believers in India

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You can pray as God guides you.

You may not know, but a grand unbeliever temple was inaguated on January, and now almost every houses and vehicle they are using their religious flag, shouting slogan . They are attacking believers in different places these violence against believers will increase as elections are near.

If I am not wrong they may bring laws not to do prayer and worship in houses or house churches.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You may not know, but a grand unbeliever temple was inaguated on January, and now almost every houses and vehicle they are using their religious flag, shouting slogan . They are attacking believers in different places these violence against believers will increase as elections are near.

If I am not wrong they may bring laws not to do prayer and worship in houses or house churches.

Thank you!
Much prayer for India, this is happening all over now. God said it would but to stand strong in faith amen. My prayers will be with you and your country Mel.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying for situation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
an even far worse solution is about to appear . and i mean FAR WORSE .
Better to be faithful to CHRIST and suffer persecution
than for us to hope in THE FALSE ANTI CHRIST RELIGOUIS TOLERANCE ACT .
cause though it will allow prayers , it wont be for the TRUE LAMBS .
ONLY FOR THE ALL INCLUSIVE . this is not gonna bode well on the DAY OF THE LORD .
Just keep on marching onwards IN THE LORD my friend . Never let us grab a hold
of the all inclusive olive branch , of which many have already thinking its their savoir . FOR THOUGH , as i wrote afore
IT MIGHT Keep one from being persecuted , IT WONT STOP the persecution against those
WHO STILL SPEAK AND TEACH BIBLICAL , yes i said BIBLICAL , TRUTH .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This has already happened in other parts of the Indian subcontinent. The issue is that the Hindu population do not understand the historical basis of where their religion has come from.

The law was written in that part of the subcontinent that it was illegal to talk to others about their religious belief or to get them to change their belief system to another.

The Christians in that region claim that they have now reverted back to the original beliefs of the Hindu religion which Abraham had taught his third family before he had sent them away to the east and as such, they are legally not breaking the newly introduced Law.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
I pray for you and your families, as well as all Christians in India, I ask for God's protection and that He will give courage in the face of all this tribulation.
God bless Mel.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Believers were praying unbelievers entered and there was fight between unbelievers and believers. This is about 40 kms from our place

• Sad
Reactions: Debp