Being like little children in God and Life.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
  • Matthew 18:3 (NIV)
    And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
  • Matthew 19:14 (NIV)
    Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
What do children need in life before they are introduced to sinful ways:

Food & Water/Milk
Family Love & Affection
Exercise & Nature
A Family Home
Friendships
Listen to their Parents (God)

We are exactly the same except our way is lost in technology, greed, riches, self righteousness and making excuses for not honoring God our world is so lost, we actually represent satan in 2021 and not God and that includes much of the body of Christ and it has been like that since Adam ate from the tree of knowledge till this very day.

Reactions: soul man and Azim

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We are exactly the same except our way is lost in technology, greed, riches, self righteousness and making excuses for not honoring God our world is so lost, we actually represent satan in 2021 and not God and that includes much of the body of Christ and it has been like that since Adam ate from the tree of knowledge till this very day.
That's a very cynical view you have there, Marc.

I see an absolutely glorious plan in place. This Divine Plan is running its course in complete harmony with the Word and Will of God.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 9:23
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

Children can live in a land of wonder and trust. If a father says to his child, "jump, I'll catch you," the child jumps without hesitation. I'm like that. Call me gullible, but there is nothing concerning God that I'm cynical about. Whereas, others I find are like Thomas; a wonder has to be mentioned somewhere in scripture for them to believe it is even of God. They even attribute some wonders lately to be of the devil. To me that is blasphemy, and I would rather err on the side that all things ae possible with God, than to ever come close to committing blasphemy and attribute something of God to the devil. Jesus said, greater things would we do than He even did. But I am gullible by nature, and it can get me in trouble, but that is only when I trust men mostly, but women too to be trust-worthy when they are nothing more than pathological liars and con artists. I swear I must have a target on my back. So people I should be more cynical about, but NEVER God.

For instance, gold dust would appear on some when they are worshiping, or they would receive a gold tooth. I didn't for even a moment question it was from God seeing as that would be easy for God to dig up a brick of the gold streets of heaven, crush it, and sprinkle it around. But I got crucified on the forums for not questioning it. People claimed that it must be faked and use glitter out of the ventilation system. Some preachers may actually do that being mere men, but I believe that those who do not question it, receive the real thing, like Jonathan Mills.

And how in the world can a Cessationist ever have child-like total belief, when they practice unbelief? That to me is dangerous and unhealthy for a Christian's spiritual growth. They are stunted and wonder why they grow more and more cynical, not spiritual. Some like HH even become witch hunters. Again a man.

I live now in signs and wonders. God even did a miracle in my own living room. It wasn't turning water into wine. No, it was even better. He turned a brass screw into a 3 diamond ring, AND on the day He told me I would find it, which at the time He told me was 15 months away. But it happend right on time.

Another miracle I had heard about was two cars meeting for a crash, but instead melded together and came apart without a scratch. I believed. Then one rainy dark morning, no traffic was coming, or so I thought, so I pulled out to turn left just as a car with no lights on came from the right upon me that I saw in the passenger side-view mirror and the reflection was such that the other car was into the side of my van. But without a crunch we could only have melded and came apart just as I had seen in the recreation video I had seen years ago. And not a mark on either vehicle.

There are so many others I could write a book. And I am.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
    And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
    Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Food & Water/Milk
Family Love & Affection
Exercise & Nature
A Family Home
Friendships

We can say many things about what is to be a child however, it is their trust and uncomplicated approach that mirrors God's children

Reactions: Azim

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We can say many things about what is to be a child however, it is their trust and uncomplicated approach that mirrors God's children
and... AND.... their sense of AWE and WONDER.... I think they actually call it... child-like wonder... the BEST kind of all... and God delights in it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Food & Water/Milk
Family Love & Affection
Exercise & Nature
A Family Home
Friendships

In a word Mark, teachable.