Biden is DYING or DEAD?!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is BIDEN?!? He was required to greet the FIRST FOREIGN DIGNITARY TO THE "BIDEN-WHITEHOUSE", Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga of Japan, and it's an INSULT for him to have been met and have discussions with a LOWER Administration representative.

And so too for conversations and discussions with: French President, Emmanuel Macron; Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau; the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu; and Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg.

Biden is apparently not able to perform his "presidential duties", and it's obviously because he's either deathly ill, or DEAD.

I believe it was Pastor/Prophet Timothy Dixon --

... who said that the Dems would attempt to invoke the 25th Amendment, but that Biden would DIE before they could complete the process, and so they will CONCEAL HIS DEATH from the American Public until that process has been completed.

So I suspect that he's still ALIVE, -- just not "functioning".
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr. Biden gave a speech today with regard to the Derek Chauvin trial verdict.

Biden?!? REALLY??? -- If he's giving speeches, then where was he when the Japanese Prime Minister, Yoshihide Suga, made the Historical FIRST State Visit of ANY NATION to the New Biden Administration?

And also, why is the WhiteHouse lawn and flower beds abandoned?

Perhaps it was a "Body Double" hiding behind a "mask", and "broadcasting" from a FAKE WHITEHOUSE?

Perhaps what we accept as NEWS, -- is propaganda, deception, fake???
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the OP neither. He's just braindead and is walking around the planet like a mindless zombie. :p

Dearest AR,

The Prophets see more than our "logic", "suspicions", and "expectations". That's why I cited the Prophet Timothy Dixon in the OP as asserting that Biden will DIE before the Dems are able to effect the 25th Amendment transition.

So rather than guess what's about to transpire, I try to discover clues and evidence which conforms to the Prophesied Scriptural events and sequence. And although the Scriptural "outline" has Major Milestones, we still need Modern-Day Prophets, and even the hidden "Parables" from sources such as "Q", to come up with as complete a picture as possible so that we might not suffer loss.

And recall, that when the Jews left Egypt, they "borrowed" all the gold they could from their Egyptian oppressors, -- and so too we should do likewise when we cast off the shackles of our satanic political and corporate oppressors.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (with ELAM doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Kaz and Truman

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden?!? REALLY??? -- If he's giving speeches, then where was he when the Japanese Prime Minister, Yoshihide Suga, made the Historical FIRST State Visit of ANY NATION to the New Biden Administration?

And also, why is the WhiteHouse lawn and flower beds abandoned?

Perhaps it was a "Body Double" hiding behind a "mask", and "broadcasting" from a FAKE WHITEHOUSE?

Perhaps what we accept as NEWS, -- is propaganda, deception, fake???
Bobby Jo
I don't think so.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think so.

Evidence supports there is no WhiteHouse activity, except for an unkept lawn; weeds/grass in the flower beds, etc., -- with the possible exception of all the Special "Security" (including ongoing overhead helicopter activity) which apparently has recovered both the living ,the dead, and their captors (dead or alive) from the DUMBS, and then possibly torched the facilities (due to the decaying flesh and voracious rodents), possibly either set demolition charges and or flooded the facilities (using the Potomic as the water source), and then apparently pumped out some of the facilities with the water flooding the city streets.

It would appear that the rightful occupant is in Florida, and neither pretender are allowed so they must fake their "administration" either in Culver City, CA, or outside of Alanta, GA.

COGNITIVE DISSIDENT/DISSONACE. It happens when the world we though we knew, -- turns out to be FALSE INFORMATION and our minds reject the actual TRUTH so that we retain our mental "stability".

Example: Tom Hanks was involved to some extent in child trafficking, either directly with children, or indirectly with ARENOCHROME consumption from tortured and murdered children.
Response: I love Tom Hanks and refuse to believe that he would be involved in any such activity.

Corollary: Change the name from "Tom Hanks" to Celine Dion; Robert DiNero; Steven Spielberg; Ben Affleck; or DOZENS if not HUNDREDS of famous individuals in Hollywood, Corporate America, and Politics. For example,"Wayfair" is only ONE premier participant among MANY.

See? It's not just "HARD" to believe, but "IMPOSSIBLE" to believe. -- So please consider the real world versus the one we all preferred.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just for the record, we had news coverage of him with the Japanese prime minister, at the Whitehouse.
No other comment, just letting you know.
Rita

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where is BIDEN?!? He was required to greet the FIRST FOREIGN DIGNITARY TO THE "BIDEN-WHITEHOUSE", Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga of Japan, and it's an INSULT for him to have been met and have discussions with a LOWER Administration representative.

And so too for conversations and discussions with: French President, Emmanuel Macron; Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau; the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu; and Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg.

Biden is apparently not able to perform his "presidential duties", and it's obviously because he's either deathly ill, or DEAD.

I believe it was Pastor/Prophet Timothy Dixon --

... who said that the Dems would attempt to invoke the 25th Amendment, but that Biden would DIE before they could complete the process, and so they will CONCEAL HIS DEATH from the American Public until that process has been completed.

So I suspect that he's still ALIVE, -- just not "functioning".
Bobby Jo

Because HARRIS is the real President! :eek:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidence supports there is no WhiteHouse activity, except for an unkept lawn; weeds/grass in the flower beds, etc., -- with the possible exception of all the Special "Security" (including ongoing overhead helicopter activity) which apparently has recovered both the living ,the dead, and their captors (dead or alive) from the DUMBS, and then possibly torched the facilities (due to the decaying flesh and voracious rodents), possibly either set demolition charges and or flooded the facilities (using the Potomic as the water source), and then apparently pumped out some of the facilities with the water flooding the city streets.

It would appear that the rightful occupant is in Florida, and neither pretender are allowed so they must fake their "administration" either in Culver City, CA, or outside of Alanta, GA.

COGNITIVE DISSIDENT/DISSONACE. It happens when the world we though we knew, -- turns out to be FALSE INFORMATION and our minds reject the actual TRUTH so that we retain our mental "stability".

Example: Tom Hanks was involved to some extent in child trafficking, either directly with children, or indirectly with ARENOCHROME consumption from tortured and murdered children.
Response: I love Tom Hanks and refuse to believe that he would be involved in any such activity.

Corollary: Change the name from "Tom Hanks" to Celine Dion; Robert DiNero; Steven Spielberg; Ben Affleck; or DOZENS if not HUNDREDS of famous individuals in Hollywood, Corporate America, and Politics. For example,"Wayfair" is only ONE premier participant among MANY.

See? It's not just "HARD" to believe, but "IMPOSSIBLE" to believe. -- So please consider the real world versus the one we all preferred.
Bobby Jo
Responding to the first part of your post.

What evidence?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Responding to the first part of your post.

What evidence?

I've posted multiple pictures where there are "incongruities" such as:

• Red Border with Blue carpeted stairs; and only Blue carpet -- in the same video clip
  • the Atlanta "WhiteHouse" Stimulus celebration with the University of Georgia Stadium in the background
  • the Culver City "WhiteHouse" where Biden is signing EO's with Studio construction vehicles in the windows
  • the Culver City "WhiteHouse" having an electrical outlet, which the DC WhiteHouse does not have
  • the Culver City "WhiteHouse" having the "set" inadequately bolted together, leaving a gap between the walls
  • the fact that Harris is not residing in the VP's Blair House, but instead living in the "Visiting Dignitary" quarters

Perhaps you should find alternative "news" sources, typical of -- brighteon.social/public --; or -- gatewaypundit.com --; for starters.
NOTE: Copy and Paste the "addresses" into your header bar. Otherwise it may take you somewhere you don't want to go and you should immediately close that "different" location.​

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so I ran across this "Comment" posted in response a Harris/Biden Youtube video, which seem to capture the TRUTH of the matter:

Rosemarie Comtois
1 day ago I think Biden went BYE BYE a long while ago ! Jill does not hang onto the new Biden ! Ain't that amazing. Some days Biden has quite a bit of hair on top of his head and other days, very little. Imagine the old Biden falling three times going up steps to plane, collecting himself To sprint to the top, turns and waves to the missing crowd. What duly elected President would fall 3 times and not one person near him , tries to help him. QUITE A PRAT FALL. IF ANYONE REALLY BELIEVES BIDEN IS PRESIDENT...YOU NEED AN EYE EXAM. HARRIS IS NO MORE ABLE TO BE PRESIDENT THAN A CORN COB.

Posted in: www . youtube.com/watch?v=BsNO0eyeZrc, -- some 85 posts down as of this writing.

This "Rosemarie Comtois" CORRECTLY grasps the disappeared "Jill", the CGI, the "PRAT FALL", and the actor under the latex mask who wears a nose/mouth mask to further conceal that the individual is not actually Joe Biden. -- And then she CORRECTLY assess "heels-up" Harris.

Now I know that Scripture says that we are not to laugh at the comeuppance of an individual, -- but I suppose we can find the comedy in the foolishness in the Cabal of the Deceivers. And so this is truly laughable in a sad commentary to how far we've allowed this Great Nation to be diminished and destroyed. So maybe we should put the potato chips and cola down, turn off "Oprah", and become ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS IN OUR GOVERNMENT:

Vail School Board Walks Out Of Meeting, Parents Elect New School Board And Vote To End Mask Mandate
Vail School Board Walks Out Of Meeting, Parents Elect New School Board And Vote To End Mask Mandate
GarretLewisRadio Published April 28, 2021

But then again, we'd rather have FAITH without WORKS, because it's so much easier ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be surprised if the Dems dump Biden one way or another. Remember John Kennedy? They want Kamala for President.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be surprised if the Dems dump Biden one way or another. Remember John Kennedy? They want Kamala for President.
... they won't be able do it fast enough. -- One of the Modern Prophets (? Timothy Dixon ?) asserted that the Dems would attempt to use the 25th Amendment, but that Biden would DIE before they could complete the process. So they will pretend that Biden is still alive, until the process can be completed, whereupon they'll declare that Biden had passed away.

And I presume that at that point the U.S. Military will step in and start presenting Evidence of Election Fraud, along with those conspirators being arrested; Evidence of Human Trafficking, along with arrests; Treason, and arrests; Murder, and arrests; etc.

Then when Trump is restored to the WhiteHouse, I suspect that Pence might not accompany him -- and shall instead be arrested and tried under the Military Tribunal for a myriad of offenses including Treason --, but instead General Michael Flynn might be an "Acting Vice President" until Confirmation under the same 25th Amendment which the Dems will pursue, -- that is unless this President and Vice President fulfill the Rev. 11 Prophecy before the Confirmation can be completed, (which I would anticipate).

And all the while, I expect there to be a "PARALLEL" circumstance which Ezek. 38 & 39 depict.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... they won't be able do it fast enough. -- One of the Modern Prophets (? Timothy Dixon ?) asserted that the Dems would attempt to use the 25th Amendment, but that Biden would DIE before they could complete the process. So they will pretend that Biden is still alive, until the process can be completed, whereupon they'll declare that Biden had passed away.

And I presume that at that point the U.S. Military will step in and start presenting Evidence of Election Fraud, along with those conspirators being arrested; Evidence of Human Trafficking, along with arrests; Treason, and arrests; Murder, and arrests; etc.

Then when Trump is restored to the WhiteHouse, I suspect that Pence might not accompany him -- and shall instead be arrested and tried under the Military Tribunal for a myriad of offenses including Treason --, but instead General Michael Flynn might be an "Acting Vice President" until Confirmation under the same 25th Amendment which the Dems will pursue, -- that is unless this President and Vice President fulfill the Rev. 11 Prophecy before the Confirmation can be completed, (which I would anticipate).

And all the while, I expect there to be a "PARALLEL" circumstance which Ezek. 38 & 39 depict.
Bobby Jo

That sounds good but in reality I think the Swamp will remain in control.
Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:7

Rev. 11 comes before Rev. 13. And as previously outlined, satan will use the U.N. to bring Global Thermonuclear War; then Jesus will Return.

It's going to be a wild ride between now and November/December.
Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 11 comes before Rev. 13. And as previously outlined, satan will use the U.N. to bring Global Thermonuclear War; then Jesus will Return.

It's going to be a wild ride between now and November/December.
Bobby Jo

No doubt nukes will fly!

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.