bbyrd009 Ft Myers FL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
In the morning of twenty Abib Yeshua was brought forth bound from the underground dungeon pit, at the rising of the sun, and they brought him into the council for trial. And more precisely now the council of twenty three consists of the deka protoi committee of the Ten Elders, (which had truly received no dominion as yet until this very hour), and with the ten kings were eleven soferim scribes of the greater council which were hand picked by Ananus and Kaiaphas: twenty one members plus the two horns Ananus ben Seth, the Ab Bet Din and chief Kohen, and Kaiaphas, the Nasiy-Prince and chief Kohen. So with Ananus and Kaiaphas present the council of twenty three sat in order. And the Kohanim, the Ten Elders, and all the council brought forth witnesses against Yeshua to put him to death; but they found none of them that were in agreement. Even many came forth who bare false witness against Yeshua, but their witness agreed not together, no two of them agreed. And there arose certain ones that bare false witness against him, saying, We heard him say, I will destroy this Temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands. But neither so did their witness agree together as one. And the chief Kohen stood up in the midst, and asked Yeshua, saying, Answer you nothing? What is it which these witness against you? But Yeshua held his peace, and answered nothing, knowing that without two credible witnesses in agreement the council cannot by the Torah convict him of anything, much less of having been a mesith and beguiler of the people. And when the witnesses were spent, and no two of them were found to have been in agreement, it became clear that the council was not going to be able to convict Yeshua: but according to the Torah and their own laws they must acquit him. It is at this point, seeing what was about to come to pass, that the chief Kohen threw caution to the wind and stood up again in the council, adjuring Yeshua by the Living Elohim, in which case Yeshua has no choice but to answer even though by law his own testimony should not have been used against him to condemn himself. However the charges were about to shift from mesith to the blasphemy of claiming to be king. And the chief Kohen, knowing that the council would not now convict Yeshua because they found not even two witnesses which were in agreement, changed his countenance so as to hand the execution over to the Romans. It therefore matters not to him that he at this point disqualifies himself as chief Kohen so long as Pilate can be convinced to have Yeshua crucified under Roman law. There would not be a stoning in this day, but it was yet early, and they decided to work to have Yeshua crucified just as Yeshua said would be the outcome of the case. So the chief Kohen stood and said unto Yeshua, I adjure you by the Living Elohim, that you tell us whether you be the one Anointed the Son of the Blessed, the Son of Elohim!? Yeshua said to him, You have said I am: but I say to you that from now on shall the Son of Man shall be seen sitting at the right hand of Power and coming in the clouds of the heavens! Then the chief Kohen rent his clothes, and utterly disqualified himself and his court according to the Torah, (for he is absoluetly not allowed to rend his garment), and said, He has spoken blasphemy! And because they had no two witnesses that were in agreement he said: What further need have we of witnesses? Behold, now you have heard his blasphemy! What think you all? They answered and said, He is worthy of death. Then they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands, saying, Prophesy unto us, O Anointed One, Who is he that smote you? Then they led Yeshua from Kaiaphas to the hall of judgment with the new charges of blasphemy and claiming to be king; for they say that by default the claim to be the Anointed One is a claim to be the Son of David, which is a title, who is likewise therefore called Son of Elohim, which was likewise a title for kings of old time, and certain Kohanim were also at one time called by the title Meshiah [of] YHWH, and therefore according to them his statement was a direct threat to the Sanhedrin ruling body, Herod and the other Tetrarchs, and supposedly also a threat to Caesar. But one must remember that, in their own Sanhedrin laws, it was perfectly acceptable for those who are clearly biased against the accused to sit in judgment over the accused. And it was yet early when they led Yeshua to Pilate; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled, so that they might eat of the Passover public offerings of the morning, perhaps not realizing that the chief Kohen and officiator of the ceremonies had just utterly disqualified himself, and was himself now dead, as it is written in VaYikra 10:6 and VaYikra 21:10. And with the chief Kohen now ceremonially dead; who would officiate over the public offerings? Two Eloi Witnesses, Sons of the herd and of the yitzar-anointing oil, without blemish, perfect: One Ram, Son of Elohim, without blemish, perfect: Seven Lambs before the throne, Seven Spirits of Elohim, without blemish, perfect.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
These be from the things which, after the Passion of the Master, Nikodemos recorded and delivered to the chief Kohen and the rest of the Yhudim: the same Nikodemos set them forth in Hebrew. The Kohanim and scribes had assembled in council, and Ananus and Kaiaphas, and Somne, and Dothaim, and Gamaliel, Yhudas, Levi, and Nepthalim, Alexander, and Yairus, and the rest of the Yhudim, and they came unto Pilate accusing Yeshua for many deeds, saying, We know this man, that he is the son of Yoseph the builder, begotten of Maryah, and he says that he is a king and Son of Elohim: moreover he pollutes the Shabbatot, and he would destroy the laws of our fathers. Pilate says, And what things are they that he does, and would destroy the law? The Yhudim say, We have a law that we should not heal any man on the Shabbat: but this man of his evil deeds has healed the lame and the bent, the withered and the blind and the paralytic, the dumb and them that were possessed, on the day of the Shabbat! Pilate says to them, By what evil deeds? They say to him, He is a sorcerer, and by Beelzebub the prince of the devils he casts out devils, and they are all subject to him. Pilate says to them, This is not to cast out devils by an unclean spirit, but by the god Asclepius. The Yhudim say to Pilate, We beseech your majesty that he appear before your judgement seat and be heard. And Pilate called them to him, and said, Tell me, how can I that am a governor examine a king? They say to him, We say not that he is a king, but he says it of himself! And Pilate called a messenger and said to him, Let Yeshua be brought herein, but with gentleness. And the messenger went forth, and when he perceived Yeshua he bowed to him, and took the kerchief that was on his hand, and spread it upon the earth, and said to him: Master, walk hereon and enter in, for the governor calls you. And when the Yhudim saw what the messenger had so done, they cried out against Pilate, saying, Wherefore did you not summon him by an herald to enter in, but by a messenger? for the messenger when he saw him bowed to him, and spread out his kerchief upon the ground, and has made him walk upon it like a king! Then Pilate called for the messenger, and said to him, Wherefore did you do this? having spread your kerchief upon the ground, and made Yeshua to walk upon it? The messenger says to him, Master governor, when you sent me to Yerushalem, unto Alexander, I saw Yeshua sitting upon a donkey, and the servants of the Hebrews held branches in their hands, and cried out, and others spread their garments beneath him, saying, Save now! You that are in the Highest: blessed is he that comes in the name of Adonai! The Yhudim cried out and said to the messenger, The servant children of the Hebrews cried out in Hebrew; how then have you that in the Greek? The messenger said to them, I did ask one of the Yhudim, saying, What is it that they cry out in Hebrew? and he interpreted it unto me. Pilate says to them, And how cried they in Hebrew? The Yhudim say to him, Hoshia-na! membrome barouchamma Adonai! Pilate says to them, And the Hoshia-na and the rest, how is it interpreted? The Yhudim say to him, Save now! You that are in the Highest: blessed is he that comes in the name of Adonai! Pilate says to them, If you yourselves bear witness of the words which were said of the servant children, wherein has the messenger sinned? And they held their peace. The governor said to the messenger, Go forth and bring him in after whatever manner you will. And the messenger went forth and did after the former manner, and said to Yeshua, Master, enter in, the governor calls you. But when Yeshua entered in, and the ensigns were holding the standards, the images of the standards bowed and did obeisance to Yeshua. And when the Yhudim saw the carriage of the standards, how they bowed themselves and did reverence unto Yeshua, they cried out above measure against the ensigns. But Pilate said unto the Yhudim, Marvel you not that the images bowed themselves and did obeisance unto Yeshua? The Yhudim say to Pilate, We saw how the ensigns made them to bow and did obeisance to him. And the governor called for the ensigns and said to them, Wherefore did you so? They say to Pilate, We are Yavaniy Greeks and servers of temples, and how then could we do him obeisance? For indeed, while we held the images they bowed of themselves and did obeisance unto him. Then said Pilate to the rulers of the assembly and the elders of the people, Choose you out able and strong men, and let them hold the standards, and let us see if they bow of themselves. And the elders of the Yhudim took twelve men, strong and able, and made them to hold the standards by sixes, and they were set before the judgement seat of the governor: and Pilate said to the messenger, Take him out of the Praetorium and bring him in again after whatever manner you will. And Yeshua went out of the judgement hall; both he and the messenger. And Pilate called to him those that before had held the images and said to them, I have sworn by the safety of Caesar that if the standards bow not when Yeshua enters in; I will cut off your heads! And the governor commanded Yeshua to enter in the second time. And the messenger did after the former manner, and besought Yeshua much that he would walk upon his kerchief: and he walked upon it, and entered in. And when he had entered, the standards bowed themselves again doing reverence to Yeshua.
sites.google.com/site/elaiasindex/
mostly to mirror it, because google, yikes, getting more evil every day lol.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Okay. Ask daq if you could create a blog in our blog features and blog his work there. Get his permission first though. I will know if you haven't brother.... :unsure: I will ask him <_< lol!

Please remember that this is a discussion forum and the boards are not really the place to drop reams of information. That is why we have a blog section. Dumping reams of info on the boards could be considered by the CyB team as spamming....

Thank you ^_^

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Angelina said:
Okay. Ask daq if you could create a blog in our blog features and blog his work there. Get his permission first though. I will know if you haven't brother.... :unsure: I will ask him <_< lol!
that would be great, i've already sent him a link to "Jesus says," and invited him to take over, but it was site pm, not email, and i suspect he is done with that site now, and has not returned to see the pm.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do. If some one maintains that two and two are five, or that Iceland is on the equator, you feel pity rather than anger, unless you know so little of arithmetic or geography that his opinion shakes your own contrary conviction. The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there is no good evidence either way. Persecution is used in theology, not in arithmetic, because in arithmetic there is knowledge, but in theology there is only opinion. So whenever you find yourself getting angry about a difference of opinion, be on your guard; you will probably find, on examination, that your belief is going beyond what the evidence warrants."
Bertrand Russell, An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish (1943).