Bad Day :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already been to the ENT doctor and diagnosed with it. I have a dental guard that I sleep with at night, but sometimes I yawn too big or something and it flames up. :(

Aww,.. thank you sister. *Hugs* :)
Have you ever considered seeing a chiropractor to fix possibly a misalignment?
*hugs back* :)

Reactions: April_Rose

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry to hear that you are in pain. You will most certainly be in my prayers. Don't let this shake your faith. In my 45 years on this earth I've learned one thing. There is always someone better or worse off then you. My father died from cancer a few months ago. When painful things like this happen, whether it be physical pain or emotional pain it's only natural to think: "C'mon Father, help me out here." Myself, I find great comfort in the fact that He is in control of everything and does love us very much. Imagine the pain you'd be in being mocked, beaten, spit on and nailed to a cross.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear that you are in pain. You will most certainly be in my prayers. Don't let this shake your faith. In my 45 years on this earth I've learned one thing. There is always someone better or worse off then you. My father died from cancer a few months ago. When painful things like this happen, whether it be physical pain or emotional pain it's only natural to think: "C'mon Father, help me out here." Myself, I find great comfort in the fact that He is in control of everything and does love us very much. Imagine the pain you'd be in being mocked, beaten, spit on and nailed to a cross.

True, good point.

Reactions: Kaz

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, tmj, I hate it. I finally got an upper guard rather than bottom guard, which I always woke with no longer in my mouth. The top one stays in for some reason.

The older I've gotten, the more loud the crack has got when I chew food. Every bite, click, click, click. Must be annoying for others to have to hear when i eat!

If i forget my guard or just get lazy for a few nights, my jaw swells up and i look like a dang chipmunk. So, so painful! I can attest to the fact that gnashing of teeth is painful lol. Not fun.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As to the writing you shared, you might want to check out a book. It can be read for free online if you search for a free version. I think it could maybe be some help for you, some strengthening, at least the first part of it. It's called Dark Night of the Soul, by St John of the Cross.

I do not think you could have written what you wrote unless you were being tried and tested in your trust, and it's worth a read of the first section if it might help you a little.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With TMJ pain that is. If anybody doesn't know what that is I can explain,.. but anyways,.. I could sure use some prayers to get better soon. I don't really like asking for prayers for myself,.. but today was so bad that I was crying quite a few times and I don't usually do that when I'm hurting. :'( (Btw, in times like these I feel my faith wavering a bit because I'm sort of wondering where God is when I feel like I'm going through Hell itself and I really don't want to doubt. :( )
@April_Rose I have this, too. Stress does it to me. Did you get it sorted out or do you want a video to fix it? It is easy to massage back into place.

Mine keeps acting up here and again. Decided I'm too stressed and got some chamomile lavender tea. Can't say if it will work... Lol

Said a little prayer for you, too :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks guys but that happened last week lol and I've been doing a whole lot better since then. Thanks for the informative video though Ducky!! :D