Bottomless Pit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
TO HIM WAS GIVEN THE KEYRev.9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.bottomless G12 abussos (ab'-us-sos) From G1 (as a negative particle) and a variation of G1037; depthless, that is, (specifically), (infernal) “abyss”: - deep, (bottomless) pit.pit G5421 phrear (freh'-ar) Of uncertain derivation; a hole in the ground (dug for obtaining or holding water or other purposes), that is, a cistern or well; figuratively an abyss (as a prison): - well, pit.What is the bottomless pit? A deep depthless hole dug for obtaining or holding water, that is a well or a cistern.Christ speaking,John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. I Cor.10:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.The Lord speaking,Jer.2:13 For My people have committed two evils; they have forsaken Me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water. Truly, the bottomless pit is a world depthless in religions and denominations that can hold no spiritual water.__THE BOTTOMLESS PIT__

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Thanks Wayne, it does make sense...Religion is truly brainwashing people, and they aren't even realizing it... Might I add the fact that my THREAD under my sig is one of these bottomless pit that I've been exposing.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Hooray for the one true church.I'll try to stay non-denominational from now on.