• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same with aluminium which has a proven link to Alzheimer's, governments know it but are hushing it up in case it harms the aluminium industry.
Personally I stopped using aluminium pots and pans years ago after the link first came to light, and switched to coated ones.

View attachment 24581

View attachment 24582
You'll find aluminum in underarm deodorant, baked goods, baking mixes, baking powder, self-rising flour .... women's cosmetics, etc, etc, etc...... all things I eliminated 25 years ago. (I use deodorant that has no aluminum in it.)

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps this is why people have a hard time coping with autistic people. They don't get upset. Someone is trying to evoke a response from them but it all seems to go over their head. It is a case of so what?

It is best not to tell them what to do. The most effective means of communication are questions. It is no good telling them they are wrong because in most cases they know they are not wrong as they have done the hard yards. if you want to communicate with them effectively it is best to make a suggestion.

For argument's sake, instead of saying "You're wrong so I don't agree with you" it is better to say something like "What do you think of the idea that...... A question makes them think so they will go back to the drawing board and check their facts and if they find their facts are wrong they will say so. If they are not, they will say so. They have no problem with being wrong but they won't countenance someone throwing their opinion at them. As I have said, they are not interested in your opinion or their own.

Bear in mind that unless they have done an in-depth study of a subject they will keep quiet.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You'll find aluminum in underarm deodorant, baked goods, baking mixes, baking powder, self-rising flour .... women's cosmetics, etc, etc, etc...... all things I eliminated 25 years ago. (I use deodorant that has no aluminum in it.)
This subject is not aluminum.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a touchy subject for most Christian Boards and the church. Mainly due to a person being controlled by what is a neurological disease and which they can do nothing about.

Just to clarify, there are two types of Autism. A high autism and a low autism. The high autistic person who is very brainy (I have an I.Q. of 140) and a low autism which causes physically aggressive outbreaks.

The high autistic person which I come under is a person who delves deeply into things and attempts to be thoroughly versed in the subject matter so that they can speak about it with confidence. They may study a subject for years before saying anything about it. One thing is for sure. They will study book after book after book until they are confident they have covered every possibility.

They are not interested in opinion. Their own or anyone else.

Socially they are not very forward, but if the conversation is on a topic they have studied they will become very talkative and regale you with their knowledge.

How does the high autistic person's brain work?

There are three parts to seeing the world. The left side, the right side, and the center. A person who is not autistic sees the left, right, and center. A person who is autistic sees only the center. This means that which is on the left or right is not available to them so their understanding of things is from the center.

This means they do not see the nuances in a comment and they cannot read between the lines. Putting it simply, they call a spade a spade.

An autistic brain is divided into the left and right like everyone else. Except for only one side works. The side that contains the emotions has gone to sleep. it is no use telling an autistic person they should love people because they can't.

It is no use telling them to be like so and so, because they can't.

The person with a high autistic brain does not exhibit feelings and does not express feelings. Primarily they deal with facts. For example, if they say something negative about someone that is a statement of fact for them. They are not expressing a feeling and it does not translate as negativity to that person.

In the reverse, if someone says they are stupid they deal with it as a comment. They don't take it personally and don't have a need to retaliate in kind. (nearly always).

Unlike a physical disability where a person can sometimes improve and get better autism is a neurological disease that they have no control over and which they cannot change.

The experts in the field of autism say that when it comes to change, it is the other person who has to change because the autistic person can't. The other person has to adapt to the autistic person ways. not the other way around. if they are waiting for that to happen they will wait until kingdom comes.
Have you heard of hydrogen water, I've read quite a few accounts of people with high and low autism getting great results from drinking it. You can get them it tablet form or a hydrogen generator make your own.

Hydrogen is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory lightest element in the universe. It's worth is it can reach anywhere in the body especially in the neurological area where very few antioxidant can reach.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A few famous autistic's include.....

Albert Einstein

Thomas Jefferson

Stanley Kubrick

Michaelangelo

Mozart

Sir Issac Newton

Bill Gates ( yes, your PC).

Reactions: shortangel

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I once briefly dated an autistic lady but she always turned up for dates wearing the same dowdy oldfashioned clothes and hideous flat shapeless shoes, so i bought her a pair of stylish ones with a bit of a heel but she wouldn't wear them..
Lol sounds like me
:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:D

No chance of you wearing a Wonder Woman outfit for me then?..:)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an high Autistic great nephew and a low Autistic great nephew.

They are worlds apart in so many learning curves.

The 12 y.o. loves math but is a little socially awkward while it took 5 years for the 6 y.o. to learn to talk and he is very socially withdrawn.

It really is hard on families. They don't receive understanding nor compassion from others. The government has a few programs but it's limited to special ed at school.

My nephews were both blessed to have joined the military which has excellent helps & programs.

Gatherings of the faithful would greatly benefit their community if they were more family thinking.