Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
in Australia, the citizens are being owned.
Many have done away with any previous moral standards and are trusting the government as their moral agent.
Since Victoria's fiasco we have seen Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth locked down for just one case.
And now its back to Melbourne where only one case has brought on more restrictions...

bandicam 2021-02-04 23-53-36-734.jpg

What a piece of scum... All politicians involved are scum but Andrews takes the prize for the most scum of all

bandicam 2021-02-03 00-19-01-816.jpg

Many of us are fed up and leaving the most corrupt state in Australia

bandicam 2021-02-05 00-03-31-307.jpg

The only thing holding me back is my license which I get back in a few weeks. Then I'm out of here ASAP before I get locked up for thinking

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many have done away with any previous moral standards and are trusting the government as their moral agent.
Since Victoria's fiasco we have seen Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth locked down for just one case.
And now its back to Melbourne where only one case has brought on more restrictions...

View attachment 13133

What a piece of scum... All politicians involved are scum but Andrews takes the prize for the most scum of all

View attachment 13134

View attachment 13132

The only thing holding me back is my license which I get back in a few weeks. Then I'm out of here ASAP before I get locked up for thinking

The thing is though, he didn't lockdown over one case, while WA's premier did lockdown Perth and the surrounding regions over one case.

But allowing the Australian Open was a mistake.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei did you hear the story of the Melburnian leaving Melbourne and heading to Perth only to find herself in lockdown again?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The thing is though, he didn't lockdown over one case, while WA's premier did lockdown Perth and the surrounding regions over one case.

But allowing the Australian Open was a mistake.

I didn't say the dropkick closed us down... read what I wrote...
I said the dropkick has brought on more restrictions cos of one case

@Cristo Rei did you hear the story of the Melburnian leaving Melbourne and heading to Perth only to find herself in lockdown again?

So what

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And the megalomaniac is extending his dictatorial reign as well

bandicam 2021-02-02 20-43-21-946.jpg

Communist dictator

2020-10-21_07-18-24-902.png

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Administrators, can we have a dislike button for posters like Cristo Rei?

I know that he should be allowed to express his "considered" opinion, but the reality is that he is now shooting himself in the foot and sadly both of his feet are in his mouth. When will some people learn?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

View attachment 13133

View attachment 13134

View attachment 13132

Does the Good news extend to Mr Andrews? for all the talk of love I suppose Mr Andrews is 'scum'?
We need to check our judgement of others Cristo!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei is continually hurling insults towards Dan really helping you at all?

Food for thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.