The joy of joys…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:6 (NASB20)
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus says He is the way, the truth, the life, but what way, what truth, what life…?

That would be the way of righteousness, the truth of righteousness, the life of righteousness, for He being the expression of righteousness itself…. For righteousness itself, being the end all of coming to the Father, for no one comes to the Father without righteousness, righteousness being the fulfillment of the law…. Death being the fulfillment of the law to all that have sinned, being made one with Christ in His death by faith being that faith that fulfills the law concerning the sinner resulting in an open door to the Father…. Christ being the end of all things for the believing soul that would come to the Father, for the Father has sent the Way, the Truth, and the Life for this purpose….

For obedience to righteousness is obedience to the Father, the life of Christ in one being that life that can live this life of obedience…. Grabbing onto Christ’s death by faith opens the door to this life of obedience, the will embracing the truth of Christ’s death as one’s death being the way into this life… For the will being the choose-er in life is free to choose what it will…. Choosing to embrace Christ’s death as one’s death by faith revealing itself by experience to be obedience to the Way, the Truth, and the Life, then the fruit, the joy of joys is tasted in the doing of righteousness….

Be blessed in the tasting of the joy of joys…..

A fellow follower, Not me