Biden is DYING or DEAD?!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden?!? REALLY??? -- If he's giving speeches, then where was he when the Japanese Prime Minister, Yoshihide Suga, made the Historical FIRST State Visit of ANY NATION to the New Biden Administration?

And also, why is the WhiteHouse lawn and flower beds abandoned?

Perhaps it was a "Body Double" hiding behind a "mask", and "broadcasting" from a FAKE WHITEHOUSE?

Perhaps what we accept as NEWS, -- is propaganda, deception, fake???
Bobby Jo

Just to let you know, Bobby Jo, some of the prophecy YouTube video channels tend to be outright lies. I'm not arguing your point, just suggesting to be careful with it.

I don't really 100% expect much of that to be real but I will say I've been waiting for Biden to be our first deep fake president.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to let you know, Bobby Jo, some of the prophecy YouTube video channels tend to be outright lies. I'm not arguing your point, just suggesting to be careful with it.

I don't really 100% expect much of that to be real but I will say I've been waiting for Biden to be our first deep fake president.

I've just learned to agree to disagree with him.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... some of the prophecy YouTube video channels tend to be outright lies. ...
Dear YD,

... and that's why I'm cautious about who I listen to. But the corollary is MORE DANGEROUS, -- that we DON'T listen to "prophecy Youtube video channels":

1 Cor. 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said.

And that's why we depend on Prophetic Scripture and the Modern Prophets, -- so that we're not guessing, but have a basis of information!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds good but in reality I think the Swamp will remain in control.
Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
For GOD has put it in THEIR HEARTS to fullfill His will and to agree and give their kingdoms unto the beast .........
GOD is in control . And Will send also a strong delusion unto all who rejected Christ , the gospel , the love of the truth
that they might believe a lie and be damned . I know this version of GOD aint taught in churches , but He will do as He has said .
We running out o time . God has been longsuffering and time is indeed running out .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A limited nuclear exchange?
Hey TTL,

The "days will be shortened" because the sunlight will only be able to penetrate the atmospheric dust, smoke, and debris for some 4 hours (~ 10 to 2). And mankind would be wiped from the face of the earth unless these Leaders realized that they're not killing their "enemies", but instead are killing THEMSELVES, -- AND STOP LAUNCHING.

And so humanity will be saved from TOTAL DESTRUCTION; and then Jesus will Return with HIS HOST to Rule and Reign for the Thousand Years! :)

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear YD,

... and that's why I'm cautious about who I listen to. But the corollary is MORE DANGEROUS, -- that we DON'T listen to "prophecy Youtube video channels":

1 Cor. 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said.

And that's why we depend on Prophetic Scripture and the Modern Prophets, -- so that we're not guessing, but have a basis of information!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

You may be right. Out of curiosity, are there any channels that you have found where their prophecies had come to pass fully?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, at least they'll stop. I've learned that if you look long enough, you can find a silver, or in this case, plutonium, lining in any situation.
MAD used to work...I guess we just got a new breed of crazy today.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be right. Out of curiosity, are there any channels that you have found where their prophecies had come to pass fully?
DOH!!! -- As I tell my wife when I'm not quite on-the-ball: I'm an IDIOT!

So here's an objective perspective to your concern:

John Kerry Prophecy
Apr 28, 2021

On April 13th, 2020, during a live broadcast of The Eleventh Hour, a Prophetic Word from The Lord was given through Robin D. Bullock concerning John Kerry. On April 26th, 2020, it was reported that the Iranian foreign minister said that John Kerry had leaked information about Israeli military tactics.

Dearest FYD, -- I hope you'll be patient with those of us (ME) who sometimes (a LOT of times) falls short of the mark. We're (I'm) trying as hard as we can (with MY LIMITED mental acuity) to be RESPONSIVE! :oops:

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :confused:

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Soooo, somebody is fiddling in the background!. What am I talking about? ....my post here has vanished. This is familiar territory!