Blessings Of True Worship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:My2c: naw, not really. I wanted to be extra different, but thank you !
Hi LaWhana, which name do you prefer to be called? I like your given name but I have not found out what it mean.

Just found some info. about your name from Google is this ok?
According to a user from Mississippi, U.S., the name Lawhana is of Hawaiian origin and means "Little princess"

Love, Walter

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi LaWhana, which name do you prefer to be called? I like your given name but I have not found out what it mean.

According to a user from Mississippi, U.S., the name Lawhana is of Hawaiian origin and means "Little princess"

Love, Walter
Cool....you just gave me an epiphany about the meaning of our names.
I thought about all the numerous Names of God having a specific meaning....example Jehovah Jireh=the Lord will provide.
My full name is Patricia and it means noble and comes from England and is the female version of Patrick.
A while back God gave me a new name...Sarah which means noblewoman or princess. God changed her name from Sarai, meaning contentious or quarrelsome, (I can imagine her reason for contention) to Sarah because she would be known as the Mother of all Nations...a princess, noblewoman. Her name was changed by God after Isaac was born.
So I am not "that" Sarah but I have been referred to as a spiritual mother to those that God put in my life...and when someone was put in my life I truly did become as a mother to them. Lol

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool....you just gave me an epiphany about the meaning of our names.
I thought about all the numerous Names of God having a specific meaning....example Jehovah Jireh=the Lord will provide.
My full name is Patricia and it means noble and comes from England and is the female version of Patrick.
A while back God gave me a new name...Sarah which means noblewoman or princess. God changed her name from Sarai, meaning contentious or quarrelsome, (I can imagine her reason for contention) to Sarah because she would be known as the Mother of all Nations...a princess, noblewoman. Her name was changed by God after Isaac was born.
So I am not "that" Sarah but I have been referred to as a spiritual mother to those that God put in my life...and when someone was put in my life I truly did become as a mother to them. Lol
Hi Heart2Soul/Patricia, thank you for the above info., so I searched for mine:

Ruler

Joshua 1:9

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Read full chapter
      • What does the name Walter mean in the Bible? (Walter Pronunciations) From a Germanic name meaning “ruler of the army”, composed of the elements wald “rule” and hari “army”.
      keri-russell.info/actor/readers-ask-which-actor-has-a-real-first-name-of-walter.html
      Readers ask: Which Actor Has A Real First Name Of Walter?
  1. www.quora.com › What-does-the-name-Walter-mean-inWhat does the name Walter mean in the Bible? - Quora
    What does the name Walter mean in the Bible? - Quora Answer: From a Germanic name meaning "ruler of the army", composed of the elements wald "rule" and hari "army".

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Love, Walter

Yes whatever you want Walter, I'm fine with either..
My mon read that particular spelling in a book she read when she was a teen.......lol, I got stuck with it.

Yes that is what she told me it meant as well in Hawaiian. You can get the pronouncation on google as well. In Hawaiian they pronounce their w's like v's instead of HaWaii, its HaVaii.

I did find another somewhere I believe Native American that it means laughing waters, which I like cause I do like laughter.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes whatever you want Walter, I'm fine with either..
My mon read that particular spelling in a book she read when she was a teen.......lol, I got stuck with it.

Yes that is what she told me it meant as well in Hawaiian. You can get the pronouncation on google as well. In Hawaiian they pronounce their w's like v's instead of HaWaii, its HaVaii.

I did find another somewhere I believe Native American that it means laughing waters, which I like cause I do like laughter.
Hi LaWhana, and thank you, may The LORD keep watch over you.

Love, Walter

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Heart2Soul/Patricia, thank you for the above info., so I searched for mine:

Ruler

Joshua 1:9

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Read full chapter
      • What does the name Walter mean in the Bible? (Walter Pronunciations) From a Germanic name meaning “ruler of the army”, composed of the elements wald “rule” and hari “army”.
      keri-russell.info/actor/readers-ask-which-actor-has-a-real-first-name-of-walter.html
      Readers ask: Which Actor Has A Real First Name Of Walter?
  1. www.quora.com › What-does-the-name-Walter-mean-inWhat does the name Walter mean in the Bible? - Quora
    What does the name Walter mean in the Bible? - Quora Answer: From a Germanic name meaning "ruler of the army", composed of the elements wald "rule" and hari "army".
How cool....
FYI I usually go by my nickname Patty but lately Patricia has been the name I have been introducing myself as....getting older I guess and Patty seems too young now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great are the promises of God lovingly offered to his ppl......if.....!
lots of folks no likey that word IF nor what follows it . but lambs love EVERY WORD .
There are quite a few IFS in that bible . And yet much of what follows those IFS are disreguared by many who claim HIS NAME.
But lambs , THEY LOVE EVERY WORD . LIFT THOSE HANDS NOW and let the LORD BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How cool....
FYI I usually go by my nickname Patty but lately Patricia has been the name I have been introducing myself as....getting older I guess and Patty seems too young now.
We all are getting older day by day . As with age so too with this world its all fading away
BUT ONE DAY WE IS GONNA BE IN THE GLORIOUS NEW HEAVENS and NEW EARTH with NEW BODIES TOO .
Now that just lifts my heart up with joy and hope . This ol life wont last forever , but eternal life with JESUS SURE WILL .
Now lift those hands up and let the LORD be praised .
Imagine the nightmare if man had eaten of that tree of life while being in the sin state .
Imagine being stuck in this world for all eternity . PRAISE GOD FOR JESUS is all i can say .
For in HIM we have all hope and have tasted of the world that is TO COME . What a paradise of joy it will be
when we are forever with HE who has saved us . Imagine a world with NO EVIL
imagine a new body where their is no longer evil in the flesh . THE DAY OF THE LORD IS COMING
and i have to admit , I AM BIG TIME LOOKING FORWARD TO IT .
TILL then , however , we must be busy doing exploits to honor HIM , to win souls and to build up the church .
Cause satan and his men take no time off to deceive , we take no time off to point to CHRIST
to expose the lies , to preach the glorious truth of the LORD .