Bible Passages Can Be Hidden In Plain Sight!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm merely pointing out that we can read a bible passage many times but not necessarily be consciously aware of what it's actually saying. I think it's cool anyway, even though we don't know where Moses is buried, God does and so does his angels and the devil. Jude 1:9 aye! @Nancy
Yet Moses was seen on the Mount of Transfiguration with Elijah.
My take is that he was resurrected......and if one wants to push it further, one can say Elijah represents those who are alive when
Jesus comes and do not see death even as Elijah didn't and Moses represents those who have died and are resurrected from the dead when Jesus comes.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet Moses was seen on the Mount of Transfiguration with Elijah.
My take is that he was resurrected......and if one wants to push it further, one can say Elijah represents those who are alive when
Jesus comes and do not see death even as Elijah didn't and Moses represents those who have died and are resurrected from the dead when Jesus comes.

Looks like the same man taught us on the transfiguration, I agree!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a particular bible that I have written question marks next to these things that jump out, we have read before but did not have understanding at that time but, they suddenly mean something to u after reading it for the second, third and fourth, so on, time that. I must dig that one out from where it is...I still do it but not as much these days.
"See, He makes a new thing!!"
That is why I use pencil instead of ink.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm merely pointing out that we can read a bible passage many times but not necessarily be consciously aware of what it's actually saying.
I think this is one of the very most important things to keep in mind as we read the Bible. We can glaze over words and just not register their significance. And when the Holy Spirit opens our understanding, it's to see those words that we never saw before, and to take in their full meaning.

I come to value reading very slowly, and to repeat verses and chapters over and over and over, for this very thing.

Much love!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this is one of the very most important things to keep in mind as we read the Bible. We can glaze over words and just not register their significance. And when the Holy Spirit opens our understanding, it's to see those words that we never saw before, and to take in their full meaning.

I come to value reading very slowly, and to repeat verses and chapters over and over and over, for this very thing.

Much love!
Hello Marks, I agree.

Love, Walter

Reactions: Angelina