Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cristo Rei it would appear lockdowns are affecting suicide rates in all people. The bible tells us it is not good for man to be alone (Genesis 2:18), and that is where Satan tempts us when we are alone. It is more difficult for him to tempt us when we are fellowshipping. The suicide rates are increased globally but not at first, perhaps @Josho is correct about the bullying. But thereafter they did increase. And you won't find any media disclosing this fact:

Global Suicide Trends during the COVID-19 Pandemic | Suicide Prevention Resource Center

"Data from previous epidemics suggest suicide rates may initially appear to decrease during epidemics but may increase thereafter."

@Addy you may want to review the above study findings.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bullying has moved to on-line... not sure how much difference it would make. You are talking the old style original form of bullying.

Yep, the old style "schoolyard bullying", online gaming used to be the escape, probably not as much now though, as there's plenty of bullying online, but still probably can be an escape from school bullies though.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep, the old style, online gaming used to be the escape, probably not anymore though.
I remember eons ago when I was still a teenager... there was this game... dungeons and dragons... I have no clue what that even is... but it was a big thing... I am assuming this is what you are talking about.... the only game I have ever played is mario.... he would hop around... oh and pac man... he would eat all the bubbles... HAHA.... Never progressed past that level...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I remember eons ago when I was still a teenager... there was this game... dungeons and dragons... I have no clue what that even is... but it was a big thing... I am assuming this is what you are talking about.... the only game I have ever played is mario.... he would hop around... oh and pac man... he would eat all the bubbles... HAHA.... Never progressed past that level...

Dungeons and dragons is still around I never played that though, my go to for online gaming was the original Call of Duty and Fiesta online, I also tried out some lesser known rpgs like Secondhand Lands lolz, that was pretty fun, got to play as a sheep LOL! And used to play a bit of Trackmania and see how high i could get up the world rankings.

Before I got into online gaming I was into Tony Hawk, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot, the V-Rally series was my favourite for racing, I never unlocked all the cars though. And I really enjoyed Nintendogs and Sonic Rush Adventure on the DS.

Now the main thing I play is Mario!!, that was pretty expensive when I was a kid haha. Now you can get Mario Kart on the phone. And I am still trying to get through Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, probably not even halfway yet, a gba game, but I play it on my DS, there's also a copy of the Mario Bros in that gba cartridge, have not been able to win that either. Now I am not good at completing games like I did in my childhood, I was a master completionist at Spyro, used to find every single gem after I had beaten the final boss.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dungeons and dragons is still around I never played that though, my go to for online gaming was the original Call of Duty and Fiesta online, I also tried out some lesser known rpgs like Secondhand Lands lolz, that was pretty fun, got to play as a sheep LOL! And used to play a bit of Trackmania and see how high i could get up the world rankings.

Before I got into online gaming I was into Tony Hawk, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot, the V-Rally series was my favourite for racing, I never unlocked all the cars though. And I really enjoyed Nintendogs and Sonic Rush Adventure on the DS.
I did not understand a WORD you said.... other than Dungeons and dragons... Back in the day.... Pac Man used to be set up on a table like contraption... you could play solo on one end... or two players ( one at each end ).

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do not take me out of context... NO one is absolutely able to provide proof of WHY the suicide rates have gone up... Lockdowns are NOT the only factor... that is all I am saying.... I don't like BLANKET statements or ASSUMPTIONS... Statistics have been thrown left and right from the very beginning of this pandemic... and I don't believe ANYONE.

People are making claims that are false EVERYWHERE.

YES... indeed... suicides have increased... so has STRESS.... and HEART BREAK.... I have nothing to prove here... but I am not going to apologize for not trusting what everyone and their dog is stating as TRUTH.

OK but your defending these evil doers... Why?
I don't get that

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei it would appear lockdowns are affecting suicide rates in all people. The bible tells us it is not good for man to be alone (Genesis 2:18), and that is where Satan tempts us when we are alone. It is more difficult for him to tempt us when we are fellowshipping. The suicide rates are increased globally but not at first, perhaps @Josho is correct about the bullying. But thereafter they did increase. And you won't find any media disclosing this fact:

Global Suicide Trends during the COVID-19 Pandemic | Suicide Prevention Resource Center

"Data from previous epidemics suggest suicide rates may initially appear to decrease during epidemics but may increase thereafter."

@Addy you may want to review the above study findings.

Thanks Devin... Its so true...
The evil one tempts us when we are weak physically and mentally. He tempts us when we are alone with our own mind...
Oh man, i hate that nothing more than Satan. I despise him with all my heart and reject all his lies and deceptions

You see how strong Jesus was... Satan had to wait 40 days and 40 nights as Christ was alone and hungry in the wilderness before even attempting to attack Jesus. And even then he was unsuccessful...

I pray to have that kind of strength against the evil one...

ELY_VNyXYAAkVkd.jpg

Bullying is just a poor excuse to divert the attention from the truth...
An excuse from people who are entrenched in their false position and will never leave it... They have no marker of truth...
They can't recognize truth even when its right in front of them. And so they will make such excuses to justify the most disgusting things from vaccine deaths, to lockdown suicides and the incarceration of the unvaxed

Reactions: dev553344

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK but your defending these evil doers... Why?
I don't get that
Are you seriously accusing me of defending evil doers????????
I don't get that.... after all I have shared with you personally...

What I am saying is I don't trust statistics that come out from anyone... YOU don't seem to accept this about me.

Anyways.... it's all good... I really DON'T CARE what the world is doing or thinking.... I care what GOD is doing.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Great to see massive protests getting bigger and bigger in Australia

In Melbourne the cops stooped to even lower standards firing at peaceful protesters with rubber bullets

Aussies are finally waking up. Anyone who has suffered from these inhumane lockdowns need to be standing up and its good to see that they are in the name of liberty and freedom

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you seriously accusing me of defending evil doers????????
I don't get that.... after all I have shared with you personally...

What I am saying is I don't trust statistics that come out from anyone... YOU don't seem to accept this about me.

Anyways.... it's all good... I really DON'T CARE what the world is doing or thinking.... I care what GOD is doing.

Our politicians are evil doers in my opinion... Not u... Don't mix the two, ok...

Then why are you defending lockdowns then???

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our politicians are evil doers in my opinion... Not u... Don't mix the two, ok...

Then why are you defending lockdowns then???

My first comment on here was about suicide... I shared a very personal piece regarding my family...
The ONLY thing I have stated here on this thread is that I do not trust statistics... I said that NO one can prove
WHY suicides are up.... That is all I said... and now you are accusing me of defending lock downs??

I have not shared how I feel about lockdowns.... I think I shall meander on over to a quieter place.
I haven't even had my first cup of coffee...

Last edited:

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL... Why not... Its simple... Pretend its a court room... Your the defense attorney and im the prosecutor...
The judge is trying to determine the cause of the suicide increase...

In a US courtroom, the claim of "lockdowns are the direct cause" would be disallowed because it would be unfounded speculation under the rules of evidence and impossible to "prove" to a scientific standard. ( it would be speculation calling for a conclusion)

So, if you were a prosecutor in a US court with such a claim, you would be soundly defeated assuming such a frivolous case ( the claim itself) was allowed to proceed on the merits in the first case.

That said, my "opinion" IS that the lockdowns are a direct contributing factor but I couldn't "prove" it to any legal or scientific standard.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My first comment on here was about suicide... I shared a very personal piece regarding my family...
The ONLY thing I have stated here on this thread is that I do not trust statistics... I said that NO one can prove
WHY suicides are up.... That is all I said... and now you are accusing me of defending lock downs??

I have not shared how I feel about lockdowns.... I think I shall meander on over to a quieter place.
I haven't even had my first cup of coffee...

This thread is about suicide... and the statistics given.

I gave you 4 pieces of proof along with someone else but you still downplay the FACT that lockdowns have led to suicides...
Your argument is weak cos you cannot give any suggestion as to why the suicides have increased while still rejecting the facts

So your not defending lockdowns now you say... LoL... So what where you defending then... I have no clue now what your arguing about

But anyways. I didn't say u were an evil doer

These are the evil doers... Murderers... Criminals... Satans agents
1629787134460_GSD3EI33H.2-2.jpg 5461.jpg 3756.jpg ,

FACT - Lockdowns are the reason for increased suicides.
Your problem with accepting stats and facts is a personal issue and not an argument for us to ignore the criminal actions of our leaders

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In a US courtroom, the claim of "lockdowns are the direct cause" would be disallowed because it would be unfounded speculation under the rules of evidence and impossible to "prove" to a scientific standard. ( it would be speculation calling for a conclusion)

So, if you were a prosecutor in a US court with such a claim, you would be soundly defeated assuming such a frivolous case ( the claim itself) was allowed to proceed on the merits in the first case.

That said, my "opinion" IS that the lockdowns are a direct contributing factor but I couldn't "prove" it to any legal or scientific standard.

We aren't in a US court MR wiseguy.
It was just a figure of speech to encourage debate

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I gave you 4 pieces of proof along with someone else but you still downplay the FACT that lockdowns have led to suicides...
Your argument is weak cos you cannot give any suggestion as to why the suicides have increased while still rejecting the facts

So your not defending lockdowns now you say... LoL... So what where you defending then... I have no clue now what your arguing about

But anyways. I didn't say u were an evil doer

These are the evil doers... Murderers... Criminals... Satans agents
the only statement I made is that NO ONE can state for CERTAIN... WHY the suicide rates have increased...
That is all I have stated...

YOU used to be so delightful to talk with ... it is why I dropped into these threads... to say hello to you and wait for your adventure reports.
Lately... you seem so defensive and angry...

I can't repeat enough that I simply do not care what is happening in the world... I stopped reading any kind of news media months ago... and I am a much happier person for it.

As for lock downs... I have not stated my opinion about them on this thread and I shall not do so... as I am not interested in debating with ANYONE.

You did not say I am an evil doer... but you said I support evil doers... same difference.

I am done here... Sorry you feel the need to be so defensive... I thought we were past that.

Be blessed.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the only statement I made is that NO ONE can state for CERTAIN... WHY the suicide rates have increased...
That is all I have stated...

YOU used to be so delightful to talk with ... it is why I dropped into these threads... to say hello to you and wait for your adventure reports.
Lately... you seem so defensive and angry...

I can't repeat enough that I simply do not care what is happening in the world... I stopped reading any kind of news media months ago... and I am a much happier person for it.

As for lock downs... I have not stated my opinion about them on this thread and I shall not do so... as I am not interested in debating with ANYONE.

You did not say I am an evil doer... but you said I support evil doers... same difference.

I am done here... Sorry you feel the need to be so defensive... I thought we were past that.

Be blessed.

Addy... My dear... You are over reacting... Calm down... Relax...
I say all this with no ill feeling toward you... I used no harsh language. I didn't attack you...
I love you... Thats why i said treat it like a courtroom, like a game, remove any feelings, its a debate

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
it was your example and it did encourage debate- you just didn't like the answer

Ye fair enough, and your probably right. U just got all technical when it was really unnecessary.
The courtroom has many rules and procedures. I wasn't planning on using them, you know

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye fair enough, and your probably right. U just got all technical when it was really unnecessary

We can debate that for this reason and it really depends on the audience and end goal.

Example: I agree with your ( belief, opinion etc.) 100% regarding the lockdowns are not only a direct cause of suicides but deliberate in many 'evil" ways so you will get no argument from me in any of those areas.

That said, if i somehow had to ( prove to, influence, challenge or respond to challenge) an "official body"- I would be hard pressed to do so under most rules of parliamentary bodies ( and they know that and will weaponize that ability when it suits them)

They don't hesitate to play the "conspiracy theorist' card and ridicule opponents into silence.

To me, this is a textbook example to keep and strengthen our 2A rights because there is one guaranteed way to stop govt tyranny.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We can debate that for this reason and it really depends on the audience and end goal.

Example: I agree with your ( belief, opinion etc.) 100% regarding the lockdowns are not only a direct cause of suicides but deliberate in many 'evil" ways so you will get no argument from me in any of those areas.

That said, if i somehow had to ( prove to, influence, challenge or respond to challenge) an "official body"- I would be hard pressed to do so under most rules of parliamentary bodies ( and they know that and will weaponize that ability when it suits them)

They don't hesitate to play the "conspiracy theorist' card and ridicule opponents into silence.

To me, this is a textbook example to keep and strengthen our 2A rights because there is one guaranteed way to stop govt tyranny.

True. Sorry for calling u Mr wiseguy... Its actually really handy to understand courtroom procedures...
They have good ways of determining the truth