Biden failures, about to be impeached

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is one thing keeping the impeachment of Biden in check

Its name is Kamala Harris
It's name is Barack Hussein Obama.
Because if Biden goes down doing things as VP, that means Obama fully knew what Biden was doing and had his authority to do it.

You have no authority, your not the President...
The President said,
I said call him, I told you your not getting the billion dollars.

Did Obama not know?

That's the one who is keeping the impeachment in check at this time.

Hugs

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's name is Barack Hussein Obama.
Because if Biden goes down doing things as VP, that means Obama fully knew what Biden was doing and had his authority to do it.

You have no authority, your not the President...
The President said,
I said call him, I told you your not getting the billion dollars.

Did Obama not know?

That's the one who is keeping the impeachment in check at this time.

Hugs
Its all a mess.

But I do not think Obama would keep republican from impeaching Joe..

The fear of Harris being commander in chief.. thats another story.. I fear that worse than Biden..

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is one thing keeping the impeachment of Biden in check

Its name is Kamala Harris
Or it might have something to do with the Sept 28 impeachment inquiry the Republicans put on and pull out their three star witnesses. : Justice Department official Eileen O’Connor, law professor Jonathan Turley, and forensic accountant Bruce Dubinsky.

At the start of the hearing all three witnesses agreed that they would be presenting “any first-hand witness account of crimes committed by the president of the United States.” They all said no. they were then asked "Are you aware of any first-hand witness account of crimes committed by the president of the United States.” and they all said "No"

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or it might have something to do with the Sept 28 impeachment inquiry the Republicans put on and pull out their three star witnesses. : Justice Department official Eileen O’Connor, law professor Jonathan Turley, and forensic accountant Bruce Dubinsky.

At the start of the hearing all three witnesses agreed that they would be presenting “any first-hand witness account of crimes committed by the president of the United States.” They all said no. they were then asked "Are you aware of any first-hand witness account of crimes committed by the president of the United States.” and they all said "No"
lol,

And you believe them?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. That’s exactly what I thought when Biden picked Harris, impeachment insurance.
I think it also assured they would let him run again in 24. because no one wants her. and she would be next in line. Imagine what it would take to remove her now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its all a mess.

But I do not think Obama would keep republican from impeaching Joe..

The fear of Harris being commander in chief.. thats another story.. I fear that worse than Biden..
What is and what is rising and is to come will take all not in the lambs book of life right unto the lie to unify as one .
And it cannot be stopped .
Just a friendly reminder .
And yes , kamala could indeed be far more dangerous than even biden .
But the false solution to unify and to believe a lie cannot be stopped and BOTH sides are doing its work already . DO remember that
the next time one stands to defend the abraham peace accords and the religoous tolerance act
for it too is the work of the inclusive one who has come in His name to unify the world and her religoins to be as one
to simply love . but its love cometh of the world and not of GOD . Ye shall know the true lambs from those false ones
by their love . DOES IT contradict the TRUTH OF GOD . Does it DENY THE TRUTH . Does it rejoice in a lie .
Does it honor sins and many paths . IF SO ITS FALSE ALL RIGHT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware the mainstream news media .
for it is as a man or a woman who went into the restroom
and stood upon the toilet to rid themselves and to make void the bladder .
For they are for sure and for certain high on the pot .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it also assured they would let him run again in 24. because no one wants her. and she would be next in line. Imagine what it would take to remove her now.
my question to all is simply this . if we had examined closley the prior electoin
we would have seen that it too appeared that many did not want biden . for many did not show up to his events .
yet the news made excuse it was due to covid . If so , why did biden even have them in the first place .
And why did so many appear to come to trumps campaigns . and then why
was there a glitch on the night of the elections and how was it that he who had so few coming to his events
WON .
IT wont matter who runs , WHO WILL BE WILL BE .
either many loved and embrace biden or ..................................perhaps what is done in the darkness was not exposed .
Either way what does a nation and a world recieve when its spine has been shown to GOD and repentance of the many NOT MADE .
And now a word .
FOR GOD HAS PUT IT INTO THEIR HEARTS TO GIVE THEIR KINGDOM UNTO THE BEAST . oh that is written .
that is written and foreknown by GOD . This generation will not come to HE WHO DOES SAVE
but rather only runs to the best man IT THINKS can do the best job . AND THAT JUST AINT LOOKING TOO GOOD unto
those who do and or did such a thing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of preaching biden or trump
its time to preach GET OFF THY RUMP .
As in GET off thy rump , stop heeding men , GET IN BIBLES and learn THAT GOD and THAT CHRIST VERY FAST
FOR A STRONG DELUSOIN HAS BEEN UNLEASHED and gather all into its web it surely will . THEY WILL RISE as one
with one mind and with one heart
and their enemy will be , BIBLE BELEIVING CHRISTAIN who had no hope in this world but ALL HOPE IN JESUS CHRIST
and thus were NOT DECIEVED . ITS COMING and even now IT IS . RUMP TIME .
TIME TO REPENT , TIME TO OPEN BIBLE , OR , OR TIME TO BE DECIEVED and be led to the lie that leadeth ONLY
to the wrath of GOD agaisnt thee , unto the second death . TICK TOCK, TIMES RUNNING OUT .