Broad road.......to hell !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I can't get away from this image of the most spoiled people on the planet, who are also supremely assured of their eternal salvation, also being the most miserable people in the planet, who pretty much all just cannot wait for Jesus to come save them--again, or whatever.

DanielKonstanz

Feb 26, 2009
Phayao
chrissontag.wordpress.com
Country
Thailand
Well, in my understanding there is nobody right now in hell !
All souls who passed away are still sleeping - and await judgement on the judgement day. Only then there will be a division between those whos name is written in the book of life and not.
Unfortunately there will be quite few names in this book - instead of speculating about this, it's much more important i.m.h.o. to make sure you are saved. And then tell others the Gospel - if they respond to it is not in our hands but in God's calling, so we can be relaxed. We do not have to "sell" the Gospel to somebody but just explain at the right time.

Ekim Nworb

Jan 25, 2017
Georgia, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible never speaks of a road to hell only one that leads to life and one that leads to destruction!