Bringing Forth Life 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus would say "if I had all of a believer it would be the first time the real you surfaced." What kind of a remark is that? The kind that should spur believers to look at their life, to see who their life is and begin to understand it by the Spirit. It is by the Spirit only that it can be understood.

This gospel message is more than giving your heart to God and now you are saved you hold on until the end. That message is fatalism and has no life in it. A believer can have life (Christ) and never live it or express it. Never give a full expression of who they are. They work more at being good prayer warriors, or big givers, or church goers, or choir leaders and ministry. But never putting much thought into life being an expression of Christ in them.

Christianity is not worth a plug nickel (Oklahoma term) without life expression. What does life expression consist of?

First: it has to do with Christ in you only. There is no life without Christ' in you. Christianity is; "Christ in you" so there first must be a Christ in you, that comes about by what is called the birthing or born again.

Second: there can be no life expression without you. You' are the you' part in the "Christ in you." For a believer to allow (allow the mind of Christ) that to happen they will need to know something about it. Your knowledge will be a major factor in the equation if you will. The believer comes to knowledge that, "for them to express life they will have to do it like they have always done it. That is they know they are; fixed in spirit (salvation by Christ in you) and expressed in soul/mind, your creation comes through in soul/mind. In other words spirit will be expressed by soul/mind which is the uniqueness of your creation by your father in your creation. How did you express Satan-sin life? you sinned, you did evil. That is spirit expressed by soul.

Not to try to get to technical but some division is necessary in a on going process of mind renewal for believers.

So how is a believer to live? A believer lives the way they were created. The difference now is you you you you have Christ' in you. I think because of the Satan abuse we suffer in the world we can be slow to come to it because we do not trust ourselves to be to free. We want freedom but not totally free, we might sin or something and fail God, who knows what all goes through the mind but it will play tricks on a believer and we would rather act religious and spiritual than actually be free.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Jesus would say "if I had all of a believer it would be the first time the real you surfaced." What kind of a remark is that? The kind that should spur believers to look at their life, to see who their life is and begin to understand it by the Spirit. It is by the Spirit only that it can be understood.

This gospel message is more than giving your heart to God and now you are saved you hold on until the end. That message is fatalism and has no life in it. A believer can have life (Christ) and never live it or express it. Never give a full expression of who they are. They work more at being good prayer warriors, or big givers, or church goers, or choir leaders and ministry. But never putting much thought into life being an expression of Christ in them.

Christianity is not worth a plug nickel (Oklahoma term) without life expression. What does life expression consist of?

First: it has to do with Christ in you only. There is no life without Christ' in you. Christianity is; "Christ in you" so there first must be a Christ in you, that comes about by what is called the birthing or born again.

Second: there can be no life expression without you. You' are the you' part in the "Christ in you." For a believer to allow (allow the mind of Christ) that to happen they will need to know something about it. Your knowledge will be a major factor in the equation if you will. The believer comes to knowledge that, "for them to express life they will have to do it like they have always done it. That is they know they are; fixed in spirit (salvation by Christ in you) and expressed in soul/mind, your creation comes through in soul/mind. In other words spirit will be expressed by soul/mind which is the uniqueness of your creation by your father in your creation. How did you express Satan-sin life? you sinned, you did evil. That is spirit expressed by soul.

Not to try to get to technical but some division is necessary in a on going process of mind renewal for believers.

So how is a believer to live? A believer lives the way they were created. The difference now is you you you you have Christ' in you. I think because of the Satan abuse we suffer in the world we can be slow to come to it because we do not trust ourselves to be to free. We want freedom but not totally free, we might sin or something and fail God, who knows what all goes through the mind but it will play tricks on a believer and we would rather act religious and spiritual than actually be free.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6.
@soul man For there to be spiritual life, there must be the new birth (John 3).

For a professing believer to 'grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ' (2 Peter 3.18), there indeed does need to be Divinely imparted spiritual life there in the first place.

Reactions: soul man