Biden failures, about to be impeached

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Using the methods of the World reveals the lack of insight into the methods of the Kingdom of God.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't put you on ignore yet.

It's not that I don't have the stomach, it's just not worth my time to debate endlessly. My position is my position and either you accept it or don't. Makes no difference to me. I will still have the same position, later tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and so forth.

What a random person on the internet thinks of my position matters not. I will never meet you and frankly, don't care to meet you or the majority of the people on here.

So keep on keeping on and I will do the same.

Why continue to post? There are plenty of false doctrine Christian sites to post on. You hate Florida, don't desire to be there because of the conservative nature of the politics. Most of the south disagrees with your political views ....Keep on keeping on ...

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He might get impeached but won't be kicked out of office.

If he does get removed, hopefully, whomever will be running against Trump if he gets the nod, can win against him.
You expecting a miracle?

1701915971877.png

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The father of the Davos Economic Forum Klaus Schwab and US President Joe Biden, followers of Marxist progressivism /

BFF
1701949980321.png

WEF, desires total domination and control of this world, this Croation politician tells the truth about the WEF and it's BFF

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

'Unelected' Government People 'Don't Want'​

These criticisms seem to be part of a well-orchestrated strategy by the billionaire to dismantle an icon. Musk has just moved up a gear. He now denounces the WEF and goes so far as to compare it to a sort of unelected and unpopular government.

"WEF is increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don’t want," the tech tycoon blasted on January 18.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
After a California grand jury handed down an indictment of first son Hunter Biden, political analysts predicted the bombshell would put President Biden in a self-constructed "trap" after he again claimed allegations he was in influence-peddling cahoots with his brother and son were "lies."

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are other options to consider. He could be 25th or he could be primaried. Impeachment is not likely to get past the Dem controlled Senate. They could use the 25th, but may choose to primary him to save face. Don't be surprised if Michelle Obama enters the picture.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are other options to consider. He could be 25th or he could be primaried. Impeachment is not likely to get past the Dem controlled Senate. They could use the 25th, but may choose to primary him to save face. Don't be surprised if Michelle Obama enters the picture.
impeachment is a process, Pelosi gloated about Trump saying he is forever now impeached.
To be impeached does not mean removed from office.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
impeachment is a process, Pelosi gloated about Trump saying he is forever now impeached.
To be impeached does not mean removed from office.

Maybe, but it carries no weight unless that person is actually removed from office.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden Impeachment Looks More Likely After Walmart Confrontations: Comer
Of all the wrong Joe has done since he entered politics decades ago, now he faces possible impeachment because shoppers at Walmart are ticked off.

Hey,whatever gets it done, so be it.

Though that old adage, better the devil you know, comes to mind. Joe's bad but Harris is far worse.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ADD ANOTHER LIE TO THIS CRIMINAL FAMILY'S ENTERPRISES. I HOPE JOE LIVES TO BE PROSECUTED AS WELL FOR ALL HIS CRIMES SINCE LEARNING TO FIRST WALK !