BIDEN TO CODIFY ROE V WADE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its high time the lambs flee it all and just focus on JESUS , bible doctrine . Our home , our kingdom is NOT of this world .
I have zero hope in them and zero fear of them . our HOPE IS IN JESUS ALONE . OH LET THE LORD be praised .
Give God the glory! If God wants the White House, it is His. If not... well I certainly have no interest in it!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God really knows this then why do you press the subject as if God need help to accomplish His purpose... or do you not trust Him to render a fair judgment?
I know you mean well my friend . I even think you already know what i am about to say ,
but if we see those who profess Christ teaching doctrines that are contrary to God , Christ , the truth in the sound doctrine
we must point them in the right direction . These are highly and i mean highly deceptive times .
I am seeing this love many preach , yet their love wont correct . THUS its not truly love at all .
The true followers of Christ and Christ himself corrected . OH i know you know my friend . I am just reminding us again .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory! If God wants the White House, it is His. If not... well I certainly have no interest in it!
Yes . THE LORD will do as HE pleases . Sometimes people often forget that . He appointes the Kings and removes the kings .
And he has always done this . He even uses the evil kings for his own purpose .
God will even send a strong delusion ,
On those who rejected the love of the truth , the glorious gospel . He has even determined
that in the last days the beast will come to power , and slaughter many lambs . OH but HE will end it on HIS day .
ALL i know is that ANY weapon God even allows to come against us , any persecution , any suffering and loss
Works to the good of those who love HIM .

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, Amigo, Christ is my example, and He didn't allow scoffers like kscalp to manipulate Him into answering stupid questions. :)

"And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly." Matt 27:12-14

Reactions: BarneyFife

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A better question: Why do JW's reject our Christian Bibles? Answer: Kingdom Hall said so!
If you believe it is important and apparently you do, why don't you talk to a confessing JW about it? No one on this thread is a JW. You have been clutching at straws.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you mean well my friend . I even think you already know what i am about to say ,
but if we see those who profess Christ teaching doctrines that are contrary to God , Christ , the truth in the sound doctrine
we must point them in the right direction . These are highly and i mean highly deceptive times .
I am seeing this love many preach , yet their love wont correct . THUS its not truly love at all .
The true followers of Christ and Christ himself corrected . OH i know you know my friend . I am just reminding us again .
Whenever God opens a door for me to help someone, I hope that I would never hesitate to walk through it and do His will. But God does not twist anyone's arm to get him to change his mind. Truth is also found in Ecclesiastes 3 where there is a time to do things or a time Not to do things. Only by always following God as He leads us can we always make the right choice in the, to do, or, not to do, choice. When a person following God gets off course for a moment or longer following his own mind instead of the Holy Spirit he definitely will miss something important or come to it a harder way. Everything to which God leads us is important.

The reins have been given to us by God to control. Our free will is our right to choose to hold our own reins following our own lead, or to give the reins to God and let Him leads us. Keeping hold of our own reins is the mammon against which Jesus spoke. Giving them to God is the Way that God wants us to go. The choice is ours.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad to hear it. But if you defend JW's you're in the same sinking ship.
When God leads me to do it, I make a defense according to His Word. You may know a bit of the Bible, but probably you need to be talking with God more. You need to eat His flesh, yes, but without drinking also of His Blood in a balanced amount, that flesh may never come to Life.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When God leads me to do it, I make a defense according to His Word. You may know a bit of the Bible, but probably you need to be talking with God more. You need to eat His flesh, yes, but without drinking also of His Blood in a balanced amount, that flesh may never come to Life.
If you defend JW's you're a heretic.