Bible verses with beautiful photos

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
OIP.f0us_2aLSu2kQy0gfddm2AHaD3
heartlight dot org

Reactions: Debp

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

A fool in the king's court was probably the wisest counsel that the king would receive in his court. He had to have wisdom to keep his head with the wisdom that he would give to the king.

The verse that you have chosen is not speaking of a "fool" in a king's court, but of a person who has no need of God. The picture gives the wrong message for the verse used, I am sorry to say.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B669F9C6-2199-4C6D-93B7-2B8DD3BAC5CB.jpeg

Psalm 65:7-10 Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people. [8] They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice. [9] Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it. [10] Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof. John 4:14

Mark 4:37-41 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. [38] And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? [39] And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. [40] And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? [41] And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
View attachment 10401

Psalm 65:7-10 Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people. [8] They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice. [9] Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it. [10] Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof. John 4:14

Mark 4:37-41 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. [38] And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? [39] And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. [40] And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? [41] And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
@VictoryinJesus I am reminded also of Psalm 46.10: "Be still, and know that I am God".

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus I am reminded also of Psalm 46.10: "Be still, and know that I am God".

Which reminds me of 1 Kings 19:11-12 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord ; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: [12] And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Reactions: Debp and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Which reminds me of 1 Kings 19:11-12 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord ; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: [12] And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
@VictoryinJesus Re. highlighted part: this is indeed how the Lord leads the individual; it must be a Scripturally compatible leading, of course.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Debp What a well done poster for this wonderful verse! :)

@Debp What scenery for the eyes! and in the verse what a glorious spiritual sight for the soul!

Yes, aren't they beautiful photos? These particular ones are wallpaper. I try hard not to repost the same pics, but sometimes I forget what I posted the previous days! Here is another mountain and lake scene....love the colors of the water.

fYM4cP.jpg

Reactions: farouk