BIDEN TO CODIFY ROE V WADE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People get into seemingly strange situations for various reasons. When it looks bad to some, that some are ready to pounce with their presumptions based on labels without knowing the hearts. Fortunately for all of us, God knows the underlying heart and with His complete knowledge and fairness He makes the call.

Give God the glory!
And God knows how JW's twist the HELL out of the Bible.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're pro abortion? Ashamed to say? I'm not ashamed to say I'm against abortion. Do you know "fence sitters" will burn in Hell?
Who could've seen that coming? Glad I could be of entertainment to you. Now... Be off with you.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People get into seemingly strange situations for various reasons. When it looks bad to some, that some are ready to pounce with their presumptions based on labels without knowing the hearts. Fortunately for all of us, God knows the underlying heart and with His complete knowledge and fairness He makes the call.

Give God the glory!
I'm in!!!

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Give God the glory!
Its high time the lambs flee it all and just focus on JESUS , bible doctrine . Our home , our kingdom is NOT of this world .
I have zero hope in them and zero fear of them . our HOPE IS IN JESUS ALONE . OH LET THE LORD be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We ought to know that IF GOD says something He means it .
And HE specifically said , If any man adds to or takes from the prophecy of this book , NOT A GOOD END .
And it specifically mentions a lake of fire . So my advice to anyone who might be trying
to invent a god that twists what THE GOD in that bible said , THEY had better cease asap .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am ashamed for you, since you don't seem to have enough sense to be.
Barney . If anyone asks us , me , you a question , the easiest thing to do is simply answer .
yall been going at it for a while . All you have to tell him is you oppose abortion . Think about it .
Its not worth the strife . Just simply answer . Here i will answer . I am dead set against the murder , abortion , of those babies .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney . If anyone asks us , me , you a question , the easiest thing to do is simply answer .
yall been going at it for a while . All you have to tell him is you oppose abortion . Think about it .
Its not worth the strife . Just simply answer . Here i will answer . I am dead set against the murder , abortion , of those babies .
Amen!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, Amigo, Christ is my example, and He didn't allow scoffers like kscalp to manipulate Him into answering stupid questions. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God really knows this then why do you press the subject as if God need help to accomplish His purpose... or do you not trust Him to render a fair judgment?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're ashamed that I'm against abortion? lol

That's clear enough. You support abortion!
You're either hilarious or a sad case; I don't know which. :p

Now you run along and risk bearing false witness.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, Amigo, Christ is my example, and He didn't allow scoffers like kscalp to manipulate Him into answering stupid questions. :)
Well when i ask questions its not manipulate .
So if you dont mind , now i am curious . I think you oppose it . But how can i know for sure unless i simply ask .
I am dead set against sin . Not because i condemn the sinner , but because i fear for their life .
Yes we are to hate evil and love truth . True lambs look out for lambs . I see so many headed into a bad direction .
Like supporting gay marriage , and abortion , or prosperity gospel or the all inclusive social gospel .
AND i am worried huge for many souls . SO all i can do is speak truth and pray folks recieve it .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God really knows this then why do you press the subject as if God need help to accomplish His purpose... or do you not trust Him to render a fair judgment?
A better question: Why do JW's reject our Christian Bibles? Answer: Kingdom Hall said so!

Reactions: BobVance