Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay,

That also is not true as 3 LNP members crossed the floor to vote for decriminalisation of abortion when the Party position is to oppose decriminalisation.

Oz

OzSpen, there will always be exceptions to broad brush stroke statements, but the exceptions like you have stated, do not invalidate the expressed broad stroke claim.

Now since the LNP allows for a conscience vote within the parliamentary wing of the party, the general rule I postulated still applies within the acceptable statistical parameters of how many of the respective party members believe the basic fundamentals of the respective party's rhetoric.

But since I am not attempting to discuss the ins and outs of what is important for just you, with respect to how you will vote, further discussion becomes a boring activity.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jay Ross @OzSpen

Here is the information from Family Voice Australia.

Looking at this the QLD Liberals appear to be more conservative than the Victorian Liberals. But they would still allow a conscience vote on Euthanasia.

FB_IMG_1602837632628.jpg

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The QLD ALP clearly hate the Police and have tried to bastardise them and the courts system, not to mention that's why many of the cops have left the Service due to Political Correctness nonsense ruling over everything turning the who system into a joke but the ALP they are now claiming more cops to help out :rolleyes: but that is not the real problem in fact, all that they are doing is creating more revenue collecting yobbos and young smartarse morons who are more interested in climbing the ladder than real policing serving the community.
Many of the real morons are let off in the system and the average person is been targeted and the ALP is truly working on undermining respect for the police officers. typical ! just like in the USA the same game play is at hand.

I forgot that you were a Queenslander, @quietthinker is also a Queenslander I believe.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jay Ross @OzSpen

Here is the information from Family Voice Australia.

Looking at this the QLD Liberals appear to be more conservative than the Victorian Liberals. But they would still allow a conscience vote on Euthanasia.

View attachment 11145

Josho,

This image tells who voted for euthanasia in Victoria: How Victorian MPs voted on the Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 2017
There were a few Liberals, one from the Nationals and an Independent who supported euthanasia, along with ALP and Greens.

Oz

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: OzSpen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Labour Party is way ahead of others in NZ but I'm staggered at the number of minor parties in a country of 5 million.

Would you happen to know what any of those minor parties stand for? Except for the obvious ones.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ahh that tackle from Cameron had some magic about it...
Made the poor guy look silly... Thats 2 goals for him and there goes the siren for the 1st...

Well... Good start from Geelong... Should be further ahead... Scary thing is that Selwood hasn't even had a touch yet...
As for Brissy they have to sharpen up... Its only thanks to Cameron that they aren't sitting too bad...
Mitch coped an early finger in the eye but i think his back there now...

If the cats start converting those behinds it could be crucial... The Lions need to lift the tempo here, play a stint under their terms...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ohh u don't wanna get Hawkins going... Yeablett looking dangerous as well and still Selwood and Danger are quite...

Ohh Gary Rowan... Ouch...

Where are ya @Josho... Need the special comments??? What changes can yas make???

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ohh u don't wanna get Hawkins going... Yeablett looking dangerous as well and still Selwood and Danger are quite...

Ohh Gary Rowan... Ouch...

Where are ya @Josho... Need the special comments??? What changes can yas make???

Lolz only 5 points behind at half time. :rolleyes:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

Well, its all poised here for a massive 2nd half now...

Might be worth bringing up one of your ruckman into the forward line. Take a few marks, bring the ball to ground for your small forwards

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

Well, its all poised here for a massive 2nd half now...

Might be worth bringing up one of your ruckman into the forward line. Take a few marks, bring the ball to ground for your small forwards

Ye, well channel 7 lost reception, messed around with the aerial for a bit, nope no luck haha.

Lucky i can watch it for free on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.