Born again of God vs religious conversion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I'm not making an unreasoned and derogatory statement against you, as you are of me.
Stop judging me by your own standard of life.

Stop calling me a Christian sinner like yourself. Afterall, I don't insist on calling you a Christian saint like myself.

I would not presume to contradict your own confession. Stop presuming to do so with me, and we can get back to the topic at hand.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stop calling me a Christian sinner like yourself. Afterall, I don't insist on calling you a Christian saint like myself.

I would not presume to contradict your own confession. Stop presuming to do so with me, and we can get back to the topic at hand.
Personally, I've yet to see you show a true understanding of the topic at hand. You seem to believe in the redemption of our flesh, as best I can figure it.

You proclaim sinlessless, yet you display sin in your posts. So where to from here? As long as you resist true doctrine, and as long as you remain in denial about yourself, what's to be done? I pray God bring you to true understanding and repentance.

Much love!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible gospel promises a perfect new birth in Jesus Christ, with all things in life now being of God. Religions of man promise only a partial rebirth of a better life.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God...

This is the Bible conversion of being born again by Jesus Christ. It is a perfect and complete new birth, that no more has anything to do with our past living. The new convert to Jesus becomes just as babes from the womb, that have no past living at all to condemn them.

All things are now at once made perfectly new and of God. There is nothing of the old life that remains of the devil. All things of the soul and life are now of God, and just as blameless as the man Jesus Himself.

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Any other kind of incomplete conversion in life is the religious conversion of man only.

All religions teach a form of godliness, that we should sin less, but never being purely newborn without sin and wholly blameless with God, even as Jesus was from the womb.

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

This is common to Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, etc... religions. They do not ever preach being holy in spirit and life with God in all things. They never preach being able to be holy in all our manner of conversation at any time, because they do not believe in ever being born again and made that way by God through Jesus Christ.

There is on simple question to ask any religious person on earth. Can man ever be perfectly holy, righteous, and blameless in life with God? If not, it's only because they don't believe the Bible's perfect conversion and reconciliation to God through Jesus Christ.

At best, some preach the Bible new birth and conversion as happening only after the grave. Until then, they are content with a religious conversion of their own, to sin less in a form of godliness, but never being perfectly conformed in this life to the image of God's dear Son.
Given your heart, I am glad you are not the one who determines who God saves and whom He doesn't. I can't wait to see your jaw drop when you find out you have been belieiving a preaching a lie that you no longer sin in thought word and deed . EVER.

Reactions: mailmandan

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well your confession is a lie. All Christians are saints and all christians at times fall short. You just live in some twisted terror of refusing to asdmit it because you do not know the love, mercy, kindness and generosity of god towards those He made His children.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God calls a willfully sinning brother "wicked", and you know that no wicked person will inherit God's kingdom.

1 Corinthians 5
[11] But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
[12] For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
[13] But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Reactions: Ghada

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You seem to believe in the redemption of our flesh, as best I can figure it.
That is only in the resurrection of the dead unto life.

You preach walking with Jesus without sinning as only possible after the grave.

You continue to try and frame my teaching from the Bible into your own teaching wrested from the Bible.

The Christian sinners' gospel of not being without sinning until after the grave, is a day late and a dollar short.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You preach walking with Jesus without sinning as only possible after the grave.
Once again, you lie about me. Something easily known, which often means your issue is pathological. And your constantly chasing this thing seems to support that.

Put off what is evil.

Much love!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
when you find out you have been belieiving a preaching that you no longer sin in thought word and deed . EVER.
I already know what I preach. Sounds better every time I hear it, even from those that hate hearing it.

It also sounds much better than your gospel of sinning in thought, word, and deed in the name of Christ.

Did you ever stop to think that the best way to stop being tormented by the gospel of repent ye and stop sinning in Christ, is to coming to me and asking for it?

When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well your confession is a lie. All Christians are saints and all christians at times fall short. You just live in some twisted terror of refusing to asdmit it because you do not know the love, mercy, kindness and generosity of god towards those He made His children.
Perhaps, but then, I've not seen the signs of sincerity that I should see. I have no assurance this person isn't just stirring the pot to get everyone emotionally charged up, to then feed off of the emotional energy. There are others here whom I believe do that, and I think we've gained one more.

Much love!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Well your confession is a lie.
Just can't please some sinners. They demand a confession, give it, and they call it a lie.

Well, your confession of being a sinner, I would never call a lie. Because unlike you, I'm not a sinner that should lie.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
All Christians are saints and all christians at times fall short.
Your ministering of sinning is not the ministry of Jesus Christ.

All Christian saints have ceased falling short. They do those things necessary with Peter to ensure we don't ever fall, whether short or long.

You Christian sinners still fall short, and even minister it to one another just to make sure of it.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You just live in some twisted terror of refusing to asdmit it because you do not know the love, mercy, kindness and generosity of god towards those He made His children.
With you, that is not a typo. The only god that loves, has mercy, kindness, and generous favor for sinners sinning with him, is not the true God of the Bible.

The devil just loves sinners sinning with him. He doesn't even blame them for it, nor condemn them at all, and he's more than will to forgive them even before they do it. He's got his very own gospel with many sinning believers preaching it.

Just so long as continue sinning with him from time to time, he's happy with that. Sinning from time to time is all it takes to be sinning at the time of death or the Lord's appearing, to be shamefully rejected by Him.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I can't wait to see your jaw drop when you find out you have been belieiving a preaching that you no longer sin in thought word and deed . EVER.
Man, you'd think I was preaching for the devil by preaching against sinning.

Oh wait, you do think I'm preaching for the devil by preaching against sinning.

And your gospel ministering of sinning is for who?

It just goes to show, that one man's God is another man's devil, and vica versa.

I'll stick with ministering against sinning, and you can continue to preach for sinning.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given your heart, I am glad you are not the one who determines who God saves and whom He doesn't. I can't wait to see your jaw drop when you find out you have been belieiving a preaching a lie that you no longer sin in thought word and deed . EVER.
1 John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, (present tense) we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, (past tense) we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self-righteousness.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know what I preach. Sounds better every time I hear it, even from those that hate hearing it.

It also sounds much better than your gospel of sinning in thought, word, and deed in the name of Christ.

Did you ever stop to think that the best way to stop being tormented by the gospel of repent ye and stop sinning in Christ, is to coming to me and asking for it?

When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
Don't you tuire of bearing false witness? You are a sad pathetic man,

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just can't please some sinners. They demand a confession, give it, and they call it a lie.

Well, your confession of being a sinner, I would never call a lie. Because unlike you, I'm not a sinner that should lie.
And yet you lie through your teeth on this forum by pretending you never sin in thought word or deed.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your ministering of sinning is not the ministry of Jesus Christ.

All Christian saints have ceased falling short. They do those things necessary with Peter to ensure we don't ever fall, whether short or long.

You Christian sinners still fall short, and even minister it to one another just to make sure of it.
Liar!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, (present tense) we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, (past tense) we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self-righteousness.
I fear for Ghada. He is so self deluded. we do not promote or teach or command sin, we just recognize the truth of it in lives and Scripture and rejoice in the mercy of God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With you, that is not a typo. The only god that loves, has mercy, kindness, and generous favor for sinners sinning with him, is not the true God of the Bible.

The devil just loves sinners sinning with him. He doesn't even blame them for it, nor condemn them at all, and he's more than will to forgive them even before they do it. He's got his very own gospel with many sinning believers preaching it.

Just so long as continue sinning with him from time to time, he's happy with that. Sinning from time to time is all it takes to be sinning at the time of death or the Lord's appearing, to be shamefully rejected by Him.
YOU do not even know why Jesus died then.