BLAMING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Blaming is not always overt. Very often it assumes the role of piety, like 'look how right I am'. It often assumes the role of teacher; it manifests from a heart which does not love, even one which does not understand its principles let alone its emotion.

Accusation (blaming) is the the epitome of the kingdom of darkness. It assumes that shedding light consists of highlighting darkness. Light on the other hand exposes darkness by highlighting it's glory.

Blaming is endemic in all the systems which constitute the rule of hopelessness.

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blaming is not always overt. Very often it assumes the role of piety, like 'look how right I am'. It often assumes the role of teacher; it manifests from a heart which does not love, even one which does not understand its principles let alone its emotion.

Accusation (blaming) is the the epitome of the kingdom of darkness. It assumes that shedding light consists of highlighting darkness. Light on the other hand exposes darkness by highlighting it's glory.

Blaming is endemic in all the systems which constitute the rule of hopelessness.

Some good insight there quietthinker! I wonder if people who blame others so much on forums also do that in real life?

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some good insight there quietthinker! I wonder if people who blame others so much on forums also do that in real life?
Blame is the way/ mechanism of self exoneration. It surfaced in Eden with Adam when God had that friendly chat after the snake episode.
Accusation and blame, those cosy bedfellows endemic to any and all who haven't seen or don't want to see how much they are loved.