Bee a Christian Universalist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was talking to a friend on Discord who I know at least believes in one of the Abrahamic faiths, and they told me that their holy book uses the feminine conjugation for bees, which is also true for the Christian Bible (the one true holy book). I say this with kindness and love for the truth my friends.

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

All people will know that the Lord of Abraham is the Lord Jesus Christ! That’s the truth

They told me that they at least agree that everyone will go to Heaven eventually. For me, my Universalism comes from a Christian perspective. Because the only way to go to Heaven is by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Therefore, naturally, all people will eventually choose to become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven.

ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

The Lord Almighty is Christ Jesus!

Because reaching paradise, to be with the Lord, is not about doing good works, its’ about being cleaned from our bad works, our sins. Christ Jesus came to Earth, and He died for our sins, He paid their penalty and resurrected 3 days later.

ZEPHANIAH 3:8-9, 15, 17, 19-20 I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them-all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger. Then will I purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve him shoulder to shoulder .... The Lord has taken away your punishment... he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love ... I will ... gather those who have been scattered ... At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home.

Hmm... interesting you should mention that bees are described using feminine conjugations in your holy book. In my holy book, bees are also always describes using feminine conjugations.

```Strong's Hebrew: 1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) -- 4 Occurrences

1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) has 4 instances in the Christian Bible```

```Deuteronomy 1:44 and the Amorite who is dwelling in that hill-country cometh out to meet you, and they pursue you as the bees do, and smite you in Seir -- unto Hormah. (YLT)

Deuteronomy 1:44 - The Defeat at Hormah

the bees.

הַדְּבֹרִ֑ים (had·də·ḇō·rîm)

Article | Noun - feminine plural

Strong's 1682: The bee```

```Judges 14:8 and he turneth back after some days to take her, and turneth aside to see the carcase of the lion, and lo, a company of bees are in the body of the lion -- and honey. (YLT)

Judges 14:8 - Samson's Riddle

of bees,

דְּבוֹרִ֛ים (də·ḇō·w·rîm)

Noun - feminine plural

```Psalm 118:12 They surrounded me like bees; they went out like a fire among thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off! (ESV)
Psalm 118:12 - Give Thanks to the LORD, for He is Good

like bees;

כִדְבוֹרִ֗ים (ḵiḏ·ḇō·w·rîm)

Preposition-k | Noun - feminine plural

```Isaiah 7:18 In that day the LORD will whistle for the fly that is at the end of the streams of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria. (ESV)

Isaiah 7:18 - Judgment to Come
and for the bee

וְלַ֨דְּבוֹרָ֔ה (wə·lad·də·ḇō·w·rāh)

Conjunctive waw, Preposition-l, Article | Noun - feminine singular

(NIV translates this as “bees” plural even though Strong’s Concordance says it’s “bee” singular lol)

Worker bee - Wikipedia

Scientifically, Worker bees (with queen) A worker bee is any female (eusocial) bee that lacks the full reproductive capacity of the colony's queen bee

Are All Worker Bees Female? And What About Drones? | One Honey Bee

All worker bees are female.

So I agree with you there. And don’t worry, I think I get your explanation. Ancient writers at this time, thousands of years ago before modern science, would have no way of confirming that all worker bees are female. For me, it shows that these texts are divinely inspired.

Yes, for me it shows that at least the God of Abraham is the one true God. The female bees would be just one of many proofs to that. If you don’t mind me asking, what is the Holy Book that you read, my friend? It’s interesting that many Abrahamic religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam have similar source material at times. So much so that many more relatively recently-developed faiths like the Baháʼí and Samaritanism like to claim Abrahamic classification too. It shows that believing in the God of Abraham is a strong foundation.

[Post Commentary[

Who will be saved? All people. Look at how much care the Lord God puts towards using the right gender conjugation for worker bees, female! Therefore, how much more care will the Lord God have towards us? He cares for us more than sparrows after all. And He created the whole world, all of creation, to live forever and to be with Him in righteousness.

```Isaiah 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer.```

Therefore, He will succeed in achieving His desire to save all people. Just like how He used the correct gender when addressing the worker bees, so too will all of us be saved, regardless of our gender my friends.

HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking to a friend on Discord who I know at least believes in one of the Abrahamic faiths, and they told me that their holy book uses the feminine conjugation for bees, which is also true for the Christian Bible (the one true holy book). I say this with kindness and love for the truth my friends.

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

All people will know that the Lord of Abraham is the Lord Jesus Christ! That’s the truth

They told me that they at least agree that everyone will go to Heaven eventually. For me, my Universalism comes from a Christian perspective. Because the only way to go to Heaven is by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Therefore, naturally, all people will eventually choose to become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven.

ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

The Lord Almighty is Christ Jesus!

Because reaching paradise, to be with the Lord, is not about doing good works, its’ about being cleaned from our bad works, our sins. Christ Jesus came to Earth, and He died for our sins, He paid their penalty and resurrected 3 days later.

ZEPHANIAH 3:8-9, 15, 17, 19-20 I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them-all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger. Then will I purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve him shoulder to shoulder .... The Lord has taken away your punishment... he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love ... I will ... gather those who have been scattered ... At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home.

Hmm... interesting you should mention that bees are described using feminine conjugations in your holy book. In my holy book, bees are also always describes using feminine conjugations.

```Strong's Hebrew: 1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) -- 4 Occurrences

1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) has 4 instances in the Christian Bible```

```Deuteronomy 1:44 and the Amorite who is dwelling in that hill-country cometh out to meet you, and they pursue you as the bees do, and smite you in Seir -- unto Hormah. (YLT)

Deuteronomy 1:44 - The Defeat at Hormah

the bees.

הַדְּבֹרִ֑ים (had·də·ḇō·rîm)

Article | Noun - feminine plural

```Judges 14:8 and he turneth back after some days to take her, and turneth aside to see the carcase of the lion, and lo, a company of bees are in the body of the lion -- and honey. (YLT)

Judges 14:8 - Samson's Riddle

of bees,

דְּבוֹרִ֛ים (də·ḇō·w·rîm)

Noun - feminine plural

```Psalm 118:12 They surrounded me like bees; they went out like a fire among thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off! (ESV)
Psalm 118:12 - Give Thanks to the LORD, for He is Good

like bees;

כִדְבוֹרִ֗ים (ḵiḏ·ḇō·w·rîm)

Preposition-k | Noun - feminine plural

```Isaiah 7:18 In that day the LORD will whistle for the fly that is at the end of the streams of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria. (ESV)

Isaiah 7:18 - Judgment to Come
and for the bee

וְלַ֨דְּבוֹרָ֔ה (wə·lad·də·ḇō·w·rāh)

Conjunctive waw, Preposition-l, Article | Noun - feminine singular

(NIV translates this as “bees” plural even though Strong’s Concordance says it’s “bee” singular lol)

Worker bee - Wikipedia

Scientifically, Worker bees (with queen) A worker bee is any female (eusocial) bee that lacks the full reproductive capacity of the colony's queen bee

Are All Worker Bees Female? And What About Drones? | One Honey Bee

All worker bees are female.

So I agree with you there. And don’t worry, I think I get your explanation. Ancient writers at this time, thousands of years ago before modern science, would have no way of confirming that all worker bees are female. For me, it shows that these texts are divinely inspired.

Yes, for me it shows that at least the God of Abraham is the one true God. The female bees would be just one of many proofs to that. If you don’t mind me asking, what is the Holy Book that you read, my friend? It’s interesting that many Abrahamic religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam have similar source material at times. So much so that many more relatively recently-developed faiths like the Baháʼí and Samaritanism like to claim Abrahamic classification too. It shows that believing in the God of Abraham is a strong foundation.

[Post Commentary[

Who will be saved? All people. Look at how much care the Lord God puts towards using the right gender conjugation for worker bees, female! Therefore, how much more care will the Lord God have towards us? He cares for us more than sparrows after all. And He created the whole world, all of creation, to live forever and to be with Him in righteousness.

```Isaiah 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer.```

Therefore, He will succeed in achieving His desire to save all people. Just like how He used the correct gender when addressing the worker bees, so too will all of us be saved, regardless of our gender my friends.

HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
If Universalism is true then why are you trying to convince others? According to U everybody will be saved anyway. I think Universalists are trying to convince each other.

1 Corinthians 6
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If Universalism is true then why are you trying to convince others? According to U everybody will be saved anyway. I think Universalists are trying to convince each other.

1 Corinthians 6
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Hi Jack,

Based on that argument, I could flip it around and have it apply to Eternal Concious Torment too you know...

If Eternal Concious Torment is true then why are you trying to convince others? According to U everybody will be saved anyway. I think Universalists are trying to convince each other.

In terms of the unrighteous, we are all unrighteous my friend. All us descendants of Adam are sinners, and what happens to all of us: Well...

1 Corinthians 15:22-45​

22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

Also since we're on the topic of that verse, a quick tangent

perform homosexual acts,
ἀρσενοκοῖται (arsenokoitai)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Plural
Strong's 733: A male engaging in same-gender sexual activity; a sodomite, pederast. From arrhen and koite; a sodomite.
I disagree with Strong's here and see the sin as specifically pederest, a type of homosexuality as a sin, but not absolutely all homosexuality as sinful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GayChristians/comments/mix63v Quote: Another fact: arsenokoitai was not translated as "homosexuals" until the 1940s. It is not a traditional translation of the Greek word. Instead, someone is taking this new understanding of human sexuality and putting the condemnation of it into Paul's mouth after the fact.

God bless:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack,

Based on that argument, I could flip it around and have it apply to Eternal Concious Torment too you know...

If Eternal Concious Torment is true then why are you trying to convince others?
Jude 1
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,
According to U everybody will be saved anyway.
Where did I say that? lol
I think Universalists are trying to convince each other.

In terms of the unrighteous, we are all unrighteous my friend. All us descendants of Adam are sinners, and what happens to all of us: Well...
And some repent but the majority will not and will burn in Hell 'forever and ever' as Jesus said several times in the NT.

1 Corinthians 15:22-45​

22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

Also since we're on the topic of that verse, a quick tangent

perform homosexual acts,
ἀρσενοκοῖται (arsenokoitai)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Plural
Strong's 733: A male engaging in same-gender sexual activity; a sodomite, pederast. From arrhen and koite; a sodomite.
I disagree with Strong's here and see the sin as specifically pederest, a type of homosexuality as a sin, but not absolutely all homosexuality as sinful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GayChristians/comments/mix63v Quote: Another fact: arsenokoitai was not translated as "homosexuals" until the 1940s. It is not a traditional translation of the Greek word. Instead, someone is taking this new understanding of human sexuality and putting the condemnation of it into Paul's mouth after the fact.

God bless:
Now you're a Greek expert? See if you can understand English.

Romans 1

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful,

No such thing as 'gay Christian' nor 'Christian Universalist'!