Best Prophetic Dream/Testimony I've Heard Ever.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of you already know that I'm a skeptic when it comes to these things and I would typically skip past these - and definitely not share them, but this is one actually worth listening to. I believe this one. The 11 PM caught my attention, too.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some of you already know that I'm a skeptic when it comes to these things and I would typically skip past these - and definitely not share them, but this is one actually worth listening to. I believe this one. The 11 PM caught my attention, too.

yeah....are our ears unblocked and our hearts awakened or do we skip along the merry path of mouthing prechewed religious flippancies?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you mean, @quietthinker ? :) Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.
We are to avail ourselves of the plentiful information freely given for our salvation. We are to sell all for the Pearl of great price. Excuses and laziness for whatever reason won't wash. We are to strengthen our hearts while there is time because an onslaught is coming the which has never been see before. Building on unstable ground ensures our structure will collapse just like that power Dam of recent in the Himalayas (India) that was swept away by a breaking up glacier (I'm assuming you heard of it on the News)

God speaks to us of this urgency through the testimony of this young man as he does through the words of others even on this forum.
He is saying, get your house in order....trim your lamps, the bridegroom is coming. He uses countless metaphors to convey the same message...are we hearing?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to avail ourselves of the plentiful information freely given for our salvation. We are to sell all for the Pearl of great price. Excuses and laziness for whatever reason won't wash. We are to strengthen our hearts while there is time because an onslaught is coming the which has never been see before. Building on unstable ground ensures our structure will collapse just like that power Dam of recent in the Himalayas (India) that was swept away by a breaking up glacier (I'm assuming you heard of it on the News)

God speaks to us of this urgency through the testimony of this young man as he does through the words of others even on this forum.
He is saying, get your house in order....trim your lamps, the bridegroom is coming. He uses countless metaphors to convey the same message...are we hearing?
I didn't hear anything about the glacier in India but I just looked it up. Interesting portion of the article worth noting that makes me feel less bad about it:

"The Nanda Devi glacier lies near a peak of the same name, which at 25,643 feet is India's second-highest mountain. Its name means "blessed goddess," and the mountain itself is worshipped in local Hindu and Buddhist traditions. The surrounding Nanda Devi National Park is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site."

I have to say that I believe you're right and I agree with what he's saying. I personally am anticipating a purging of the wicked among us. (I don't know if that's what is going to happen, but I have reasons to think so, but again none that I can actually confirm.) I have been wondering if other Christians are feeling the same way.

I hope we are hearing because whatever is coming, if it's coming, I think it will be very soon. I think we still have time on earth but I also believe that there is something coming.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read the Old Testament and do not fear the Lord, you really didn’t read it. The severity of his judgment is terrifying. The fear of the Lord is lacking in todays society because he hasn’t moved his hand in a severe way for a long time because he is long suffering, willing that none should perish.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He definitely is very passionate about what he experienced. What a blessing to all who hear this message that God is giving us a final chance to repent and turn to Him. We must heed the warning if we have any hope of entering His gates.
Father in Heaven, forgive me of my sins, I humbly come before Your throne of Mercy and Grace acknowledging that I am a sinner in need of a saviour who I declare to be Jesus Christ your son. I thank you Father that you love me in spite of my failures and my weaknesses..for when temptation comes I am not always faithful to resist. But I thank You that when I am weak, You are strong.
I forgive those who have come against me to cause strife, division, anger and bitterness in my heart and ask that You extend Your Mercy and Grace to them as well.
I declare Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done on earth, in my life and in my families lives..as it is in heaven so shall it be here also.
In Jesus Name I pray and Give You all the Glory...Amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It reminded me of one communion I had with God once where in an instance God spoke to me an entire paragraph. But it was in a split second. So sure.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He definitely is very passionate about what he experienced. What a blessing to all who hear this message that God is giving us a final chance to repent and turn to Him. We must heed the warning if we have any hope of entering His gates.
Father in Heaven, forgive me of my sins, I humbly come before Your throne of Mercy and Grace acknowledging that I am a sinner in need of a saviour who I declare to be Jesus Christ your son. I thank you Father that you love me in spite of my failures and my weaknesses..for when temptation comes I am not always faithful to resist. But I thank You that when I am weak, You are strong.
I forgive those who have come against me to cause strife, division, anger and bitterness in my heart and ask that You extend Your Mercy and Grace to them as well.
I declare Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done on earth, in my life and in my families lives..as it is in heaven so shall it be here also.
In Jesus Name I pray and Give You all the Glory...Amen.

I love this prayer and I am in full agreement. <3 Amen.

It reminded me of one communion I had with God once where in an instance God spoke to me an entire paragraph. But it was in a split second. So sure.
I think I know what you're talking about, sort of. Had something similar to that. It was just like everything I needed to know was "there" all of a sudden. :D

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you read the Old Testament and do not fear the Lord, you really didn’t read it. The severity of his judgment is terrifying. The fear of the Lord is lacking in todays society because he hasn’t moved his hand in a severe way for a long time because he is long suffering, willing that none should perish.
Proverbs 8:13... 'The fear of the Lord is to hate evil......'
Proverbs 9:10... 'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom....'

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have not been true to me, and have neither remembered me nor taken this to heart? Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?"
-Isaiah 57:11

Keep in mind that that line is about idolatry, but if you think about it, isn't it true about our society and our many, many distractions today? Isn't it just another form of idolatry? Between music, television, sports, games, news, politics, social media, etc. It's like living for entertainment a lot of the time and it's so easy to come up with excuses to shut God out of the picture.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have not been true to me, and have neither remembered me nor taken this to heart? Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?"

Keep in mind that that line is about idolatry, but if you think about it, isn't it true about our society and our many, many distractions today? Isn't it just another form of idolatry? Between music, television, sports, games, news, politics, social media, etc. It's like living for entertainment a lot of the time and it's so easy to come up with excuses to shut God out of the picture.
my question....are you going forward...to eternity?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I look for God in those things, his influence in the creativity of movies and music. There's an inherent good and evil portion to most of what sells these days, some is just evil but not all.