Born again of God vs religious conversion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
This is a spiritual birth.

"born..........again"..... spiritually.....by the Holy Spirit ... (not by water).
You preach a spiritual birth apart from a whole new life without sin and Satan.

It's the gospel and reboot birth of unrepented sinners by faith alone, with the same old heart and spirit of lust.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Don't you tuire of bearing false witness? You are a sad pathetic man,
Woman. And being a devil to you is a compliment. I'm glad I'm pathetically hopeless to those that minister sinning to the people.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I fear for Ghada.
You fear my doctrine that rebukes your ministry of continued sinful works and life in the name of Christ. And since your conscience rests solely about your self-indoctrination, then any challenge to it is taken as an attack by your conscience.

As with Cain debating with Abel, who also refused his sacrifice as being of God, it was taken as a personal attack on his conscience. He couldn't kill God, but only righteous Abel.

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
we do not promote or teach or command sin, we just recognize the truth of it in lives
Perfect. You don't promote how you live, nor your life as an example of the believer. That's good, because you shouldn't.

So, you want people to believe what you teach, just don't live as you live.

Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

This does no accurately apply to you and your ministerial seat. You say sin, and you do.

At least you're not a hypocrite about it.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
and rejoice in the mercy of God.
You mean you rejoice in the blindness of your god, who does not see the sinning you do, that all men do see.

What god does not see sinning? What god does not condemn sinning?

There's only one blind god, that neither sees nor condemns the sinning of his own children and people:

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
God calls a willfully sinning brother "wicked", and you know that no wicked person will inherit God's kingdom.

1 Corinthians 5
[11] But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
[12] For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
[13] But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
Ah. Fresh air.

What about just being wicked 'from time to time', and so less of the time than before? Doesn't the gospel of Jesus Christ preach being less wicked?

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Perhaps, but then, I've not seen the signs of sincerity that I should see.
What, I'm not sincere?

Man, with sinners and their personal judgment, no saint can catch a break.

With all due sincerity and fervency of spirit, I rebuke your ministry of continued sinning to Christians, and denounce it as opposing the ministry of Jesus Christ.

Satisfied?

Once again, I completely accept your confession of continued sinning in the name of Christ, and yet my own confession of not sinning with Jesus, is rejected.

Unrepented Christian sinners must believe all Christians are unrepented sinners like themselves.

The reason is simple: Their conscience relies upon their doctrine alone, and can have nothing to do with how they live. And so, any example of Christians doing otherwise, is taken as a personal attack on their conscience.

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
we do not promote or teach or command sin, we just recognize the truth of it in lives
In your lives, correct? I mean, you're not the only example of Christian living are you? Are you The Example of Christ to judge all Christians by yourself? Of course you are. That is seen in everything you say about yourself, as being about all Christians. Even those who object to your ministry of sinning, you declare they must submit to it.

You can't be lying when you say all Christians are like you, and those saying they are not Christians like you, must be lying. Why? Because you are the Christ and Judge of today, and your word of doctrine and judgment therefore must be true.

By declaring all Christians must be like yourself, you make yourself the Christ for all Christians to be like. And since that is an unrepented lusting sinner, then the Christ you preach of yourself is a lusting and sinful one.

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies.

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin;

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
we do not promote or teach or command sin,

I suppose it is a bit redundant to command promote and command what is inevitable. I mean, who would command natural man to pee and poop?

But you do at least promote and command holding it in longer and sin less often, right?

Reactions: Lambano

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fear for Ghada. He is so self deluded. we do not promote or teach or command sin, we just recognize the truth of it in lives and Scripture and rejoice in the mercy of God.
Who knows about her? I figure it's as likely as not she's just trolling us all, having a big laugh trying to get us all worked up. We have few like that, I think.

Much love!

Last edited: