Bad Day :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With TMJ pain that is. If anybody doesn't know what that is I can explain,.. but anyways,.. I could sure use some prayers to get better soon. I don't really like asking for prayers for myself,.. but today was so bad that I was crying quite a few times and I don't usually do that when I'm hurting. :'( (Btw, in times like these I feel my faith wavering a bit because I'm sort of wondering where God is when I feel like I'm going through Hell itself and I really don't want to doubt. :( )

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks and for the record I know that deep in my heart He is with me even when it doesn't feel like it,.. it's just that Satan likes to play games with me like where is your God now? And hisses that into my ear repeatedly over and over. :( I guess I should just use this verse against him since it can't get to the point where I actually believe him since he's a liar and I hate him!!! :mad: Btw, thanks guys I really appreciate it. *Hugs* :)

Psalm 34:38 "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With TMJ pain that is. If anybody doesn't know what that is I can explain,.. but anyways,.. I could sure use some prayers to get better soon. I don't really like asking for prayers for myself,.. but today was so bad that I was crying quite a few times and I don't usually do that when I'm hurting. :'( (Btw, in times like these I feel my faith wavering a bit because I'm sort of wondering where God is when I feel like I'm going through Hell itself and I really don't want to doubt. :( )
Only just saw this but I am now joining in prayer for you! Our God is able in every situation!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only just saw this but I am now joining in prayer for you! Our God is able in every situation!

Thank you and yes amen to that. Let me give you a little piece of the story I'm currently writing called Rock God where DJ is a modernized version of God in human form and Mick is the child that he is speaking to. :) (Btw, as DJ he is immortal and cannot die as like Jesus could and did for our sins.)

“Yeah,.. I suppose they can,.. but they can also help keep your father’s spirit alive. After all, he never really left you in the first place. It’s like a game of hide and seek. After a person dies their spirit hides away from you sometimes. Sometimes to the point where it feels like they’re gone forever. The truth is though they’re only waiting for you to go and seek them. Hide and seek just happens to be one of my favorite games.” He said with a grin.

“Yeah, but you can’t die though.” I pointed out to him.

“No, that’s true. However, one it’s just a fun game all around and two,.. if I always was wide in the open for everybody and making myself known then people wouldn’t take the time to even try to seek me and I think that it’s better that way."

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you and yes amen to that. Let me give you a little piece of the story I'm currently writing called Rock God where DJ is a modernized version of God in human form and Mick is the child that he is speaking to. :) (Btw, as DJ he is immortal and cannot die as like Jesus could and did for our sins.)

“Yeah,.. I suppose they can,.. but they can also help keep your father’s spirit alive. After all, he never really left you in the first place. It’s like a game of hide and seek. After a person dies their spirit hides away from you sometimes. Sometimes to the point where it feels like they’re gone forever. The truth is though they’re only waiting for you to go and seek them. Hide and seek just happens to be one of my favorite games.” He said with a grin.

“Yeah, but you can’t die though.” I pointed out to him.

“No, that’s true. However, one it’s just a fun game all around and two,.. if I always was wide in the open for everybody and making myself known then people wouldn’t take the time to even try to seek me and I think that it’s better that way."
I thank you for sharing but I honestly cannot read it.

I do read some fiction, when there is no doubt in my own mind that it is all fiction and harmless to me... which seems to occur less frequently these days. Once in a while I will go to the library and bring home half a dozen novels which seem interesting. As a young man I would have read them all and gone back for more on in the realms of sci fi, adventure, mystery, western and others. Today when I read even one all the way through it is unusual. I avoid Christian fiction altogether.

Christian fiction is something I have seldom been able to read because almost always it disagrees with some things I believe according to God. My "according to God" is established from my Bible reading and my conversations with God.

One example I tried to read when it was popular a few years ago was the book, "The Shack". Before finishing the first chapter I stopped reading because it clashed too sharply with what was in my heart. While there are some such things I do avoid as much as possible, I do not to insist that others follow my convictions. But I cannot ignore my own convictions.

I am continuing to pray for you and your bad day.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you I'm feeling a lot better today and that's perfectly understandable. :) (And yeah my story is very similar to The Shack lol so you probably wouldn't be interested.)

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh, I'm so sorry :(
I hope you are feeling better today sister. You SHOULD ALWAYS ask for prayer from your bro's and sis's!!! that is what we are here for...one another...to pray for and with, learn side by side, edify one another!
I'm praying for relief April and, this is a normal human physical issue and, do not let this get any where near your relationship with Jesus. You are being prayed for right now sis,
xo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I'm so sorry :(
I hope you are feeling better today sister. You SHOULD ALWAYS ask for prayer from your bro's and sis's!!! that is what we are here for...one another...to pray for and with, learn side by side, edify one another!
I'm praying for relief April and, this is a normal human physical issue and, do not let this get any where near your relationship with Jesus. You are being prayed for right now sis,
xo

Aww thank you sister and yes I'm a feeling a LOT better today. *HUGS* :D

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks and for the record I know that deep in my heart He is with me even when it doesn't feel like it,.. it's just that Satan likes to play games with me like where is your God now? And hisses that into my ear repeatedly over and over. :( I guess I should just use this verse against him since it can't get to the point where I actually believe him since he's a liar and I hate him!!! :mad: Btw, thanks guys I really appreciate it. *Hugs* :)

Psalm 34:38 "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Glad to hear that you know where the doubt comes from!
"11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes." 2 Cor. 2:11

That is one of Satan's biggest lies, right along with the "your not saved" one. YES...USE the scriptures to speak at him...He MUST flee at the name of Jesus, and God rebuke him.
Greater is He....!

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctor out of the question?

I already been to the ENT doctor and diagnosed with it. I have a dental guard that I sleep with at night, but sometimes I yawn too big or something and it flames up. :(

I totally didn't see this until today. I'm glad you're feeling better!

Aww,.. thank you sister. *Hugs* :)

Reactions: TLHKAJ