Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Suicide is a topic that interests me... It is close to my heart. I was driven to suicidal thoughts when i was a prodigal and iv had close friends and family commit suicide as well... Before covid there was quite a bit of focus on suicide and mental health but thats has been tossed out the window with all other non-covid related matters

bandicam 2021-08-24 18-17-15-355.jpg bandicam 2021-08-24 18-17-25-265.jpg

I knew that these lockdowns would have a devastating effect on the mental wellbeing of the people in my community... The professionals also knew and were speculating it would be bad very early in the plandemic... But the politicians didn't listen... They didn't care... They only care about pushing their syringes full of toxins to kill you slowly

bandicam 2021-08-24 18-17-03-473.jpg bandicam 2021-08-24 18-16-51-342.jpg

Now we learn that suicides have risen by 184%... Thats over 8,500 people pushed to suicide because of lockdowns. And for every suicide there are 25 failed attempts at suicide... So there have been over 210,000 attempted suicides because of these criminal lockdowns...
So every week there are 2,800 attempted suicides in Australian caused by the lockdowns, thats almost 400 a day. But not a word from the government about it and only a fleeting mention bb the press... Its a total disgrace... These politicians need to be put in jail for crimes against humanity

These lockdowns have been condemned by the WHO along with the PCR tests yet their still being used to suppress us... Right now the two biggest states in Australia are under the toughest lockdowns in the west...

Remember when they told us to lockdown to flatten the curve
Then it was to reduce deaths
Then to reduce hospitalizations
Then to reduce cases
They kept us locked down until there were no more cases, for 6 months, the dogs.
Now...

bandicam 2021-08-24 18-34-10-423.jpg

Now they are holding Australians hostage

bandicam 2021-08-24 18-35-14-254.jpg

They are holding Australians to ransom

bandicam 2021-08-24 18-33-35-847.jpg
Biggest criminal ion Australia, Scott Morrison, prime minister

They are threatening and blackmailing Australians...

According to them
The latest vaccination data shows 50.2 per cent of people have had at least their first dose, while 28.2 per cent are fully vaccinated.
This almost reaches 80% so there should be no lockdown at all, they are obviously lying again

Yet the brainwashed zombies keep cheering this all on while they work
Im personally not effected by this in the state i live now, but unlike others, who have no empathy at all, my heart is with the rest of Australia who are suffering at the hands of these evil doers... I feel guilty working and earning money while these people suffer at the hands of these demons

These criminals deserve to be cast into the lake of fire... They are Satans demons and anyone promoting their agenda is abetting the evil one

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Cristo Rei I have also been affected by suicide... My father hung himself... and my mother had many suicide attempts...
I guess God showed me great mercy because when I first became a believer.... that was the first thing I remember GETTING
IMPUTED in my SPIRIT. It was one of several times I heard what could be considered a "voice" speak... Yet I can't prove it ( one of those things )...

Anyways... I was told... I put you here... and only I will take you. I knew that to mean that I was NOT permitted to take my own life... It did not need any explanation... Over the years...and decades... my suffering went from very bad to worse... I have lived for years on end in different levels of despair.... and now that I have received my season of GREAT JOY... I understand why God chose in HIS MERCY to take away my "permission" to choose to end my own life... It came close a few times... but this TRUTH imputed in my soul was SUPERIOR to any desire I might have.

The statistics you have provided seem very high... and I'm sorry... but again... It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove EXACTLY why all these people chose to end their lives.
I am not questioning anything you have stated here... Suicide is never the right approach... but I don't see this in the same light as you.
(which is not a surprise... since I don't see many things like others do. )

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei I have also been affected by suicide... My father hung himself... and my mother had many suicide attempts...
I guess God showed me great mercy because when I first became a believer.... that was the first thing I remember GETTING
IMPUTED in my SPIRIT. It was one of several times I heard what could be considered a "voice" speak... Yet I can't prove it ( one of those things )...

Anyways... I was told... I put you here... and only I will take you. I knew that to mean that I was NOT permitted to take my own life... It did not need any explanation... Over the years...and decades... my suffering went from very bad to worse... I have lived for years on end in different levels of despair.... and now that I have received my season of GREAT JOY... I understand why God chose in HIS MERCY to take away my "permission" to choose to end my own life... It came close a few times... but this TRUTH imputed in my soul was SUPERIOR to any desire I might have.

The statistics you have provided seem very high... and I'm sorry... but again... It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove EXACTLY why all these people chose to end their lives.
I am not questioning anything you have stated here... Suicide is never the right approach... but I don't see this in the same light as you.

Unless there is another viable explanations for the increase in suicides then its obvious to me... Lockdowns did it

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:)
Ok... Not arguing with you.

LoL... Why not... Its simple... Pretend its a court room... Your the defense attorney and im the prosecutor...
The judge is trying to determine the cause of the suicide increase...

If you can offer some reasons why the suicide rate has gone up then you have a solid argument.
If you can't offer any reasons why the suicide rate has gone up then u have a weak argument.

My condolences for your father...:(

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LoL... Why not... Its simple... Pretend its a court room...
The judge is trying to determine the cause of the suicide increase...

If you can offer some reasons why the suicide rate has gone up then you have a solid argument.
If you can't offer any reasons why the suicide rate has gone up then u have a weak argument.
I don't think about such things.... I really do not think about the pandemic AT ALL.... My month off from the forums
was so lovely..... It is only HERE in this place that things get UGLY...

I prefer to keep my eyes on the prize of JESUS.... HE is what I want to think about.

These conversations are never solved... they are only ADDED to with more selected statistics... It's very easy to get
sucked in. I honestly do not care what is happening around me... and I don't mean to sound callous... the government does
not bother me... because my choices are made according to MY morals and beliefs.... EVERY human being has this right.

As for consequences.... YEP... I am going to receive those... because I am not getting vaccinated... I have lost the privilege of
dining out.... going to movies... even maybe shopping malls... concerts.... sports events... but in all honesty... this STILL does not
affect me as I don't go to these places anyways.

Reactions: Nancy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't think about such things.... I really do not think about the pandemic AT ALL.... My month off from the forums
was so lovely..... It is only HERE in this place that things get UGLY...

I prefer to keep my eyes on the prize of JESUS.... HE is what I want to think about.

These conversations are never solved... they are only ADDED to with more selected statistics... It's very easy to get
sucked in. I honestly do not care what is happening around me... and I don't mean to sound callous... the government does
not bother me... because my choices are made according to MY morals and beliefs.... EVERY human being has this right.

As for consequences.... YEP... I am going to receive those... because I am not getting vaccinated... I have lost the privilege of
dining out.... going to movies... even maybe shopping malls... concerts.... sports events... but in all honesty... this STILL does not
affect me as I don't go to these places anyways.

Fair enough

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NO one is able to ACCURATELY assess WHY the suicide rate has risen... It's ALL speculation... at best.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NO one is able to ACCURATELY assess WHY the suicide rate has risen... It's ALL speculation... at best.

So the correlation to lockdowns means nothing you think... Even though there is no other correlation...
Weak argument, sorry

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So the correlation to lockdowns means nothing you think... Even though there is no other correlation...
Weak argument, sorry
REALLY ??? NO.... I DID NOT SAY THAT.... It does mean something... I am not claiming there is NOT a hike in suicides since the pandemic started... but mental health issues are BROAD.... so to state that the lockdowns are the cause of the hike... is INACCURATE in my opinion.

Maybe Sarah was broken hearted because Carl does not like her and he is going out with her best friend.
Maybe Veronica is getting extremely bullied on line.
Maybe someone can't accept they are gay because they come from a Christian upbringing.

There are hundreds of factors.

You are not the only one to push this... and believe it... I am simply stating I am not inclined to believe it's that cut and dry.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Cristo Rei ... Considering suicide is not the same as actually following through with it.... I think there are a great many of us who if we were honest...would have to admit considering suicide at one time or another.

Anyways... like I said... I don't care about STATISTICS.... they are ALL BIASED.

Have a wonderful day.... this is not a discussion I want to continue with.

We all know that lock downs have been hard.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have failed to provide any other reason for the suicide increase and are just dismissing the real reason which is documented
Do not take me out of context... NO one is absolutely able to provide proof of WHY the suicide rates have gone up... Lockdowns are NOT the only factor... that is all I am saying.... I don't like BLANKET statements or ASSUMPTIONS... Statistics have been thrown left and right from the very beginning of this pandemic... and I don't believe ANYONE.

People are making claims that are false EVERYWHERE.

YES... indeed... suicides have increased... so has STRESS.... and HEART BREAK.... I have nothing to prove here... but I am not going to apologize for not trusting what everyone and their dog is stating as TRUTH.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry for you parents Addy. And thank you for sharing a deep personal area of your life. Be with right people and friends that you can lean on who are mature and keep you in a happier and healthier environment. You cannot stay too confined for too long Addy. Might not be the best thing you can do.

Keep staying happy and positive. The angels I'm sure shine their light on you as they check on well being every day. YOU are blessed.

APAK

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry for you parents Addy. And thank you for sharing a deep personal area of your life. Be with right people and friends that you can lean on who are mature and keep you in a happier and healthier environment. You cannot stay too confined for too long Addy. Might not be the best thing you can do.

Keep staying happy and positive. The angels I'm sure shine their light on you as they check on well being every day. YOU are blessed.

APAK
How sweet of you... I actually don't have any emotion when I tell that story... but thank you... The trauma I experienced as a child was from neglect... and then later being abandoned by my father at 14... ( I come from an alcoholic home where the adults were NOT adults... ) I actually ended up raising myself... add to that being an only child.... and presto... ADDY does not trust people... nor does she care to now...

This probably also has a large part to do with why I keep having troubles in the forums... My life is an open book... I don't find it difficult to share my short comings... and for years I felt such guilt at living a reclusive lifestyle.... NOW with covid... I seem to have an excuse to justify it... and especially choosing NOT to get vaccinated... even more so.

I have lived like this for years APAK.... I have ONE friend... she lives 7 hours away... and I have a daughter... I don't see either one more than once every two years.

I have learned to completely DEPEND on CHRIST... for everything... I love being alone... and I HATE OPINIONS.... unless I personally ask someone for one.... so... YEP.... FORUMS are not the best place for Addy to be.... YET I continue to ATTEMPT to find a little niche where I might fit in.

It's all good... this time my attitude isn't so lovely.... I have decided I simply do NOT CARE.... I am not looking for anything expect to pass a bit of time in my day... Perhaps this will help with the getting OFFENDED.

People believe what they want to believe... I have NO problem with that... I live and let live.

My life is filled with PEACE and JOY... and I strive to show Christ to my neighbours around me. Very simple.

Reactions: Nancy and APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do not take me out of context... NO one is absolutely able to provide proof of WHY the suicide rates have gone up... Lockdowns are NOT the only factor... that is all I am saying.... I don't like BLANKET statements or ASSUMPTIONS... Statistics have been thrown left and right from the very beginning of this pandemic... and I don't believe ANYONE.

People are making claims that are false EVERYWHERE.

YES... indeed... suicides have increased... so has STRESS.... and HEART BREAK.... I have nothing to prove here... but I am not going to apologize for not trusting what everyone and their dog is stating as TRUTH.

Hmmmm

One thing I will say though, those that get bullied at school are probably feeling better during lockdowns, as they don't have to be around the schoolyard bullies. I know I would have been happy with a lockdown if I was still a school kid.

Reactions: Nancy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
those that get bullied at school are probably feeling better during lockdowns, as they don't have to be around the schoolyard bullies. I know I would have been happy with a lockdown if I was still a school kid.
Bullying has moved to on-line... not sure how much difference it would make. You are talking the old style original form of bullying.

Reactions: Nancy and Josho