Blind Guides and Deluded Followers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 9:16-19 Those who guide My people have led them astray and those who follow them are deluded. Therefore the Lord will show no mercy to the youths or pity the widows and fatherless. They are a nation of godless evildoers, everyone speaks impiety. For all this, His anger has not abated.

The ungodly are set ablaze, like a fire it consumes the briars and thorns. It sets the forests ablaze and all is wrapped in a pall of smoke. The land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people will be fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 8:9-10 Take note you nations: You will be shattered. Listen all you distant parts of the earth, arm yourselves and be defeated, prepare for battle and be shattered. Devise your plans, but they will be foiled, prepare what you will, but it will not be carried out.

Isaiah 10:17-19 The Light of Israel will be become a fire, their Holy One, a flame – which in one Day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars. The beauty of the forests and pastures will be suddenly devastated and only a remnant will remain.

Isaiah 13:9-13 The Day of the Lord is coming, that cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, a Day of darkness to reduce the [holy] Land to a desolation and to destroy the wicked there. The Lord will punish the world for its evil, the wicked and proud peoples will be cut down. Humans will be as scarce as gold, as rare as the gold of Ophir. The sky will tear apart and the earth will be moved from its place at the wrath of the Lord Almighty, on the Day of His blazing anger.
Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

These Bible prophecies say it all, how the unjust and godless peoples will be brought to account, those ‘thorns and briars’, that is: those who despise the Lord’s people and try to take over the holy Land: will be punished. Ezekiel 28:24 & 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14

This is prophesied to be carried out by the means of a terrible judgement of fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, which will be fulfilled literally by a Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun: ‘tearing apart the sky’. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1 That will ‘reduce the land to desolation’, and ‘cut down all the proud and wicked peoples’. Their plans against the Lord’s people will not be carried out. Deut. 32:22&34-35, Psalms 83:1-18, Psalms 7:12-16, Jer. 49:34-37, Rev. 6:12-17

But, after this sudden and shocking event, those who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, every born again Christian, have His amazing promises of the regeneration of the Holy Land, where they will gather and live in peace and security. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Jeremiah 33:12-13, Isaiah 66:12-21, Joel 2:21-24

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel wannabees:

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Blind Guides and Deluded Followers​

One definition of projection..... 'the unconscious transfer of one's desires or emotions to another person'

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel wannabees:

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
Question: which Jerusalem?
1. The Jerusalem that now is, being in bondage with her children, and "is fallen", aka "The daughter of Zion"?

2. The Heavenly Jerusalem [Zion], that is free, being above, which is the mother of us all [who are the children of faith]?

Did you know that in all of the NT scriptures, there are only TWO mothers that are prophetically spoken of?

Reactions: Marty fox

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: which Jerusalem?
1. The Jerusalem that now is, being in bondage with her children, and "is fallen", aka "The daughter of Zion"?

2. The Heavenly Jerusalem [Zion], that is free, being above, which is the mother of us all [who are the children of faith]?

Did you know that in all of the NT scriptures, there are only TWO mothers that are prophetically spoken of?
Do you know where Jesus will return and FIGHT for?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Daughters and sons of Zion:
Zechariah 9:9-12 Rejoice with all your heart, Daughter of Zion. Your King is coming, mounted on a donkeys colt. He has won the victory.\
[ The first coming of the Lord Jesus. He has defeated death ]

He will banish all weapons of war and proclaim peace to the nations. His Rule will extend over all the earth.
As for My covenant people, I will free the captives. On this Day, I shall restore a double portion to you.

After His second coming – His Millennial rule. His faithful people restored and blessed.

Zechariah 9:13-17 Judah and Ephraim, the sons of Zion – I have made you like a warriors sword, prepared for battle against the Gentiles.
Must be before His second coming, as weapons are prepared for battle.
Judah = the Jews. Ephraim = the 10 tribes scattered around the world.

The Lord will appear over them. [ Before His Glorious return.]
His arrow will flash like lightning. [ A coronal mass ejection, sunstrike.]

The Lord will sound the trumpet and advance with the storm winds of the South. [The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. Ezekiel 20:47-48 ]
His troops will be protected, they will exult and destroy the enemy.
A great Day of battle, the evil neighbours of Israel destroyed. Jeremiah 12:14

On that Day, the Lord will save His people, like a flock. They will sparkle In His Land, like jewels in His crown.
After this event, all of His faithful Christian people will live in all of the holy Land.

What wealth is theirs! What beauty!
Plenty of good food and wine for all His people.

Reference; Revised English Bible, verses abridged.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know where Jesus will return and FIGHT for?
KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10 is a simultaneous event, all within 24 hours. Luke 17:26-30.
(Gen. 7:11-13; Gen. 19:15, 23, 27-28).

2 Thes. 1
[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us,  WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction [perdition] from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daughters and sons of Zion:
Zechariah 9:9-12 Rejoice with all your heart, Daughter of Zion. Your King is coming, mounted on a donkeys colt. He has won the victory.\
[ The first coming of the Lord Jesus. He has defeated death ]

He will banish all weapons of war and proclaim peace to the nations. His Rule will extend over all the earth.
As for My covenant people, I will free the captives. On this Day, I shall restore a double portion to you.

After His second coming – His Millennial rule. His faithful people restored and blessed.

Zechariah 9:13-17 Judah and Ephraim, the sons of Zion – I have made you like a warriors sword, prepared for battle against the Gentiles.
Must be before His second coming, as weapons are prepared for battle.
Judah = the Jews. Ephraim = the 10 tribes scattered around the world.

The Lord will appear over them. [ Before His Glorious return.]
His arrow will flash like lightning. [ A coronal mass ejection, sunstrike.]

The Lord will sound the trumpet and advance with the storm winds of the South. [The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. Ezekiel 20:47-48 ]
His troops will be protected, they will exult and destroy the enemy.
A great Day of battle, the evil neighbours of Israel destroyed. Jeremiah 12:14

On that Day, the Lord will save His people, like a flock. They will sparkle In His Land, like jewels in His crown.
After this event, all of His faithful Christian people will live in all of the holy Land.

What wealth is theirs! What beauty!
Plenty of good food and wine for all His people.
Reference; Revised English Bible, verses abridged.
Though you and most others here may not understand it at first, the works of God through Jesus' first appearance, upto His Glorious return, are being "spiritually" hinted at in Zech. (John 5:39; 1 Cor. 2:13).

KJV Zech. 9
[9] Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King [Jesus] cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
[10] And I [God] will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off [Titus in 70AD]: and he [Jesus and all His disciples] shall speak peace [the Gospel message] unto the heathen [unsaved]: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from river even to the ends of the earth [gospel preached to all the nations].

[11] As for thee also [people of Israel] by the blood of thy [New testament] covenant I have sent [delivered] forth thy prisoners out of the pit [the graves] wherein is no water [no Holy Spirit]. Malachi 3:16; Mat. 27:51-53; Rev. 6:9-11.
[12] Turn you [repent] to the strong hold [Jesus], ye [graveyard] prisoners of hope [faith]: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee
[first, eternal life- 1 John 5:11-13, then second, eternal immortality- 1 Cor. 15:53-54];

Last edited:
Reactions: Keraz

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zion has a fallen daughter?
Yes, that is what God calls earthly Jerusalem, that now is.
Jerusalem and its temple building were destroyed in 70 AD.
John wrote the book of Rev. In 96AD. Therefore, he was very aware of its destruction.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is what God calls earthly Jerusalem, that now is.
Jerusalem and its temple building were destroyed in 70 AD.
John wrote the book of Rev. In 96AD. Therefore, he was very aware of its destruction.
It is debated as to when Revelation was written.

The seven suffering churches for instance is thought to refer to the time of Nero. That would be in 64 A.D.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Blind Watchmen:
Isaiah 56:9-12 All you beasts of the open country and the forest, come and eat your fill. For all of Israel’s watchmen are blind, perceiving nothing, they are all as dumb dogs that cannot bark, dreaming and sleeping. They are like greedy dogs that can never be satisfied, they are shepherds unable to understand the truth, as they go their own way. They say: Come let us fetch wine, strong drink and we will swill it down. The future will be the same as today or better still!

Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused, if you blind yourself, you will stay blinded. Be drunk, but not with wine, for the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep stupor. He has closed the prophetic vision and sealed the means of discerning the future to you.

Jeremiah 14:11-13 The Lord said to me: Do not pray for the wellbeing of this people. Though they fast and worship Me, [but not in spirit and in truth] I shall not listen to their cry on the Day of My punishment. But Lord – their leaders and pastors say to them: you will not face the terrible sword of judgement and they preach prosperity and escape from tribulation.

Jeremiah 14:14-16 The Lord answered me: These are lies that your leaders are misleading the people with. I have not sent them, I have not given them My commission, or spoken to them. They are giving out false teachings, useless advice and their own foolish daydreams.

Therefore, I say about those teachers and pastors who speak falsely in My Name, they will meet their end in My Day of wrath, I shall pour down upon them the disaster they deserve.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 The time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will go after their own desires and will only listen to teachers who give pleasant and easy outcomes. People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching. They will only believe fables and fanciful notions. 1 Timothy 1:7
Ref: REB.

Beasts of the field’, foreigners, non Israelites. Those who have ‘encroached onto the holy Land’. Jeremiah 12:14

Israel’s watchmen perceive nothing’, the veil that hides the true knowledge of God’s Word is upon them and todays teachers, because of false beliefs. 2 Peter 2:1-3

If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused’, Even when the truth is presented to people who think they have it all sorted, they just cannot see it. Jeremiah 6:10

They preach prosperity, the prosperity theology that gives a sense of false security and escape from tribulation’, The very wrong and pretentious idea of a mythical pre tribulation rapture, that lulls people into thinking they need do nothing.
Be sure: that terrible Day will come upon everyone. Luke 21:35, 1 Peter 4:12

‘People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching’, 2 Peter 2:1-3, Matthew 24:4

My Day of wrath: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Rev 6:12-17, Zephaniah i:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7 The next prophesied event to happen.

But for those who make the effort to overcome the false teachings, the fictional books that proliferate on the book stalls and all the rubbish on the internet, there is hope: Psalms 78:1-8, Isaiah 55:1-3, Psalms 25:8-9, Psalms 27:11-12, Psalms 32:8, 2 Peter 1:19

Have nothing to do with superstitious myths, mere old wives tales. 1 Timothy 4:7