Breaking News: Massive Earthquake and Tsunami Hits Japan!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord God,

Please help the families involved in this horrible tragedy. Help the wounded to keep faith and the rescuers to be steadfast. I pray for the survivors and for the families of the lost; please bring them comfort and teach them about your steadfast love.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Breaking News: 8.9-Quake Hits Japan

http://cnnpressroom....ake-hits-japan/

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Tsunami warnings go out to the Pacific including US, Australia and New Zealand

My island is located just southeast of Japan. We're already under tsunami alert. They're evacuating residents and tourists in the low-lying areas of my island. My island is surrounded by a barrier reef, but I'm not certain how much protection we can get from the reef especially since the earthquake was registered to be 8.9 on the Ritcher Scale. :(

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My island is located just southeast of Japan. We're already under tsunami alert. They're evacuating residents and tourists in the low-lying areas of my island. My island is surrounded by a barrier reef, but I'm not certain how much protection we can get from the reef especially since the earthquake was registered to be 8.9 on the Ritcher Scale. :(

Yikes! Contact me on FB if I can help you in any way!!!

blessings

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Yikes! Contact me on FB if I can help you in any way!!!

blessings

Hi Aspen,

My village is located on top of a mountain, so I think I'm okay here. Right now, I"m sitting at my kitchen table listening to the news. They're moving everyone on higher grounds and more inland. The news said that the state of Hawaii is also on tsunmai alert.

In Christ,
Selene

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Aspen,

My village is located on top of a mountain, so I think I'm okay here. Right now, I"m sitting at my kitchen table listening to the news. They're moving everyone on higher grounds and more inland. The news said that the state of Hawaii is also on tsunmai alert.

In Christ,
Selene

Yikes! I remember being in the middle of an SF earthquake - please Selene keep me updated! I will assist you in anyway possible.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father!

Please protect Selene and her village in a divine and mighty way.

Father, I also pray for Japan and the people that are in the path of this Tsunami...mercy Lord....
thsmiley_pray.gif

In Jesus name!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Father God I too pray for Selene and Angelina too. Bless and protect your people from all harm. In Jesus name! Amen!

burningfire

Mar 5, 2011
Wisconsin
God is warning us all. This earthquake, along with the one's in Chile, Haiti, and elsewhere...God is really telling us to wake up! Time is coming, the birth pains.

Matthew 24:7-8 ----- For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

But I do pray for the ones who lost their lives, homes, and everything they had. May God deliver them from their time of sorrow and come to realize the full power of God in their lives. I pray the last part of that last sentence for everyone!

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Please Lord as we experience these birth pains into a new begginning, protect us, strengthen us, and comfort the body of Christ, In Yeshuas holy name, amen.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Selene, you are in our prayers!

It looks like things are better for the US side - the waves were strong in areas but didn't seem to be life-threatening. I am thankful to God for that!

However, the situation does seem very dire in Japan and other areas in the region. Has anyone heard any more about the nuclear reactor issues? The death toll already seems to be in the 100s. I received an email from Matthew 25 ministries this morning stating that they're already going to work, so this is a place for God's people to shine in all the chaos. Those folks are going to need our prayers!

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Thank you for all your prayers everyone. My island is safe, considering that we are not that far away from Japan. There was a rise in the water level, and all the beaches are closed for now, but everyone here on my island is safe. Japan, however, is in bad shape and would need our prayers and assistance.

In Christ,
Selene

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for all your prayers everyone. My island is safe, considering that we are not that far away from Japan. There was a rise in the water level, and all the beaches are closed for now, but everyone here on my island is safe. Japan, however, is in bad shape and would need our prayers and assistance.

In Christ,
Selene

I am relieved.....thanks for the update!

Still praying for Japan....