Beauty From Ashes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautiful story. There was a couple of 70 years from my last church. They were in their 90's. The woman passed from a heart attack then he got covid. Their daughter actually got covid also and the both of them were in the hospital. So two weeks later he died. I don't think it was really covid, but a broken heart. He just stopped fighting. I couldn't imagine being married for 70 years. They were a beautiful couple that went on to be with the Lord. So this May and her husband John seemed like really good people too. Thankful that God puts lights in the world and they made a difference. Sad that covid has to claim so many lives, but one day there will be no more sickness or pain.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Beautiful story. There was a couple of 70 years from my last church. They were in their 90's. The woman passed from a heart attack then he got covid. Their daughter actually got covid also and the both of them were in the hospital. So two weeks later he died. I don't think it was really covid, but a broken heart. He just stopped fighting. I couldn't imagine being married for 70 years. They were a beautiful couple that went on to be with the Lord. So this May and her husband John seemed like really good people too. Thankful that God puts lights in the world and they made a difference. Sad that covid has to claim so many lives, but one day there will be no more sickness or pain.
@Mayflower We must remember that even with the vaccines and distancing, the virus is still around...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us trust and hope in the glorious Lord . He is with the lambs through it all .
The govts of the world are using this to truly push us all right into the beast system .
The LORD is with the lambs . Let all praise His name . Having no fear of man or virus or anything .
Follow and trust in the glorious Lord . You all are loved my friends .

WillTell

Aug 22, 2021
Deep South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just had to share this:
View attachment 16519
Thanks for sharing this story, Truman. The sadness that Covid has visited upon this world is totally obscured by this truth—that the Lord has added two more to the great cloud of witnesses who will be returning with Him soon. I smile to think that May and John will be hand in hand, shouting in triumph over the enemy!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will live out every day that the Lord has ordained for me. I've survived neuroleptic malignant syndrome, untreated Lupus for 20 years, untreated Hepatitis c for 46 years, septic shock, 2 silent heart attacks, and 30 years of alcoholism, and a dozen or more drug overdose/suicide attempts. Earlier this year, I was exposed/within 3 feet of a confirmed Covid case, catching the second virus I'd had in a month. I'm still here, God is still on the throne, and even when I died at the hospital and they failed to resuscitate me, He brought me back to life! One thing that I do know is that the fear of death keeps one in bondage. Others know it too.
I'm not saying that others should take this plague lightly, just don't be manipulated by fear. There are some powerful, evil players in this world.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will live out every day that the Lord has ordained for me. I've survived neuroleptic malignant syndrome, untreated Lupus for 20 years, untreated Hepatitis c for 46 years, septic shock, 2 silent heart attacks, and 30 years of alcoholism, and a dozen or more drug overdose/suicide attempts. Earlier this year, I was exposed/within 3 feet of a confirmed Covid case, catching the second virus I'd had in a month. I'm still here, God is still on the throne, and even when I died at the hospital and they failed to resuscitate me, He brought me back to life! One thing that I do know is that the fear of death keeps one in bondage. Others know it too.
I'm not saying that others should take this plague lightly, just don't be manipulated by fear. There are some powerful, evil players in this world.
March onwards my friend . A lambs time is not up till GOD calls that lamb HOME . HE is with the lambs . Forward march my friend .
Yes , let no man be manipulated by what is going on around us . There truly is a deep and dark sinister work being done
and the elites of the nations are all in on it . Fear not man , fear no plague , Fear the LORD thy GOD and REJOICE IN HIM .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
March onwards my friend . A lambs time is not up till GOD calls that lamb HOME . HE is with the lambs . Forward march my friend .
Yes , let no man be manipulated by what is going on around us . There truly is a deep and dark sinister work being done
and the elites of the nations are all in on it . Fear not man , fear no plague , Fear the LORD thy GOD and REJOICE IN HIM .
There's still some rubber on my rims...I've got some roads to travel down yet. But ultimately, I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem! And no one can stop me, so there! :p

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing this story, Truman. The sadness that Covid has visited upon this world is totally obscured by this truth—that the Lord has added two more to the great cloud of witnesses who will be returning with Him soon. I smile to think that May and John will be hand in hand, shouting in triumph over the enemy!
They are home with the King . Where there is no more suffering , no more pain , ONLY JOY IN THE KING .
It is us who are left behind whose journey must continue . And times will only get worse in this world .
But one day the glorious LORD will come for the lambs . Till then , armour up and let all be faithful to the last and final breath .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's still some rubber on my rims...I've got some roads to travel down yet. But ultimately, I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem! And no one can stop me, so there! :p
And yet we never know if our last night on this earth and in these bodies is tonight . WE just dont know .
MARCH ON TRUMAN and LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED . For the moment a lamb leaves this body , ITS HOME WITH THE KING .
THERE is no fear of death . JESUS ACTUALLY CONQUERED DEATH . SO ...........i have wonderful news , THOSE IN CHRIST
will never taste of death , their body might die , BUT THE SOUL IS THE LORDS and WILL BE WITH HIM FOREVER IN GLORIOUS PARADISE .
Yeah , PONDER ON THAT MY FRIEND . AND Lift those hands and praise the LORD . For if we live its UNTO THE GLORIOUS LORD
and if we DIE ITS UNTO HIM . EITHER WAY , HE IS WITH US . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED MY FRIEND and FRIENDS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting story @Truman the Levite. It just goes to show that you can't be afraid of death. The Lord will choose when we die and if we live and are saved from various things.
Thats right . THE LORD ALLMIGHTY GOD IS IN CONTROL . We die not one second before HE decides and we will live not one second longer
than HE determines . There is no need to fear death . JESUS DONE CONQUERED IT and HE who held those keys .
THUS if a lambs dies , ITS SOUL IS WITH THE KING . And as paul once wrote , THAT TRULY IS FAR BETTER .

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truman, fear is such a powerful force, in complete contrary to love. Fear is food for the enemy; if you have fear in your heart, you're serving the enemy up a five-star meal. A wise woman once told me, "If you're scared, you don't believe in God".

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a beautiful testimony.... My eggs are all in the basket of heaven... there is nothing that I desire of this place called earth... my thoughts are on CHRIST... my hope is in heaven... and I am ready.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats right . THE LORD ALLMIGHTY GOD IS IN CONTROL . We die not one second before HE decides and we will live not one second longer
than HE determines . There is no need to fear death . JESUS DONE CONQUERED IT and HE who held those keys .
THUS if a lambs dies , ITS SOUL IS WITH THE KING . And as paul once wrote , THAT TRULY IS FAR BETTER .
Jesus provides the resurrection thru the Father so that death is more of a baptism into the afterlife and back out.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And yet we never know if our last night on this earth and in these bodies is tonight . WE just dont know .
MARCH ON TRUMAN and LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED . For the moment a lamb leaves this body , ITS HOME WITH THE KING .
THERE is no fear of death . JESUS ACTUALLY CONQUERED DEATH . SO ...........i have wonderful news , THOSE IN CHRIST
will never taste of death , their body might die , BUT THE SOUL IS THE LORDS and WILL BE WITH HIM FOREVER IN GLORIOUS PARADISE .
Yeah , PONDER ON THAT MY FRIEND . AND Lift those hands and praise the LORD . For if we live its UNTO THE GLORIOUS LORD
and if we DIE ITS UNTO HIM . EITHER WAY , HE IS WITH US . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED MY FRIEND and FRIENDS .
My feet are in an almost continuous cramp. Because of my head injury and brain disease, I can't recall when I last took some morphine for my half-dozen chronic pain conditions. But, this is the day that the Lord has made, and He has a purpose in my afflictions. I so understand getting old alone, injustice, rejection, etc., My intent is not to complain, but if someone walked up to me, pointed a gun at my head and said, "Deny Christ or I'll shoot you," I might respond by saying, "Is that a promise?", or, "Go ahead, make my day." I'm amazed that I'm not sitting in a rubber room somewhere, flipping my lips with my index finger. :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truman, fear is such a powerful force, in complete contrary to love. Fear is food for the enemy; if you have fear in your heart, you're serving the enemy up a five-star meal. A wise woman once told me, "If you're scared, you don't believe in God".
When enemies and foes attack me, of whom shall I be afraid?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My feet are in an almost continuous cramp. Because of my head injury and brain disease, I can't recall when I last took some morphine for my half-dozen chronic pain conditions. But, this is the day that the Lord has made, and He has a purpose in my afflictions. I so understand getting old alone, injustice, rejection, etc., My intent is not to complain, but if someone walked up to me, pointed a gun at my head and said, "Deny Christ or I'll shoot you," I might respond by saying, "Is that a promise?", or, "Go ahead, make my day." I'm amazed that I'm not sitting in a rubber room somewhere, flipping my lips with my index finger. :)
The perfume that is made from such a statement as you have just expressed is a SWEET and PLEASING FRAGRANCE to the LORD... YOU simply have NO idea how pleasing... and what your rewards will be for REFUSING to curse the Lord.... Oh my goodness... you BLESS me...

Last edited: