Biden raised where? Did what? (Humorous)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that on YT earlier.
Biden is really losing it.

Trump supposedly said he'll debate Biden if he takes a drug test right before the debate.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that on YT earlier.
Biden is really losing it.

Trump supposedly said he'll debate Biden if he takes a drug test right before the debate.

It's sad they are continuing to let Biden campaign....his wife should speak with him privately. He's a senior citizen who doesn't seem as strong.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's sad they are continuing to let Biden campaign....his wife should speak with him privately. He's a senior citizen who doesn't seem as strong.
yes, you have the right to an opinion Debp but speaking poorly of another, is that what Jesus does? Isn't his perspective one of looking out for the prodigal....daily?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, you have the right to an opinion Debp but speaking poorly of another, is that what Jesus does? Isn't his perspective one of looking out for the prodigal....daily?
I was feeling sorry for Biden.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is out of even his wife's hands.

Biden is a tool. He's the face that is affiliated with highest office. He's so addled he doesn't know the decades of his political legacy is being closed by these final few years.
And given his condition he isn't even aware of what has transpired day to day.

It's actually sad.

Sadder still is the image his dementia is affording the office and the country. And it reflects upon the American peoples capacity to choose their leaders being we are a Constitutional Democratic Republic.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This made me chuckle once it gets to all of the Biden clips.

It would not be funny but he is the President of the USA !
I had to laugh as well.
Joe Biden was born black as well, but fell into bleach and was Uncle Scrooge in a past life and went to the Moon, on the 2ed time was walking on the Moon with Buzz Lightyear for real.

When ever you hear some clown say, for real ! i question such a statement, why would one say, for real. is everything that they say a lie ? so they have to make such a statement.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Er, yeah!

Jesus trash talked quite a few folks and He continued the practice thru the inspired writings of the Apostles

Some time you gotta call a spade a spade.
There is one who presents as an angel of light and he does a brilliant job of masquerading because it seems many believe in the Jesus he is portraying. What is certain though, it is not the Jesus of Nazareth.