"Bible Skeptics" now equal with "Bible Lovers", more so in Millenials

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hashe

Mar 1, 2014
KingJ said:
Hashe, re-read your post you said ''not unbelievers of today''. Do you want to edit that?

You want correct exegesis....lets consider this thread.

River is promoting liberal Christianity like a snake. You are agreeing with her and providing a blur / distraction to my post identifying and exposing her.

YES, Jesus spoke to the Jews, YES the Jews had the prophets and are more accountable for sin when asking for a sign....but NO, this does not exempt any today doing likewise when we have the Holy Spirit.
You're right,
IT should read, Jews of his day.
What is liberal Christianity depends on how 'fundamentalistic' you are. I've been called liberal by those more fundamental than me, and fundamental by those who see themselves as more liberal. The label means very little.
I'm not sure what agenda anybody is pushing, but I'm pushing a solid reading of scripture.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
The youth of today walk around like zombies staring at an electronic device in their hands

Half the time they do not know who they are , where they are , cannot answer the simplest question , cannot spell , cannot think for themselves

But they sure as hell can tell you what lady gaga is wearing today

Spunkin

May 30, 2014
public schools. kids are programmed 7 hrs a day against Christianity, against God

up til I was about 27 I considered myself a Christian - then I found out I had no clue what being a Christian really meant... I got saved. Major difference!! I would have been one of those answering poll questions and saying I was a Christian - when I wasn't.