Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our MSM do not inform us of what Russia's Vaccine is, how does it differ I would like to know that

There isn't much info on the Russian vax here in the west but from what i understand it works like a traditional vaccine and is much safer than any of the new types of vaccines being pushed in the west

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good to see the disgusting events happening here in Australia are getting international coverage and condemnation, finally

Heart warming chants to save Australia from New Yorkers

Australias two biggest states have become communist police states...
Especially Victoria... Dirtiest cops on earth if you look at what they've done in the last 20 months and the pre-covid scandals they are involved in

Reactions: APAK and mailmandan

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho @Backlit @marksman

The my friends that live in Victoria and any interested parties... Im hoping to put a smile on your face with some funny Vic based memes

Apparently this one appeared in the Herald Sun...
327ed80adc319ba529154bca18a700b4

You can't make fun of Victoria without making fun of this bloke
images

Hahaha... I like this one too
98xk5rhqj7651.jpg

Awww
Em1nNhKVoAAWYa9.jpg

Suddenly im not laughing anymore...:(
This is real unlike this stupid plandemic... But few people seem to care at all

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After this Wuhan virus pandemic, lockdowns in countries when that's stuff that use to only happen in prisons, and now the gene manipulation disguised as a vaccine.

I think it's going to get much worse.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After this Wuhan virus pandemic, lockdowns in countries when that's stuff that use to only happen in prisons, and now the gene manipulation disguised as a vaccine.

I think it's going to get much worse.
It appears to me that this virus was no accident and is ultimately about genocide and government control.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Finish the cartoon sequence...show the happy to now a very sad man, going through the cage door to the left into an even smaller cage in the near future...

LoL true. I would if i could draw... LoL
If you look in the background it looks like his in another cage as well...

But the MSM in Australia is saying this; "Sydney and Melbourne are reopened"... No they haven't...
What they really mean is that the citizens of those cities have been given some of their lives back

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL true. I would if i could draw... LoL
If you look in the background it looks like his in another cage as well...

But the MSM in Australia is saying this; "Sydney and Melbourne are reopened"... No they haven't...
What they really mean is that the citizens of those cities have been given some of their lives back
Their agenda(i) has not changed one bit from what I've been reading..they are giving the illusion of giving more air to breathe in. they they will clamp down even more.

It's all in God's plan to test his people even with more 'pain' in life, for their own well-being, and also to clearly define and divide them from the chaff and tares that hang around trying to imitate the genuine articles of the faithful.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The latest news from Australia

When the delta variant hit in July, Sydney and Melbourne closed down over a handful of cases.
Less than 10% of the population had been jabbed

As more and more people got jabbed the cases and deaths kept rising. This proves that the syringes are useless
Now, their at an all time high for the delta wave

bandicam 2021-10-25 21-06-51-335.jpg

bandicam 2021-10-25 21-06-57-866.jpg

But despite the huge number of cases and deaths they are opening up... Why... Because 80% of people are jabbed...
This just proves that it was never about covid, it was never about deaths, nor was it ever about cases...

It was always about the experimental injection and nothing else...
So before they acted like they cared so much about these deaths but now they don't care at all about them
They are quite happy to have all these cases and deaths now that they've jabbed almost everyone

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The latest news from Australia

When the delta variant hit in July, Sydney and Melbourne closed down over a handful of cases.
Less than 10% of the population had been jabbed

As more and more people got jabbed the cases and deaths kept rising. This proves that the syringes are useless
Now, their at an all time high for the delta wave

View attachment 18274

View attachment 18275

But despite the huge number of cases and deaths they are opening up... Why... Because 80% of people are jabbed...
This just proves that it was never about covid, it was never about deaths, nor was it ever about cases...

It was always about the experimental injection and nothing else...
So before they acted like they cared so much about these deaths but now they don't care at all about them
They are quite happy to have all these cases and deaths now that they've jabbed almost everyone
I used an analogy once that the COVID scare and fearmongering tactics with the wearing of the masks and the lockdowns were all part of the booster stage of a rocket launch to achieve escape orbit velocity. Once completed it was adjusted to a stable orbit with regular vaccine regimes and then with later course corrections from the boosters shots....they want us all where they can control us. isolated in a space of darkness and their control... isolated in their sphere and orbit of influence....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I used an analogy once that the COVID scare and fearmongering tactics with the wearing of the masks and the lockdowns were all part of the booster stage of a rocket launch to achieve escape orbit velocity. Once completed it was adjusted to a stable orbit with regular vaccine regimes and then with later course corrections from the boosters shots....they want us all where they can control us. isolated in a space of darkness and their control... isolated in their sphere and orbit of influence....

Too many boosters and we escape earths gravity and get flung out into space...
Not enough boosters and we fall back down to earth...
How long can they keep this going...

Enter the distraction soon i reckon... Cyber attack, food shortages, power outages... Your guess is as good as mine

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many boosters and we escape earths gravity and get flung out into space...
Not enough boosters and we fall back down to earth...
How long can they keep this going...

Enter the distraction soon i reckon... Cyber attack, food shortages, power outages... Your guess is as good as mine
They do need some major international distractions along the way....it will happen unfortunately

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes i feel like its all about to be revealed.
Other times i think we are far away from that moment.

We must brace ourselves and ask the Lord, I mean beg the Lord for His peace and strength

Good night guys...:)

Reactions: Truman

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes i feel like its all about to be revealed.
Other times i think we are far away from that moment.

We must brace ourselves and ask the Lord, I mean beg the Lord for His peace and strength

No, what God wants us to do is to repent, and not to become the puppeteer with our hands up you know were.

Sadly many people cannot see what it is that they have done to cause the pain and despair that we are presently experiencing during this present time.

PS, We do love sock puppets.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They do need some major international distractions along the way....it will happen unfortunately

All the western nations are in lockstep as you said but I still think Australia is leading the race to become most communist state.

Especially Victoria. Just look at how brutal their cops have been. It's been well documented and even condemned by world leaders

Reactions: Truman

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the western nations are in lockstep as you said but I still think Australia is leading the race to become most communist state.

Especially Victoria. Just look at how brutal their cops have been. It's been well documented and even condemned by world leaders
Let me know your travels in the near-future as you trek over to the mainland and hunker down in NSW....

I know this is not happen' where you are, although Florida Gov. DeSantis just announced that he will give some Service types like Cops who want to move down to Florida to work a US$5k relocation bonus...with no lockdown or masks or forced jabs.....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me know your travels in the near-future as you trek over to the mainland and hunker down in NSW....

I will thanks

I know this is not happen' where you are, although Florida Gov. DeSantis just announced that he will give some Service types like Cops who want to move down to Florida to work a US$5k relocation bonus...with no lockdown or masks or forced jabs.....

Interesting... Florida seems like one of the best places to be atm. Texas as well. Straight shooters