Beware!! Iran ( old persia) Tiny Israel must Initiate a first strike very soon!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware!! Iran (old Persia)
Tiny Israel must Initiate a first strike very soon! Israel is a nation far to tiny to take even one nuke bomb hit so they have no choice they must strike first which will of course bring most all the world's nations against them in these end days just as Bible prophecy says!!==
1.God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

2.Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

3.Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

4.Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

5.Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”
Israel is victorious.

1.Israel will win the final battle because God is with her, and Satan is leading all the nations of the world. Psalms 118:10 – “All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.”

2.Isaiah 25:7,8 – “And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.”

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're evidently an absolutest.

If there is other Scripture that gives us a detail picture of just which nations will come up against Israel on the last day, then that determines how we are to understand that "all nations" of Zech.14:2.

The western nations are not going to be the ones trying to attack Israel. You should realize that since we are their allies today.

Study Ezekiel 38 if you want to know what areas of the earth will be the northern armies coming against Israel in the last days. And that's one area of Scripture you totally left out.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're evidently an absolutest.

If there is other Scripture that gives us a detail picture of just which nations will come up against Israel on the last day, then that determines how we are to understand that "all nations" of Zech.14:2.

The western nations are not going to be the ones trying to attack Israel. You should realize that since we are their allies today.

Study Ezekiel 38 if you want to know what areas of the earth will be the northern armies coming against Israel in the last days. And that's one area of Scripture you totally left out.

Oh Davy, what about Revelation 16:12-16 as a passage that speak of all the nations and kings being drawn to go up against Jerusalem in our near future. Has not the three fowl frog like evil spirits already gone forth to work great signs to be seen by the whole earth to begin the process of drawing the nations to Armageddon. But, this is in our near future, when all of Israel will be saved and the fullness in time of the Heathen Gentiles trampling the sanctuary of God in Jerusalem will be completed.

Revelation 16:12-16: - Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up

12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

Now, the above scriptural reference is in our near future and the Gog Magog Battle will be in our distant future, towards the very end of the Millennium Age as detail in scripture in the following passage: -

Revelation 20:7-10: - Satanic Rebellion Crushed
(cf. Ezek 38; 39)
7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Ezekiel 38; 39 also describes this time.

Shalom

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the thread title reminds me of a pop song, "Soon and very soon (we are going to see the king)"
what a satanic bunch of yack that one was, yikes

any churches still sing this one?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the thread title reminds me of a pop song, "Soon and very soon (we are going to see the king)"

Im not sure I remember that one...but I remember the one taken from the book of Esther:- " If I perish, I perish, but I am going to see the King "

The one that would really get the meeting going was- " It is the Time, to take the kingdom, rise up ye sons 'tis God's command, for every power and dominion is given now into your hand..."
It may not have happened here we are 50 years later....but it did make for many exciting meetings!! :D
Yep..Older, wiser....but not quite so excited! lol

Reactions: bbyrd009

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Davy, what about Revelation 16:12-16 as a passage that speak of all the nations and kings being drawn to go up against Jerusalem in our near future. Has not the three fowl frog like evil spirits already gone forth to work great signs to be seen by the whole earth to begin the process of drawing the nations to Armageddon. But, this is in our near future, when all of Israel will be saved and the fullness in time of the Heathen Gentiles trampling the sanctuary of God in Jerusalem will be completed.

Revelation 16:12-16: - Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up

12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

Now, the above scriptural reference is in our near future and the Gog Magog Battle will be in our distant future, towards the very end of the Millennium Age as detail in scripture in the following passage: -

Revelation 20:7-10: - Satanic Rebellion Crushed
(cf. Ezek 38; 39)
7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Ezekiel 38; 39 also describes this time.

Shalom

The mistake you're making is by not heeding what is written in Ezekiel 38 & 39 which is specific to the end of THIS present world, and not to the time after the future 1,000 years reign of Christ Jesus after His return. The Rev.20 Gog/Magog reference is in the sense of gathering that Satan de facto will do after Christ's 1,000 years reign when he is loosed, and there is no specific nation detail given with that Rev.20 example.

But in Ezekiel 38 & 39, there are specific nations joined in the coming up against Israel on the last day of this world, and no western nations are mentioned. They are all nations of the east, or middleast.

But I guess others won't see your error unless I show the actual Scripture:

Ezek 38:18-23
18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that My fury shall come up in My face.

19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all My mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD
KJV

That is the final day of this present world, the time when God pours out His cup of wrath upon those armies crossing Euphrates (the symbolic border between Israel and its enemies), that hail we are shown in Rev.16 will weigh about a talent.

That is the time of Rev.16, which is PRIOR to Christ's Millennium reign. The early Church fathers of the 1st century were Pre-Millennialists, not Amillennianlists. The Amil doctrine didn't begin until after the 1st century.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This part in Ezekiel 39 is very specific to the end of this present world, and not for after Christ's future Millennium reign.

Ezek 39:21-29
21 And I will set My glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see My judgment that I have executed, and My hand that I have laid upon them.

God said this right after He gave a parallel to the "supper of the great God" in Revelation 19:17 with the fowls eating dead flesh. All nations of the heathen will mark that event, and know God did it, and not man.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

At present, the majority of the "house of Israel" do not know who they are today.

It's not about the Jews, because the Jews represent the "house of Judah" in God's Word which remained a separate kingdom at Jerusalem under Solomon's son Rehoboam after God spit Israel into two separate kingdoms (1 Kings 11 forward). The Jews today still know their heritage as part of Israel. The "house of Israel" represented only the ten northern tribes of Israel (Reuben, Gad, Ephraim, Manasseh, Zebulun, Asher, Naphtali, Dan, Simeon, Isaachar). God scattered the ten tribes first, and they have become lost (to themselves, but not to God Who said in Amos 9:9 He would sift the house of Israel from among all nations like corn through a sieve, and not the least grain would fall to the earth).

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against Me, therefore hid I My face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid My face from them.

At the time when this happens at the end of this present world on the last day, then the whole world will know what happened to those ten lost tribes of Israel. So this is a huge time marker, because as of yet, the world doesn't know this yet, nor do most of the lost ten tribes know who they are yet today, as they are still scattered among the nations.

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against Me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

This is about the future time of Christ gathering the ten lost tribes of Israel that have been hidden, back to the holy land. It is to occur on the final day of this world. Right then, they, and the whole world will know Who The GOD is.

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which cause them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide My face any more from them: for I have poured out My spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
KJV

All through Revelation 20 during Christ's future Millennium reign, all the nations and children of Israel, will know Who The GOD is, with Christ Jesus reigning over them with His elect priests and kings. So none of these Ezekiel 38 & 39 events are for during or after Christ's future Millennium reign, although Gog/Magog is used as a symbolic reference for Satan's host at the end of the future Milennium trying to go up against the "camp of saints" on earth to destroy it (Rev.20:9).

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh yes, I remember it well. It was sung regularly in the first Pentecostal assembly I attended beginning in 1976. I haven't heard it in years, but the melody still comes immediately to mind:

[Chorus:]
Soon and very soon
We are going to see the King

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
We're going to see the king

No more cryin there,

No more cryin there,

No more cryin there,
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
We're going to see the King

[Bridge:]
Should there be any rivers we must cross
Should there be any mountains we must climb
God will supplt all the strength that we need
Give us strength till we reach the other side.

[Verse:]
We have come from every nation, God has already signed our name. Jesus took his blood and he washed my sins.. he washed them all away. Yet there are those of us who have laid down our lives but we all shall meet again on the other side... soon and very soon.

Reactions: Helen