BIDEN TO CODIFY ROE V WADE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is exactly what some Christians fail to see. Anyone who supported the Democrats and Biden at this time was casting a vote for Satan and his evil agenda. Indeed no Christian in good conscience can support evildoers, since by doing so they become partakers of their evil deeds.
I could not agree with you more. I said the same thing on FB and was excoriated to the point I just deleted my account. I really like this site. Jesus Is Lord!!!!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should not presume that. I have known personally in recent years one very nice Christian lady who works hard for God and is very strongly opposed to abortion. She is also a Democrat.
With ALL due respect - and I DO respect your charitable posts - you cannot vote for evil and lcaim to bve working for God.
That is the epitome of what an oxymoron is.

It would be different if ALL we had to choose from were Pro Abortionist candidates - THEN we could whittle it down to lesser issues.
With Abortion being THE #1 most crucial moral emergency of our times - and with the annual worldwide numbers alomst equalling ALL of those killed during WWII year after year - a Christian cannot vote for an abortionist with a clear conscience when there is a Pro Life option.

In short - the Abortion issue trumps EVERYTHING else.

Last edited:

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With ALL due respect - and I DO respect your charitable posts - you cannot vote for evil and lcaim to bve working for God.

It would be different if ALL we had to choose from were Pro Abortionist candidates - THEN we could whittle it down to lesser issues.
With Abortion being THE #1 most crucial moral emergency of our times - and with the annual worldwide numbers alomst equalling ALL of those killed during WWII year after year - a Christian cannot vote for an abortionist with a clear conscience when there is a Pro Life option.

Agree with everything you stated. Excellent comments BoL!!!!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One of Biden’s first agendas in the White House is to codify Roe v Wade as federal law. To codify this ruling would make it part of federal code (law). He is doing this in case the Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade as unconstitutional, and they should!!! Depriving unborn babies of LIFE goes against everything the U.S. Constitution stands for!

White House Announces It Will Codify Federal Abortion Law

BY MASOOMA HAQ
January 22, 2021 Updated: January 22, 2021
Print
The White House announced Friday that the Biden Administration will codify Roe v. Wade, which would allow for legal abortions even in the event that the Supreme Court overturns the 1973 ruling.

The Biden Administration made the announcement in a press statement put out by the White House. “The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to codifying Roe v. Wade and appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe,” reads the statement.

“In the past four years, reproductive health, including the right to choose, has been under relentless and extreme attack,” it continues. “We are deeply committed to making sure everyone has access to care—including reproductive health care—regardless of income, race, zip code, health insurance status, or immigration status.”

The Trump Administration over the last four years has enacted policies and laws that are pro-life. As part of his administration’s efforts, Trump called for defunding Planned Parenthood and late-term abortions. Trump also nominated three pro-life judges to the Supreme Court.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said women should have “the right to make their own health decisions.”

“This core tenet in the canon of women’s rights remains under attack, demanding our constant vigilance and resolve to preserve reproductive rights in America,” she wrote in a Twitter post Friday.

The House Majority Whip also voiced his support.

Rep. James E. Clyburn (D-S.C.) wrote, “Today marks the 48th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, which gave women the right to control their own bodies. Women’s right to choose is under assault across this country. We must continue the fight to protect that fundamental right.”

Roe v. Wade was the 1973 Supreme Court 7-2 decision ruling that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman’s liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction. It struck down many U.S. federal and state abortion laws.

Read the rest of this article here: White House Announces It Will Codify Federal Abortion Law

“In the past four years, reproductive health, including the right to choose, has been under relentless and extreme attack,” it continues. “We are deeply committed to making sure everyone has access to care—including reproductive health care—regardless of income, race, zip code, health insurance status, or immigration status.”

One has to ask what is reproductive about abortion? If you have your baby killed you are not reproducing anything.

Rep. James E. Clyburn (D-S.C.) wrote, “Today marks the 48th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, which gave women the right to control their own bodies. Women’s right to choose is under assault across this country. We must continue the fight to protect that fundamental right.”

Seems that if you want to have your baby killed, you did not do a very good job of controlling your own body.

Reactions: BobVance

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Abortion is always a TOPIC of hot debate.
Some say, no no no.

Then the mix turns to:....
Killing the unborn...Killing the living...
(Wars and Executions)

There is the Crux...where every "debate" twirls ... lays low ...then Springs up every four years...AS IF ONE man "with a pen in hand"... decides what "an Entity", (that does "NOT have the Breath of God")
Is going to Dictate "as if"...
It's "Acting"... IS acceptable.

Fact IS:
All LIFE given and ALL LIFE taken...
IS in Gods Foreknowledge and Control.

It is men, who Create Wars, who Strike with warning, who Strike without warning, who Create Deception, who call their Deceptions "crisis", who advocate Ripping life from the Womb, who advocate wars, who advocate Death punishments for crimes...
And WHO advocate against wars, against ripping LIFE from the womb, against death punishments.

Personally...I advocate Standing With God...
Expressly meaning: Liberty for an individual to choose, what they individually Believe...

So now... the Crux turns TO: this "Entity" thing we call "Government"...
VOID of Gods Breath of Life.

The PRETENCE...this ENTITY is "UNITED"...is FALSE Narrative.

United as A ONE People...no.
ONE People...IS the makeup of People "EXPRESSLY" in allegiance TO "only" ONE NATION...and NO Other Nation.

Is that America? No. And the people living IN the USA Expressly and proudly REVEAL their Division... Arab-American, Mexican-American, African-American....blah, blah.
Take notice...America is secondary!

United under Laws? No.
There are Two "expressly" different "ideologies" in America...and "they" take Turns Being:
•Authorized to Sit in seats AS SERVANTS to ALL the American People in "sole Allegiance" TO America.
•And at the Federal Level...AS SERVANTS to All the People who ARE in "Allegiance to ALSO FOREIGN NATIONS."

And THE...PRETENSE is this FAKE Unity...
Compels (FORCES) heavy TAXATION Burdens...ON Those "Soley In Allegience" TO America....To Provide "FOR" those with "FETTERED" duel Allegiences.

WHY? Why the FORCE?
Why are the Duel Allegience "uninvited" but desiring "themselves and entering at their will Folks" ... "allowed in America", that require a Helping hand...not Helped, by their own hands together?

It is the Rejection of sole Allegience Americans ... to be Forced Under the Same Laws with those NOT solely under Allegience to America.

It is Pretense. The Federal Government...
Has Exclusive Jurisdiction Over Those person's IN the US who Have duel Allegiances.
Protecting their Rights to NOT be infringed upon...
Guardians of their Rights.
NOT THEIR NEW DADDY of Freebie provisions!

It is The Person's with EXPRESS sole Allegience to America, who are (supposed) to be Free From oppressive Governments, and rather have Government SERVANTS that Sit as Reps to Protect Their God given Freedom, precisely form dictatorial Control.

Against Abortion, against War, Against punishments of Death Executions...
Then Reject participation.
Against Forced Paying for Handouts to People of duel Allegiance...
Then THAT is the "Highlight" to Focus on...
Over, and Over, And Relentlessly.
Abortions, Wars, Executions, welfare, blah, blah, merely are endless debates ...
It really hinges on... Each individual can believe and advocate whatever they want....
And PAY the Cost THEMSELVES, for whatever THEY want to Accomplish

People are SICK and TIRED of a little group of People Dictating "THEIR Grand Ideals"... and "THEN" Dictating "People in Disagreement" ARE Compelled to "PAY FOR THEIR Plan".

Anyone with an ounce of Common sense...or smidgen OF of knowledge of Gods Word...
Immediately can recognize the Utter Cunningness, Evil, Wickedness, of Forcing anyone to financially Be burdened with what they Absolutely are Against.

Jesus said BE charitable, a cheerful giver.
Being Forced to give to anything one Is Against...is Wrong on its face.

Glory to God,
Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Democrats took all mention of God and Jesus out of their party platform in their 2000 convention. That alone is very telling. Now, certainly that does not mean that all Democrats follows that edict, or there aren’t many Republicans who don’t believe in Jesus. I really couldn’t care less about Dems/Repubs, the only concern is what do you say about our Lord Jesus Christ.
I remember when during Eisenhauer's Presidency "under God" was inserted into the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag. Then many years later they tried to take Him out of the schools altogether. If God is in someone's heart, who can remove Him?

As to believing in Jesus, how many devils believe without knowing Him? I would be slow to presume that the many Republicans that know of Him really know Him.

Their platforms, when they are honest [which ones are those?], may help us to decide whether to vote or which way to vote, but only God can show us how way to live.

Who has taken an accurate census of those who are really walking with God? Can we find those statistics on the Internet?

Help us dear Lord
!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh I do hear clearly what you are saying and personally I stand strongly opposed to abortion. The problem is that not everyone sees what you see or what I see... not the whole picture. Believers start out as babies and need to grow. Where do they get their nourishment? What have they already consumed and digested and understood? Those are questions which only God can answer about everyone.

For anyone who really loves God and strives to move closer to Him, on issues like this, abortion, or in a multitude of doctrines or beliefs we see people struggling with or arguing over on this forum, they will move, or be moved, closer to one another as well as to Him eventually. Where is each person on the road? Not at the same place to be certain. God knows in each case.

We are walking on that highway of holiness toward the Light, or we are not? If we are, God will help us on all of these things, and He may use me or you or others to help others in need of help, but we cannot force the issue and expect it to fall into the place we believe is the right place every time. The increase toward Him comes from God. We may be used as tools in His hands to accomplish His purpose if we are available.

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember when during Eisenhauer's Presidency "under God" was inserted into the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag. Then many years later they tried to take Him out of the schools altogether. If God is in someone's heart, who can remove Him?

As to believing in Jesus, how many devils believe without knowing Him? I would be slow to presume that the many Republicans that know of Him really know Him.

Their platforms, when they are honest [which ones are those?], may help us to decide whether to vote or which way to vote, but only God can show us how way to live.

Who has taken an accurate census of those who are really walking with God? Can we find those statistics on the Internet?

Help us dear Lord
!
Even the demons believe and tremble. Only Our Lord knows our hearts.

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to be honest the republican party is not much better .they promote moral values but the lie cheat and steal to

The honesty is the Whole Government SYSTEM is Corrupt....and the Two major Parties... are under UnConstitution Restraint.

When in FACT it is: one Party that Heavily Benefits BY UnConstitutional Laws...and the other Party is Too "personally fearful" to Lose "position" to Take A Stand to Repeal UnConstiturion Laws.

And To Add to the Whole mix...is a raising up of Generations of Americans in public schools that Have not a Clue The EXPRESS Limits of the US Constitution. And those very same utterly clueless are seated in lawmaking Authority...regularly...by ANY means possible.

Right and Wrong are Not mysterious to even a five yr old.
The "Limits" that Dictate the Right and Wrong
For any Government...IS the WHAT ...
The WHY is because that Entity IS "VOID of Gods Breath".

Trying to conduct business of a Government "constrained"...with "Unconstitutional Laws"...
Is A Fail....regardless who sits at the helm.

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The honesty is the Whole Government SYSTEM is Corrupt....and the Two major Parties... are under UnConstitution Restraint.

When in FACT it is: one Party that Heavily Benefits BY UnConstitutional Laws...and the other Party is Too "personally fearful" to Lose "position" to Take A Stand to Repeal UnConstiturion Laws.

And To Add to the Whole mix...is a raising up of Generations of Americans in public schools that Have not a Clue The EXPRESS Limits of the US Constitution. And those very same utterly clueless are seated in lawmaking Authority...regularly...by ANY means possible.

Right and Wrong are Not mysterious to even a five yr old.
The "Limits" that Dictate the Right and Wrong
For any Government...IS the WHAT ...
The WHY is because that Entity IS "VOID of Gods Breath".

Trying to conduct business of a Government "constrained"...with "Unconstitutional Laws"...
Dead on Taken, I don’t identify with a party, I vote Pro Life period, not that it has made a difference, only in principle. If we cannot rely on a “fair “ voting system, I have no plans to ever vote again.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pretty much they complained how trump acted i certainly did not like the way he approached/ did things . he had lots of Good policies .my issue with the republicans is they want to cut important programs that help people,
for instance my mother n law retired amd father n law.. she went to get glasses with insurance from s.s .the cost was well over 200.00 they live on a fixed income//
they cut all these programs yet they draw nice big fat pay checks. don't get me wrong i am conservative if you cant afford it don't get it. this is the deception of the democrat party they will up the ante on programs like this.
extend unemployment extensions increase food stamps increase welfare.. in Mo where i live factories are screaming for help . even the temp job agencies cant get enough help. i am all for helping but i am also for helping your self out . i spent 20 years at the royal oak charcoal plant. they burn slabs and turn it into dry lump charcoal. it was a dirty job very dusty nothing but old clothes and used dawn dishwashing liquid to shower with. Jobs are out there maybe not high paying union jobs
i cant speak for big city life i live in the country .but you can make it one of my Biggest issues with Biden is his transgender policy heshes playing women sports most likely using the same locker room . i fear the sins of our nation is toping out . soon the wrath of God will be revealed against all unrighteousness
Romans 1:18 jonah payed the fare there of and there will be a pay day some day

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I do hear clearly what you are saying and personally I stand strongly opposed to abortion. The problem is that not everyone sees what you see or what I see... not the whole picture. Believers start out as babies and need to grow. Where do they get their nourishment? What have they already consumed and digested and understood? Those are questions which only God can answer about everyone.

For anyone who really loves God and strives to move closer to Him, on issues like this, abortion, or in a multitude of doctrines or beliefs we see people struggling with or arguing over on this forum, they will move, or be moved, closer to one another as well as to Him eventually. Where is each person on the road? Not at the same place to be certain. God knows in each case.

We are walking on that highway of holiness toward the Light, or we are not? If we are, God will help us on all of these things, and He may use me or you or others to help others in need of help, but we cannot force the issue and expect it to fall into the place we believe is the right place every time. The increase toward Him comes from God. We may be used as tools in His hands to accomplish His purpose if we are available.
I can understand what you're saying IF the person is a new believer and has not had the time to think about all of the ramifications of their vote.
However - for a follower of Christ who knows better and votes for the abortionist when there is clearly a pro-ife choice - there is NO excuse. I fear there are MANY more of those.

There is NO greater moral crisis in our time because this is the greatest killing machine the world has EVER known.
We will be judged by whether we protected God's innocent ones - or whether we allowed them to be fed to the wolves - or were willing participants by our support of those wolves.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can understand what you're saying IF the person is a new believer and has not had the time to think about all of the ramifications of their vote.
However - for a follower of Christ who knows better and votes for the abortionist when there is clearly a pro-ife choice - there is NO excuse. I fear there are MANY more of those.

There is NO greater moral crisis in our time because this is the greatest killing machine the world has EVER known.
We will be judged by whether we protected God's innocent ones - or whether we allowed them to be fed to the wolves - or were willing participants by our support of those wolves.
We are communicating on this!

Reactions: BreadOfLife

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pretty much they complained how trump acted i certainly did not like the way he approached/ did things . he had lots of Good policies .my issue with the republicans is they want to cut important programs that help people,

My issue is precisely...all these Umpteen so called Fed Programs ARE NOT Constitutional.

Simply a sweep Cutting...is not a sweeping Fix.

for instance my mother n law retired amd father n law.. she went to get glasses with insurance from s.s .the cost was well over 200.00 they live on a fixed income
they cut all these programs

Precisely WHY the Programs can Not be a sweeping Cut...
The programs have A huge Impact on Individuals....
Sounded all fuzzy to High tax one generation to provide for the next...but it fails.
Stay out of the people's pocket from cradle to death...and they can provide for their own.

Between the lobbyists, insurance, lawyers, unions, psychobabble Psychology programmed into kids head 24-7, trading government secrets for wealth, and the Spinoff of Unconstitutional Laws...(etc) the People are forced to hand over their wealth for eons and then be on their handout scraps programs, until they are out of the way in a casket.

It's deplorable.

yet they draw nice big fat pay checks.

Ha...that doesn't even come close to how corrupt that is.

don't get me wrong i am conservative if you cant afford it don't get it. this is the deception of the democrat party they will up the ante on programs like this.
extend unemployment extensions increase food stamps increase welfare..

Deception has been creating a Snaring Web for eons...and the Prezy that changes every few years IS NOT the Spider controlling every extension of the WEB.

in Mo where i live factories are screaming for help . even the temp job agencies cant get enough help.

And guess what? People all wrapped in debt, can not afford to take a job, give their money to the govt and break even...so the stay on the Programs, govt their daddy.
And there are About 12.000 + Foreigners at the border (with nothing), waiting for Biden to open the gate, rush in and take those jobs.
They will set up tent cities, on land they do not own or rent and use community facilities, they do not own or pay for.

i am all for helping but i am also for helping your self out .

In Context ... force to give Wrong.

i spent 20 years at the royal oak charcoal plant. they burn slabs and turn it into dry lump charcoal. it was a dirty job very dusty nothing but old clothes and used dawn dishwashing liquid to shower with. Jobs are out there maybe not high paying union jobs

I worked in a place that did not "provide" what I thought was necessary for my well being ...so I provided my own. And yes the employees were Union, which I refused to join, and had Threats made against me.

i cant speak for big city life i live in the country .but you can make it one of my Biggest issues with Biden is

Is his contentment to sit in that position by a corrupt election.

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of Biden’s first agendas in the White House is to codify Roe v Wade as federal law. To codify this ruling would make it part of federal code (law). He is doing this in case the Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade as unconstitutional, and they should!!! Depriving unborn babies of LIFE goes against everything the U.S. Constitution stands for!

BY MASOOMA HAQ
Print
The White House announced Friday that the Biden Administration will codify Roe v. Wade, which would allow for legal abortions even in the event that the Supreme Court overturns the 1973 ruling.

The Biden Administration made the announcement in a press statement put out by the White House. “The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to codifying Roe v. Wade and appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe,” reads the statement.

The Trump Administration over the last four years has enacted policies and laws that are pro-life. As part of his administration’s efforts, Trump called for defunding Planned Parenthood and late-term abortions. Trump also nominated three pro-life judges to the Supreme Court.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said women should have “the right to make their own health decisions.”

“This core tenet in the canon of women’s rights remains under attack, demanding our constant vigilance and resolve to preserve reproductive rights in America,” she wrote in a Twitter post Friday.

Roe v. Wade was the 1973 Supreme Court 7-2 decision ruling that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman’s liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction. It struck down many U.S. federal and state abortion laws.

Read the rest of this article here: White House Announces It Will Codify Federal Abortion Law
Joe's just keeping his campaign promise.

And it is going to get more far reaching than this. Date: Over 1 year ago -
The Hyde Amendment - In U.S. politics, the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of federal funds to pay for abortion except to save the life of the woman, or if the pregnancy arises from incest or rape. [source:Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia. ]

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BY MASOOMA HAQ
Print

Biden is a Moloch worshiper, as is KH and Hillary too.

What it means to "Codify" a federal abortion law. codification