Astral Traveling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
" a sudden deep emotion came over me and tears started flowing down my eyes. I was crying and I had absolutely no clue as to why. I think I even slightly giggled at myself because it was such a strange experience. I was not causing it, and I knew it."

I am familiar with this, but no one that I knew had passed on. What else could be the cause of this feeling?

That was the only time I ever experienced such a thing, when my grandmother passed away. It didn't happen because of anything I did.

"I don't know what literature you've gotten a hold of, or what person you might be listening to about the occult stuff. "

No one sir. I do not project words like that unto the reality. I do not want to put the idea into someone who might have been walking past, eaves dropping or just overheard the conversation. I do not , however, think that posting on a forum, asking for opinions is wrong. :unsure: I might be incorrect about this, i would not know.
I might be young, and still fairly new in this way of life, but I do not know why. I seem to grasp/understand matters even beforehand. Before the other person said what they wanted to say, i would automatically understand the reason/impact/source of what is being said.
Its more difficult over the internet as the tone of voice is absent and no facial expressions is in play. In Afrikaans we call it "onderskeiding van Gees" (distinction/differentiation of Spirit?)

I think you were right to post your question about these matters. And I hope and pray you listen to the witnesses given you here, which are to help you be in Christ Jesus.

"But what the occultist does, is actually try to penetrate the heavenly realm on their own, without God's permission, trying to go around the bounds He has set for us."
Do you think that we will receive some kind of knowledge/wisdom boost when we enter heaven?

(TBC, have to run [at work])

When Christ Jesus returns, and reveals the heavenly to all, the power of deception and works of Satan will not be an influence, for a thousand years during Christ's reign. These last days now is the height of Satan's power of deception for this present world. That's why it's so easy for many to get sidelined today when they forget Christ Jesus.

Anointing the forehead with oil and casting the evil spirits away from you, always in the Name of Jesus Christ, will help (James 5). That should be done to the door post entrances to your home also. And it may be necessary to do again depending on the company you let in your home, because of what they might bring in with them.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
A word of advice, there is POWER in the Blood of Jesus. MANY times I have called on His Blood to save me or my family from danger or even death. I have seen incredible miracles. There truly is POWER in the Blood.

Revelation 12:11 (NKJV)
[sup]11 [/sup]And they overcame him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
What is your thoughts on this subject? I have not practiced this, but have had thoughts about it. Is it wrong? Is it evil? Is it a way to better understand of what is going on around us? Can one ask God to do this for us in his way so that we are not left vulnerable in the 'astral plane'.
You would be opening a can of worms you may not be able to close. You are not authorized to do this. You would be entering Satan's domain. You would be completely vulnerable. Many years ago I was told about some who did this and demons fought to try to keep them from returning.

Deuteronomy 29:29 (ESV)
[sup]29 [/sup]The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please leave it alone, trust me. You will be damning yourself, and possibly others around you. Its not safe, and God said don't do it period.