Bullying in church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

celia

Sep 16, 2007
Please pray for this 'tourist church' in Benidorm where a couple is bullying many of the local residents and we are at the receiving end of the rudeness and abuse this couple put us through.

I have complained to the leaders in England but they are not willing to take any action and you can imagine the pain and stress this is affecting all of us.

Slowly but surely the local are going elsewhere to worship also the unity is broken with this bullying,I have been tolerant for 18 months and is quite desperate for this to stop.

Has anyone experience such bad behaviour ? Most of us are British and really very patient with them as he is Indian and his wife is from South Korea.

Many of us have make allowances for their culture but rudeness is rudeness in any culture,there is no respect (another form of love)for others at all.

Please help us,

:( Celia

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
I don’t understand this, can you not just go to another church or start your own home church?

celia

Sep 16, 2007
I have been worshipping at another church but those I left behind are suffering and I believed that we need to 'sort' out this bullying once and for all !

The unity of the body of Christ is important and we really should be witnesses and fulfil the great commission.

:) Celia

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
What is holding the rest back? Invite them to your new church, leave the abusive people behind.