Biden Supports Transgendering 8-yr-olds

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
LOL!!! Giuliano ain't going nowhere. He's been around for a while.

Perhaps some things they're posting are running off Trump supporters. Did you ever think of that? You know, Biden is ahead in the polls. So your thinking that the Democrats are the underdogs is not founded in reality.

And what about these poor children who are being ruined for life--pumped full of hormones.... Doctors have no idea about the longterm effects these drugs are having on these children. And then there are surgeries these children are subjected to. Do you care about them?

So now you are trying to put me in the corner....

I never said I didn't care about them, I do care

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Josho Why did you post this in this thread? What does this have to do with Biden promoting transgendering for young children??

Biden says he's Catholic, but he supports the mutilation of young children! What do you have to say about this???

It seems to me that you're just trolling at this point!

I was wondering the same thing but he can't troll,.. he's a staff member and it isn't wise to argue with a staff member lol they might possibly decide to ban you.

and what we would have is the Republican Christian forums.

And that's a bad thing??

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm asking him to stay on topic in my thread. If I get banned for that, so be it.

I know, all I was saying is that you should watch the way you put things and I actually don't want to see you in get in trouble because so far we only disagree about Halloween and paranormal stuff. Also apparently sex and marriage.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm asking him to stay on topic in my thread. If I get banned for that, so be it.

Hehe don't worry I won't ban you for that.

So now you are trying to put me in the corner....

I admit I am guilty of this as well in the "Is it a sin to vote Democrat?" thread as well.

So it's quite alright @Prayer Warrior

if you want to interrogate me. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know, all I was saying is that you should watch the way you put things and I actually don't want to see you in get in trouble because so far we only disagree about Halloween and paranormal stuff. Also apparently sex and marriage.

Nope, we only disagree on Halloween, paranormal, relaxed gun laws and on how healthcare is managed, as far as I know.

I voted against gay sex education back in 2018.

God's definition of marriage is between a man and a woman, sex outside of wedlock and homosexuality are sins.

Transgendering is disrespect to God's image and the way he made us, it is also a form of homosexuality in a way, especially when a man wants to transgender to a woman, because he wishes he was a woman and wants to date another man.

God create man and woman, he did not create gender x ideology, or transgender ideology, those ideas were created by the author of confusion and God is not the the author of confusion.

This is my position on this topic, and my stance on this is solid.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is going to flat out Change the Law?

Well there ya go...First step- Get rid of Congress. (You know - the Law-makers)...

or maybe Biden will be the first female prezzy.

Reactions: April_Rose

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, we only disagree on Halloween, paranormal, relaxed gun laws and on how healthcare is managed, as far as I know.

I voted against gay sex education back in 2018.

God's definition of marriage is between a man and a woman, sex outside of wedlock and homosexuality are sins.

Transgendering is disrespect to God's image and the way he made us, it is also a form of homosexuality in a way, especially when a man wants to transgender to a woman, because he wishes he was a woman and wants to date another man.

God create man and woman, he did not create gender x ideology, or transgender ideology, those ideas were created by the author of confusion and God is not the the author of confusion.

This is my position on this topic, and my stance on this is solid.
And this is exactly why i say that folks need to be on heavy guard . Take a peek at what pope francis just endorsed .
Yes . GODS defintion of marriage IS between a woman and a man and yes sex outside of wedlock and homosexuality are sins .

Reactions: Josho