Avoid?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wayofthespirit

More often partly wrong than wholly right
Feb 16, 2010
North Norfolk, UK
I did a BibleGateway search through the Epistles on the word ‘avoid’ in order to find the verse re marital fidelity that I half remembered.
It was interesting that the word also only occurred in three other places in Romans, Timothy, and Titus and each seemed to me to be very pertinent to a large amount of forum activity.

“Mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them"

"Foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes"

"Avoid foolish questions, and contentions, and strivings about spiritual genealogies and the law; for they are unprofitable and vain”

Peace to everyone.....Mike.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
I did a BibleGateway search through the Epistles on the word ‘avoid’ in order to find the verse re marital fidelity that I half remembered.
It was interesting that the word also only occurred in three other places in Romans, Timothy, and Titus and each seemed to me to be very pertinent to a large amount of forum activity.

“Mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them"

"Foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes"

"Avoid foolish questions, and contentions, and strivings about spiritual genealogies and the law; for they are unprofitable and vain”

Peace to everyone.....Mike.

I say this very slowly and carefully Mike.
"I agree with what you are saying"

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Be nice Mike, if people where preached the right gospel.

In His Love