Brief explanation: Salvation, Justification, Sanctification, Glorification

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
After all that still sounds like you teach salvation by the will of man.

I think is would a good idea for you to try to explain what you are saying, what you mean, when you say.......>"salvation by the will of man".
As this would be very interesting for us to read, on the forum. As once you do, many of us, or some of us, or at least me, will know what cult has formulated your theology.
Why dont you share that with us, brightframe52.

Till then, keep in mind that in the few months ive been here, i have never taught anything except Pauline Theology.
I teach the Cross, and the Grace of God, and how to understand these, perfectly.
I dont teach works. I dont teach holding on to your faith. I dont teach anything except WHY "the finished work of Jesus", saved you and keeps you saved.
Now i can teach a lot of Theology, but, on a forum, you only find that the believer needs to be grounded in Grace.
Here : Hebrews 13:6
This is every Christian forum, worldwide, and its also needed in 90% of Churches.
And the reason this is like this, is because Heretics are allowed to park and preach, and this causes confusion, that is kept sustained, because they are allowed to remain.
So, im the antidote to that situation, for as long as i can be.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Still sounds like salvation by the will of man. Noticed you said:

You were saved/reborn by something you did !
No! I stood there as 2 strangers read something to me that I'd never heard. I didn't understand what happened, but somewhere there was a curtain in front of me. A sword held by a hand shot through the curtain and the sword plunged into my belly. As soon as it did, I knew what had just been read to me was true!
It was given to me. I didn't even ask. I had agreed to go to church to stop someone from nagging me incessantly to go to church. I was a 14 year old hippie who lived for sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I, of all people, did not deserve it. I believe it came to me by the goodness of God. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No! I stood there as 2 strangers read something to me that I'd never heard. I didn't understand what happened, but somewhere there was a curtain in front of me. A sword held by a hand shot through the curtain and the sword plunged into my belly. As soon as it did, I knew what had just been read to me was true!
It was given to me. I didn't even ask. I had agreed to go to church to stop someone from nagging me incessantly to go to church. I was a 14 year old hippie who lived for sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I, of all people, did not deserve it. I believe it came to me by the goodness of God. Period.
Huh ? Very confusing.