Being Thankful

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

Psalm 106:1
Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

Psalm 107:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Colossians 4:2
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.

Colossians 3:15-17
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

hope this helps !!!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A favorite song/psalm of mine is Psalm 96.

11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein...
13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

I'm a real nature lover. I love to just look at natural scenery all around. When I hear the lyrics, "let the trees clap their hands, and I heard the rustling of the leaves in the wind, I get all excited! :)