'baby Doc' Duvalier Returns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
As you all may be aware, 'Baby Doc' Duvalier has returned to Haiti.

That poor nation has suffered greatly from the acts of nature, but is now forced to relive a horrible past as the murderer Duvalier has reappeared in the land. A good friend of mine is the last survivor of a family that was murdered by Duvalier's goon squad. My friend has struggled for years to put the horror of those days behind him, but will bear the scars of it for life. His family was not politically active. In fact they were good Christian members of the community.

Only Duvalier's criminal associates survived during his rule.
Pray for justice.
The man should be arrested, given a fair trial and then hung; that is more mercy than he gave to others.
Prayers are requested for the surviving members of the families he brutalized.

limbo

Jan 22, 2009
As you all may be aware, 'Baby Doc' Duvalier has returned to Haiti.

That poor nation has suffered greatly from the acts of nature, but is now forced to relive a horrible past as the murderer Duvalier has reappeared in the land. A good friend of mine is the last survivor of a family that was murdered by Duvalier's goon squad. My friend has struggled for years to put the horror of those days behind him, but will bear the scars of it for life. His family was not politically active. In fact they were good Christian members of the community.

Only Duvalier's criminal associates survived during his rule.
Pray for justice.
The man should be arrested, given a fair trial and then hung; that is more mercy than he gave to others.
Prayers are requested for the surviving members of the families he brutalized.

Lord,
thou knowest the horror that has befallen Haiti since it's inception and Thou knowest the murderous deeds of this very evil person who once ran this nation. Oh Lord, there is so much evil on earth against Thy servants and the Body of Christ, who can stand.? Who could have thought that Christianity would be attacked so viciously as it is, in the world today!
Lord, the victims of these murderous attacks need Thy Protection. They need Thy Holy Mercy.
Lord, how can there be some standing in the day of Thy Coming, if all are destroyed by satan now?
This is not Thy Way--to destroy the Righteous with the wicked.
These are not Thy Promises---You said the wicked would be recompensed for his evil deeds, fall into the pit he digged for us.
Lord, You said that you are a Wall of Fire to the righteous, a High Tower, a Cleft in the Rock.
Protect this dear suffering brother. Cover him with Thy feathers as a hen covereth her chickens. Keep him in the day of trouble, as You have promised.
Heal this dear brother, for You said "Healing is in my wings" .
Strengthen this brother with the faith to move mountains, to pray for and believe that this evil person who murdered his family will not be able to hurt another soul, but will be incarcerated and brought to justice on this side of eternity, even before Your Day of Judgement.
Praise You, Lord Jesus, that You chose us out of this world.
and that there is great reward for Your Servants for all eternity!
Those who lost their lives in Your service shall rejoice forever before Your Holy Throne! Great is their reward!
And those whose wicked deeds as this evil man will pay, in abject torment, for their deeds forever.
As Apostle Paul said, "this light affliction" does not compare to the Glory that shall be revealed unto us.

In Thy Holy Name I pray,
Amen and Amen
limbo
richandpoordonotmix.com/prayer_forum/