone is intitled to get healed by God prove it
nyone can lay hands on, but there should be a result. and who grants the healing or the casting out? and that isn't granted to just anyone.

You are the one who is pretending here.