Biblical Witnesses and the Mayan Calendar - Enoch's 70 Generations and God's Grand Jubilees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Why did the Mayans leave a long-count Calendar of 5125.25 years? I think there is enough evidence to now see the complete picture. Where do we look? To the meek of the Earth and to the scriptures that are shunned by the Roman Catholic Church.

First, we need to know who the Mayans were in relation to the other Pyramid sites around the world. This video should give you some indication by examining the Pyramid at Giza as the prime meridian of the Watchers (Guardian-Cherubs). For more on the fall of the Guardian-Cherub see Ezekiel 28. Here is the video for reference to Radian Geometry and Giza: Karl Munck

Once you know about the work of Kark Munck, you begin to understand the book of Enoch. Before the flood, there were Guardian Cherubs watching over mankind. They fell from their position. From the pyramid structures on Earth, it is apparent there was a higher intelligence ruling Earth at the time.

Jude 1

[SIZE=.75em]6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.[/SIZE]

Part of my task here is to wake you up to the story you may have missed along the way. I will do this by referencing the Bible, but also other documents you may have never considered. Within the pages of various scriptures from antiquity, we can piece together a unified story. Clues are all you need. In each case, I will mirror what I show you with the Bible.

Enoch One

And the Lord said unto Michael: ’Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of
their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: (and) 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

Enoch here was delivering a message to the Watchers mentioned in Jude 1. He delivered this message to them sometime around the life of Adam. When Adam died, the judgment clock began to count. How can we calculate the 70 generations? A generation in this case (referenced from many sources) is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. 25920 years divided by 360 equals 72 years. We then multiply Enoch's 70 generations to 72 and get 5040. If we add 950 to this (When Enoch was taken after Adam's birth / Book of Jubilees), we get to within 10 years of 6000 years.

The question is now this? When did the Watchers know? To get this, we need to go back to 500 years into Adam's life.

Book of Adam and Eve

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. 3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them.4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him.
6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these
were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

Between 500 and 950, Adam knew the outcome. When was the Mayan Calendar made to reflect the long-count of 5125.25 years to December 21, 2012? Well within range between Adam and Enoch. Adam may have told what he knew, then Enoch confirmed the story to the Watchers under the direction of God.

What did God have to say

Genesis 6

[SIZE=1.25em]6 [/SIZE]When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,[SIZE=.75em]2 [/SIZE]the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. [SIZE=.75em]3 [/SIZE]Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[SIZE=.65em][a][/SIZE] humans forever, for they are mortal[SIZE=.65em][b][/SIZE]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

[SIZE=.75em]4 [/SIZE]The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Don't confuse the Nephilim with the fallen Angels. They are the seed of the mixed consummation between Fallen Being and Human. What about 120 years? If you look at the book of Jubilees, it is revealed that God counts history in segments of Grand Jubilees. These are 7X7+1. 50 years times 120 is again 6000 years.

Where else can we find a reference to this calcualtion?

Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Again, we have the six days of creation, followed by the Day of the Lord rest of 1000 years. Where are we today?

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Issac to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

If you consult Genesis 1, we see Elohim creating mankind and the image of creation in perfection. When we consult Genesis 2, we see the LORD (Son of God) creating Adam and restricting the fruit. This represents the start of the second week, or 7 Elohim X 7 Lord plus 1 after the Day of the Lord. What happens on the eighth day after this week? Read the end of the Epistle of Barnabas to know. Time stops and God changes quantum mechanics to end entropy. Barnabas does a good job describing this.

Is there more? Sure. Jubilees of 50 years can be calculated today by looking at major events, then finding the marker for the jubilee. If you look, you will find several at 17 and 67 for each 100 years of our history. Here are a few.

2017 - ???

1967 - Six Day War

1917 - WWI

1867 - Final Emancipation of Jews in Austria Hungry

1817 - Reform Movement in Judiasm

1667 - 1667 July 31, TREATY OF BREDA ( Breda, Netherlands)

1517 - Protestant Reformation; time of Martin Luther.

1267 - 400 years before Six Day War, the Inquisition forms. Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman establishes a Jewish community in Jerusalem.

867 CE - Sinai Arabic Codex 151, was created.

117CE - Diaspora Judaism in Turmoil.

67 - Jewish Revolt

In 1948, Israel became a nation again. In Matthew 24, we read this:

[SIZE=.75em]32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e][/SIZE] is near, right at the door. [SIZE=.75em]34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.[/SIZE]

The Fig tree was cursed by Christ for not bearing fruit. Israel is that tree. To really get a grasp on this, you need to know that the fig tree was chopped to the stump. From this stump, a tender shoot blooms. As soon as that shoot grows again to be a fig tree and its leaves come out, summer is near (Time to harvest figs). How long again is a generation? 72 years. Add 1948 and 72. What do you get? 2020.

Go back to the Mayans. When was their date? 2012.9. What is the difference between the end of 2012 and the end of seven years past this date? 2012 - 2013, 2013 - 2014, 2014- 2015, 2015 to 2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018 - 2019.

We are off by one year. No man knows the day or hour. Perhaps we can only get it to within 1 years. Beyond this, we must know this:

Matthew 24

[SIZE=.75em]22 [/SIZE]“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

How short? If you go by the Jubilee years, 2017 is your date. Why? 2014-2015 is a Tetrad Moon cycle and the King has already entered the Temple. How do I know? See this thread...

Do you want more?

The builders that reject the chief cornerstone are the Masons. They have 33 degrees to ascend. 2012.9 miles is 33 degrees in nautical miles. Enoch says that the Watchers decended at Mt. Herman in Lebanon. Go to GoogleEarth and strike a measuring line between Paris Meridian at the Louvre and Mt. Herman. 2012.9 miles. Check other sites mentioned in the video above. Guess what you get? Other locations that match to Giza. Do a search for all the 33s in the Pyramids at Giza. Jesus was 33 when they crucified Him. He was crucified on March 3, 33AD. See this video on the date.

Isaiah 19:19

[SIZE=.75em]19 [/SIZE]In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border.

More?

In the Book, The Virgin of the World, we read this:

Then, having summoned to these splendid regions of ether the souls of every grade, He said to them: "O souls, beautiful children of my breath and of my care, you whom I have produced with my hands, in order to consecrate you to my universe, hear my words as a law: – Quit not the place assigned to you by my will. The abode which awaits you is heaven, with its galaxy of stars and its thrones of virtue. If you attempt any transgression against my decree, I swear by my sacred breath, by that elixir of which I formed you, and by my creative hands, that I will speedily forge for you chains and cast you into punishment."

---The idea here is that the beings in question were told to sit tight in their own realm. What did these powers and principalities do?

Forthwith, O my Son, proud of their work, they were not afraid to transgress the Divine law, and, in spite of the prohibition, they receded from their appointed limits. Not willing to remain longer in the same abode, they moved ceaselessly, and repose seemed to them death. (1) But, O my Son – (thus Hermes informed me) – their conduct could not escape the eye of the Lord God of all things; He minded to punish them, and to prepare for them hard bonds.

Who is Hermes? In Egypt, he was Thoth. In the Hebrew Bible, I believe him to be the scribe to God--Enoch. That's my opinion. How long did Enoch walk with God? 300 years. How long did Hermes live? 300 years. There are more similarities. I think it is obvious. Both were master educators of the sciences. There seems to be little doubt that they are different names after Babel. Before Babel, they were the same person. The Greeks had a habit of Hellenizeing characters from other lands.

I have many more witnesses. For now, I'll leave you to ponder and seek the mystery for yourself.

Consult this related Post on the Guardian and the Seed